Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uuYK1zY.png[/img] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3200655#post_3200655]Paid Hatchery[/url][/center] Welcome to the (slightly) revamped baby giveaway post! All babies come named, feel free to ask for a name change scroll if you don't agree with it. Once a baby is taken/exalted/reserved, they'll be removed from the post. There is no limit to the amount you can claim! [b]These are for non-exalt. Those who ignore this request are banned from free adoptions.[/b] If you find yourself no longer wanting the one(s) you have taken, feel free to swing them back at me. CR's will only be active for 24 hours, after that I'll cancel them. You're able to reclaim the same dragon or request a hold if you need time to make space, etc. I'm subbed to the thread but pings are totally fine with me.
uuYK1zY.png

Welcome to the (slightly) revamped baby giveaway post! All babies come named, feel free to ask for a name change scroll if you don't agree with it. Once a baby is taken/exalted/reserved, they'll be removed from the post. There is no limit to the amount you can claim!

These are for non-exalt. Those who ignore this request are banned from free adoptions. If you find yourself no longer wanting the one(s) you have taken, feel free to swing them back at me.

CR's will only be active for 24 hours, after that I'll cancel them. You're able to reclaim the same dragon or request a hold if you need time to make space, etc.

I'm subbed to the thread but pings are totally fine with me.
What da derg doin'?
[CLOSED]
[CLOSED]
What da derg doin'?
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center]
What da derg doin'?
hii!! sorry I can't format/link this properly since not sure how to, but is euthymius (third one! i think? purple w black and white wings) able to be taken/traded/crossroaded? would love him because he's so pretty :)

if not that's ok!! thank you
hii!! sorry I can't format/link this properly since not sure how to, but is euthymius (third one! i think? purple w black and white wings) able to be taken/traded/crossroaded? would love him because he's so pretty :)

if not that's ok!! thank you
Waterr | starmap/constellation eater
@hydrostars No issue, took me a while too! There's a little share icon to the left of the scrying/predict button (above the sell and exalt ones), if you copy "widget" it'll usually post the image. Let me set up the trade for you now ^^ Welcome to FR!
@hydrostars No issue, took me a while too! There's a little share icon to the left of the scrying/predict button (above the sell and exalt ones), if you copy "widget" it'll usually post the image. Let me set up the trade for you now ^^ Welcome to FR!
What da derg doin'?
Last day for the Veils T^T Added some dancers~

Also as a general: I've said this is non-exalt and yet, people are taking them and exalting the moment they turn an adult. I do check :T

These people are banned from future requests outside of the paid shop. I know who you are.

Please respect peoples wishes.
Last day for the Veils T^T Added some dancers~

Also as a general: I've said this is non-exalt and yet, people are taking them and exalting the moment they turn an adult. I do check :T

These people are banned from future requests outside of the paid shop. I know who you are.

Please respect peoples wishes.
What da derg doin'?
@Randying Phecda is beautiful ill give him a great home
@Randying Phecda is beautiful ill give him a great home
@bigcheeseboi Wonderful ^^ I'll send him over now
@bigcheeseboi Wonderful ^^ I'll send him over now
What da derg doin'?
Added todays NYE nocs! All born with wonderful eyes, such a treat! :3c
Added todays NYE nocs! All born with wonderful eyes, such a treat! :3c
What da derg doin'?
@Randying could I have both the gaolers? I want to make fun twinsies lore for them!
@Randying could I have both the gaolers? I want to make fun twinsies lore for them!
EwqNwgZ_d.png ORDypmM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9