Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot OOFR - Survival Invitation
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Frankie

I sent in 6 level 7 Coatls and I'm a bit confused about the Spreadsheet - Maybe not updating on my end because on the leaderboards it is showing the updated amount of levels I sent in (I think?), but on the list for today it is not showing them. I'm also half asleep so sorry if it's just something on my end i'm missing!
@Frankie

I sent in 6 level 7 Coatls and I'm a bit confused about the Spreadsheet - Maybe not updating on my end because on the leaderboards it is showing the updated amount of levels I sent in (I think?), but on the list for today it is not showing them. I'm also half asleep so sorry if it's just something on my end i'm missing!
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@DaFlameDFZ

Heya, sorry I hadn't finished updating the counts yet because I was flooded - I just hadn't added the day (apparently this makes it transfer without the levels)

Sorry for the confusion, but you are absolutely correct!

It looks like it is displaying now - which means you have solved the mystery of my missing levels on the main sheet! But please let me know if it doesn't look right on your end <3
@DaFlameDFZ

Heya, sorry I hadn't finished updating the counts yet because I was flooded - I just hadn't added the day (apparently this makes it transfer without the levels)

Sorry for the confusion, but you are absolutely correct!

It looks like it is displaying now - which means you have solved the mystery of my missing levels on the main sheet! But please let me know if it doesn't look right on your end <3
@Frankie

It looks fine on my end now! The confusing case of missing levels is concluded (for now, lol)
@Frankie

It looks fine on my end now! The confusing case of missing levels is concluded (for now, lol)
wUPafb6.png
@voidrot sending 3 dergs, 1 being a nic (daily binus) c:
@voidrot sending 3 dergs, 1 being a nic (daily binus) c:
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@jbapple hi, just wanted to let you know that you recorded my dragons as level 6 and 7, but they should be level 7 and 8, respectively.
@jbapple hi, just wanted to let you know that you recorded my dragons as level 6 and 7, but they should be level 7 and 8, respectively.
@indigoCat thanks for letting me know I messed up, things should be fixed now!
@indigoCat thanks for letting me know I messed up, things should be fixed now!
@jbapple thanks for fixing it! sorry to bother you again, but i noticed the last 6 i sent you don't have their 6 breed bonuses recorded ^^
@jbapple thanks for fixing it! sorry to bother you again, but i noticed the last 6 i sent you don't have their 6 breed bonuses recorded ^^
@IndigoCat thanks for letting me know! sorry again!
@IndigoCat thanks for letting me know! sorry again!
@Voidrot

I sent in some dragons!
@Voidrot

I sent in some dragons!
wUPafb6.png
@DaFlameDFZ exalted & recorded, thank you!
@DaFlameDFZ exalted & recorded, thank you!

> it/its Pronouns
> FR time +9
> Hatchery
> Subspecies
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26