Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Aelland Raffle - Lv25s [FREE-OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UxTsfgU.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone, As a Coliseum aficionado, I am super happy and proud to share with you the project I have been dreaming of starting for some time: [center][b]~ The Aelland Raffle ~[/b][/center] This raffle is named after [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6737659]Aelland[/url], the max level Guardian dragon a friend of mine sent me to help train my own warriors. At the time I was very new to the Coliseum, and my level 11 boys were struggling a lot with progressing. Though I was considering buying a higher level fighter for my team, that choice was too expensive for me to consider, and so Aelland came as a guest in my lair for a time. With his help, my two warriors Elias and Damien reached level 25 in no time, and just like that every venue in the Coliseum was open to them. They went on to become my Coliseum farmers and live many adventures. As I played, I realized just how easy it was to level up new warriors under their watch, and so the concept behind this raffle was born. [center][b]*[/b][/center] In honor of Aelland and his mentorship, [b]I am now training and giving away level 25 dragons to players who don't have any yet![/b] [center][b]*[/b][/center] [center][b]~ RULES ~[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]You can only apply to this raffle [b]if you do not own any dragons level 17 or above[/b]. [*]The prize dragon [b]is not meant to be sold or exalted[/b]. The intended use is for the Coliseum, to help you train your team. [*]You are free to keep the dragon forever. However, if by any chance you want to use him as a temporary trainer and then use your own team of dragons in the future, please[b] give the dragon back to me[/b] so I can raffle him to someone else in need. [*]Though this raffle is meant for mostly new players, [b]the age of your account is irrelevant for entry[/b]; all that matters is you being interested to play in the Coliseum and needing help right now. [/LIST] [center][b]~ ENTRY GUIDELINES ~[/b][/center] This is a free raffle. All you have to do to apply is to fill in the following form and add it as a reply to this thread. I will assign you a certain amount of tickets depending on the age of your account and the level of your dragons. [LIST] [*][b]FR username.[/b] [*][b]FR join date. [/b]< 5 months: 3 tickets. 5 months to 1 year: 2 tickets. > 1 year: 1 ticket. [*][b]Level of highest level dragon owned.[/b] < lv10: 2 tickets. lv10-17: 1 ticket. [/LIST] Failure to meet requirements or to give accurate information will get you banned from the raffle. The tickets will be assigned to you in the form of numbers, and I will use a random number generator to select the winner. The dragons [b]are not tinctured and have no stones or stats applied[/b], as you are free to choose whatever build you prefer. However, I am willing to gift you cheap stones if you decide what you want! [center][b]~ CURRENT RAFFLE ~[/b][/center] [center][b] Signup date: December 7th to 15th, 2023[/b][/center] [center][b]Raf[/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79718520][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797186/79718520_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]~ Good luck everyone! ~[/b][/center]
UxTsfgU.png

Hello everyone,

As a Coliseum aficionado, I am super happy and proud to share with you the project I have been dreaming of starting for some time:
~ The Aelland Raffle ~

This raffle is named after Aelland, the max level Guardian dragon a friend of mine sent me to help train my own warriors. At the time I was very new to the Coliseum, and my level 11 boys were struggling a lot with progressing. Though I was considering buying a higher level fighter for my team, that choice was too expensive for me to consider, and so Aelland came as a guest in my lair for a time.

With his help, my two warriors Elias and Damien reached level 25 in no time, and just like that every venue in the Coliseum was open to them. They went on to become my Coliseum farmers and live many adventures. As I played, I realized just how easy it was to level up new warriors under their watch, and so the concept behind this raffle was born.
In honor of Aelland and his mentorship, I am now training and giving away level 25 dragons to players who don't have any yet!
~ RULES ~
  • You can only apply to this raffle if you do not own any dragons level 17 or above.
  • The prize dragon is not meant to be sold or exalted. The intended use is for the Coliseum, to help you train your team.
  • You are free to keep the dragon forever. However, if by any chance you want to use him as a temporary trainer and then use your own team of dragons in the future, please give the dragon back to me so I can raffle him to someone else in need.
  • Though this raffle is meant for mostly new players, the age of your account is irrelevant for entry; all that matters is you being interested to play in the Coliseum and needing help right now.
~ ENTRY GUIDELINES ~

This is a free raffle. All you have to do to apply is to fill in the following form and add it as a reply to this thread.

I will assign you a certain amount of tickets depending on the age of your account and the level of your dragons.
  • FR username.
  • FR join date. < 5 months: 3 tickets. 5 months to 1 year: 2 tickets. > 1 year: 1 ticket.
  • Level of highest level dragon owned. < lv10: 2 tickets. lv10-17: 1 ticket.

Failure to meet requirements or to give accurate information will get you banned from the raffle.

The tickets will be assigned to you in the form of numbers, and I will use a random number generator to select the winner.

The dragons are not tinctured and have no stones or stats applied, as you are free to choose whatever build you prefer. However, I am willing to gift you cheap stones if you decide what you want!
~ CURRENT RAFFLE ~

Signup date: December 7th to 15th, 2023
Raf
79718520_350.png
~ Good luck everyone! ~
friendly bump!!! this is such a nice idea :D
friendly bump!!! this is such a nice idea :D
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
Fr username: Inthelight
Fr join date: November 27, 2022
Lvl of highest lvl dragon: 15
Fr username: Inthelight
Fr join date: November 27, 2022
Lvl of highest lvl dragon: 15
my wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83346007
check outNightmaresParade's Clan they're such a great friend :D
Bump! Thank you everyone who wrote so far :D
Bump! Thank you everyone who wrote so far :D
[b]FR Username:[/b] Randying [b]FR Join Date:[/b] 12/Oct/2022 [b]Lvl of Highest Dragon:[/b] 7 Wonderfully sweet idea, tysm for hosting it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
FR Username: Randying
FR Join Date: 12/Oct/2022
Lvl of Highest Dragon: 7

Wonderfully sweet idea, tysm for hosting it
What da derg doin'?
bump
bump
Hello! My username is boyblueberry, I made my account literally yesterday lol, and my highest dragon level is 4!
Hello! My username is boyblueberry, I made my account literally yesterday lol, and my highest dragon level is 4!
@boyblueberry Hi and welcome to Flight Rising! I'll add you to the raffle of course, but I'll be glad to gift you a free level 10 starter dragon, or something like that :)
@boyblueberry Hi and welcome to Flight Rising! I'll add you to the raffle of course, but I'll be glad to gift you a free level 10 starter dragon, or something like that :)
@chiqnchietti that would be amazing!! I'm loving collecting my Guys and I'm slowly making up a backstory for everyone I get!! And thank you so much!!
@chiqnchietti that would be amazing!! I'm loving collecting my Guys and I'm slowly making up a backstory for everyone I get!! And thank you so much!!
Username: EmberH
Highest Level of Dragon: 6
Username: EmberH
Highest Level of Dragon: 6
Casper: ...and I think we totally shouldn't be your prisoners and are totally not space pirates who stole your daughter as a bartering tool...!
Zarina: Really phrased that well there, didn't ya.
Morg-L: Shush. The rat is speaking.
Casper: ...I'm not a rat...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7