Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 363 364
DAY #5
Username: GoldenFireTiger
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: like real life eyes? im happy with brown eyes honestly
DAY #5
Username: GoldenFireTiger
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: like real life eyes? im happy with brown eyes honestly
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Username: Unrest
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: Maybe a more striking brown? I’m pretty happy with my eyes I think any other color would look odd with my skin tone
Username: Unrest
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: Maybe a more striking brown? I’m pretty happy with my eyes I think any other color would look odd with my skin tone
DAY #5 Username: crystallarium What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: I feel like glitter couldn't really be an answer but if my eyes could reflect like a gemstone that would be amazing [emoji=white gem size=1] Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
DAY #5
Username: crystallarium
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: I feel like glitter couldn't really be an answer but if my eyes could reflect like a gemstone that would be amazing Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
DAY #5
Username: oneluckyduck
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: Ooooh...I actually take a medication that has a chance to change my eye color- but it'd change it to a color I don't want!! My answer is a brighter green, but I wouldn't be mad at a deep blue either.

Unless you meant in FR terms, and then I'd want Wind Multigaze all the way. ;)
DAY #5
Username: oneluckyduck
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: Ooooh...I actually take a medication that has a chance to change my eye color- but it'd change it to a color I don't want!! My answer is a brighter green, but I wouldn't be mad at a deep blue either.

Unless you meant in FR terms, and then I'd want Wind Multigaze all the way. ;)
FR+3
DAY #5
Username: VoidDeluz
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: Something that humans don't have naturally, like bright red or purple.
DAY #5
Username: VoidDeluz
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: Something that humans don't have naturally, like bright red or purple.
DAY #5
Username: lilsadist
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: gray
DAY #5
Username: lilsadist
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: gray
DAY #5
Username: bigfriedegg
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: hazel !

could I be on the pinglist?
DAY #5
Username: bigfriedegg
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: hazel !

could I be on the pinglist?
output-onlinegiftools.gif
wishlist
baby credit: trevvy
DAY #5
Username: WeirdFoxDreams
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: I don’t think a lot about it but maybe bright green eyes.
DAY #5
Username: WeirdFoxDreams
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: I don’t think a lot about it but maybe bright green eyes.
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
DAY #5
Username:
cyclical
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: I'd keep my eye color, but instead have reflective eyes so I can see in the dark and be spooky
DAY #5
Username:
cyclical
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?: I'd keep my eye color, but instead have reflective eyes so I can see in the dark and be spooky

DAY #5
Username:
Azulops
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?:

Ooh, I always thought grey eyes were super cool. They're pretty subtle too

DAY #5
Username:
Azulops
What color eyes would you want if you could choose any?:

Ooh, I always thought grey eyes were super cool. They're pretty subtle too
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist