Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .: 1t Fodder Rescue :. 2/10 Available!
1 2
[center] [font=Century Gothic][size=7][u]. : : [b]1t Fodder Rescue[/b] : : .[/u][/size][/font][/center] [font=Century Gothic][size=5]: Introduction[/size][/font] [indent] We all exalted at least one dragon before. Maybe because you lacked space? Maybe because that's how you play? Sometimes, when browsing for fodder we can stumble upon beautiful dragon that makes us think "why are you here?" This is why this thread exists - to rescue and rehome dragons who shouldn't be listed for Fodder. 1t Fodder Rescue started out on March 31th of 2022 in Fire Flight. For just a mere 1 treasure, you could adopt a dragon from this rescue. As of 25th of October 2022, half a year later, I have decided to make 1t Fodder Rescue available to everyone across Sornieth and beyond. All for [b]free[/b]! Yet, I have decided to stay with old name, to honor the humble beginning of my rescue. [/indent] ____________________ [font=Century Gothic][size=5]: Rules[/size][/font] [list][*] [b]No need to ping me, I'm subbed.[/b] [*] First come, first serve. [*] Do not use this thread for your own profit. The goal is to save the dragons, not to exalt them. [*] [b]People from my pinglist have priority pick[/b], even when someone, who isn't on the pinglist, already expressed their interest. [*] If 2 or more people [b]from my pinglist[/b] express their interest in one dragon, I resolve this by "first come, first serve" rule. [*] All dragons will be named. [*] All dragons come with additional scries in their bio. [/list] [font=Century Gothic][size=5]: Rules of Rescuing[/size][/font] [list][*] [b]Only 10 dragons can stay in my lair at a time![/b] [*] Dragons needs to be triple, double or be a matchy XYZ [*] Be listed for fodder floor or be on exalt row. [*] Fully gened (unless it's Gen1) [*] Unbred (or small list of offspring, all named) [*] Old (4+ years old) [*] Other (special eyes, lineage, subspecies, ID, special hatch date) [/list] [right]____________________[/right] [font=Century Gothic][size=5]: Donations[/size][/font] [indent]I will happily accept any dragon donations as long as they match the criteria (1-2 of them) of my rescuing rules! To keep it fair, I will provide a different dragon to be exalted. I do need to scry them before hand! So I might refuse if I don't see their potential.[/indent] ____________________ [font=Century Gothic][size=5]: Pinglist[/size][/font] [indent]Want to be pinged when new set of dragons is available? Or maybe you look for specific colors, color range or breed? Let me know! [/indent] [center][font=Century Gothic][size=4]General[/size][/font] [size=2][i]/cloudyblossom[/i][/center][/size] [center][font=Century Gothic][size=4]Events[/size][/font] [size=2][i][/i][/center][/size] [right]____________________[/right] [font=Century Gothic][size=5]: Mascots[/size][/font] [indent]Dragons, who I decided to keep became the mascots of this thread.[/indent] [columns][color=transparent]______________________________________[/color][nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80185910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/801860/80185910p.png[/img][/url] Nero[/center] [/columns]
. : : 1t Fodder Rescue : : .

: Introduction

We all exalted at least one dragon before. Maybe because you lacked space? Maybe because that's how you play? Sometimes, when browsing for fodder we can stumble upon beautiful dragon that makes us think "why are you here?" This is why this thread exists - to rescue and rehome dragons who shouldn't be listed for Fodder.

1t Fodder Rescue started out on March 31th of 2022 in Fire Flight. For just a mere 1 treasure, you could adopt a dragon from this rescue.

As of 25th of October 2022, half a year later, I have decided to make 1t Fodder Rescue available to everyone across Sornieth and beyond.
All for free!

Yet, I have decided to stay with old name, to honor the humble beginning of my rescue.

: Rules
  • No need to ping me, I'm subbed.
  • First come, first serve.
  • Do not use this thread for your own profit. The goal is to save the dragons, not to exalt them.
  • People from my pinglist have priority pick, even when someone, who isn't on the pinglist, already expressed their interest.
  • If 2 or more people from my pinglist express their interest in one dragon, I resolve this by "first come, first serve" rule.
  • All dragons will be named.
  • All dragons come with additional scries in their bio.

: Rules of Rescuing
  • Only 10 dragons can stay in my lair at a time!
  • Dragons needs to be triple, double or be a matchy XYZ
  • Be listed for fodder floor or be on exalt row.
  • Fully gened (unless it's Gen1)
  • Unbred (or small list of offspring, all named)
  • Old (4+ years old)
  • Other (special eyes, lineage, subspecies, ID, special hatch date)

: Donations

I will happily accept any dragon donations as long as they match the criteria (1-2 of them) of my rescuing rules! To keep it fair, I will provide a different dragon to be exalted.

I do need to scry them before hand! So I might refuse if I don't see their potential.

: Pinglist

Want to be pinged when new set of dragons is available? Or maybe you look for specific colors, color range or breed? Let me know!

General
/cloudyblossom

Events

: Mascots

Dragons, who I decided to keep became the mascots of this thread.

nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
[center] [font=Century Gothic][size=5]: Dragons available for adoption :[/size][/font] [size=5][color=#cc0000][b]#1 Adopted[/b][/color][/size] ____________________ [size=5][color=#cc0000][b]#2 Adopted[/b][/color][/size] ____________________ [size=5][color=#cc0000][b]#3 Adopted[/b][/color][/size] ____________________ [size=5][color=#cc0000][b]#4 Adopted[/b][/color][/size] ____________________ [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81774045][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817741/81774045_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol][size=5][i][b]#5[/b][br]Angelina[/i][/size][br][br]Female[br]Common Eyes[br] [emoji=light rune size=1] [br][br] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict/81774045]Scry Here[/url][br][br] Cottoncandy | Grapefruit | Yellow[br][br] [b]Born on Halloween[/b], 1-off XYY, matchy colors, matchy eyes, embodiment of cinnamon roll, makes sure everyone around her are happy, loves drawing and painting, easily scared and doesn't like horror[/columns] ____________________ [size=5][color=#cc0000][b]#6 Adopted[/b][/color][/size] ____________________ [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72295442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722955/72295442_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol][size=5][i][b]#7[/b][br]Cyclone[/i][/size][br][br]Male[br]Common Eyes[br] [emoji=water rune size=1] [br][br] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict/72295442]Scry Here[/url][br][br] Honeydew | Cobalt | Pistachio[br][br] [b]Gen1, XYZ[/b], loves getting dirty and wet, best at mud fights, show him a pool of water and he will jump in it[/columns] ____________________ [size=5][color=#cc0000][b]#8 Adopted[/b][/color][/size] ____________________ [size=5][color=#cc0000][b]#9 Adopted[/b][/color][/size] ____________________ [size=5][color=#cc0000][b]#10 Adopted[/b][/color][/size]
: Dragons available for adoption :

#1 Adopted

#2 Adopted

#3 Adopted

#4 Adopted

81774045_350.png __ #5
Angelina

Female
Common Eyes

Scry Here

Cottoncandy | Grapefruit | Yellow

Born on Halloween, 1-off XYY, matchy colors, matchy eyes, embodiment of cinnamon roll, makes sure everyone around her are happy, loves drawing and painting, easily scared and doesn't like horror

#6 Adopted

72295442_350.png __ #7
Cyclone

Male
Common Eyes

Scry Here

Honeydew | Cobalt | Pistachio

Gen1, XYZ, loves getting dirty and wet, best at mud fights, show him a pool of water and he will jump in it

#8 Adopted

#9 Adopted

#10 Adopted
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )

If you adopted a dragon from this rescue, you can send me an update on how they are doing! There is a good chance I will showcase them here!
: Adopted Dragons :

If you adopted a dragon from this rescue, you can send me an update on how they are doing! There is a good chance I will showcase them here!
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=5]: Acknowledgements :[/size][/font] People helped save Dragons by adopting one or donating. [i] Elsycl, Miseriscordia, kingaries, TheSpiritNoble, DanceAloneRain, Unelore, OriginGiratina, Zuriel, TheWelshDoughnut, iiPessimystic, Frodo50, drazzi, exoscience, TheSpiritNoble, clockworkMoose, Bisharpamor, Orochimaru, TheBroodmother, ShayeraNatasha, NitrogenousBaes, DaFlameDFZ, IcosShadowette, ArtsyVibes, conceptwitch, Machaeryx, Arcane2 [/i] Thank you. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
: Acknowledgements :

People helped save Dragons by adopting one or donating.

Elsycl, Miseriscordia, kingaries, TheSpiritNoble, DanceAloneRain, Unelore, OriginGiratina, Zuriel, TheWelshDoughnut, iiPessimystic, Frodo50, drazzi, exoscience, TheSpiritNoble, clockworkMoose, Bisharpamor, Orochimaru, TheBroodmother, ShayeraNatasha, NitrogenousBaes, DaFlameDFZ, IcosShadowette, ArtsyVibes, conceptwitch, Machaeryx, Arcane2

Thank you.
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )

I good lik adopt her please and thanks!

78493965_350.png
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Hi there I am still new to the game forgive me if I misunderstand anything! But I would love to adopt Atticus, Spooky, Capricorn or Hyde, I dont know if you had an adopt limit but desired in that order if only a few are still available! Thank you so much!
Hi there I am still new to the game forgive me if I misunderstand anything! But I would love to adopt Atticus, Spooky, Capricorn or Hyde, I dont know if you had an adopt limit but desired in that order if only a few are still available! Thank you so much!
0KYrfCc.png Check out my hatchery tab (work in progress)
25960fa995b6eef1d9426cdc29f1077592762b36.png

@ShayeraNatasha Welcome back! I will send her to you shortly. Thank you for adopting! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @conceptwitch Hello and welcome to the game! For now, there is no limit, but I might change that just so it's fair for everyone. Would you like to adopt Hyde too, or just the first three you mentioned?
@ShayeraNatasha
Welcome back! I will send her to you shortly. Thank you for adopting!

@conceptwitch
Hello and welcome to the game!
For now, there is no limit, but I might change that just so it's fair for everyone.
Would you like to adopt Hyde too, or just the first three you mentioned?
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )