Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Melt-A-Thon | OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Debut Who knows for sure! It certainly beats saving up and trying to find a seller for Cloudy Wings though XD

Best of luck to ya and I'll see you around =D
@Debut Who knows for sure! It certainly beats saving up and trying to find a seller for Cloudy Wings though XD

Best of luck to ya and I'll see you around =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Oh no... Cloudy wings my beloved. qvq

I'd love a ping if the cloudy wings get unlocked! I'm a bit too hesitant to invest right away, seeing as at least 500kg worth of brewing materials will have to be donated before there's even a chance of getting the wings :,,>

Oh no... Cloudy wings my beloved. qvq

I'd love a ping if the cloudy wings get unlocked! I'm a bit too hesitant to invest right away, seeing as at least 500kg worth of brewing materials will have to be donated before there's even a chance of getting the wings :,,>

JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

@Hotakatsu Fair enough! I’ll put you down on the pinglist!

Hopefully, that’s not the same mindset everyone has, otherwise we might never unlock it qnq but totally understandable

@Hotakatsu Fair enough! I’ll put you down on the pinglist!

Hopefully, that’s not the same mindset everyone has, otherwise we might never unlock it qnq but totally understandable

_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Dimness

Could I get added to the pinglist for each tier unlocked? Thank you! :>
@Dimness

Could I get added to the pinglist for each tier unlocked? Thank you! :>
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
@Northforest5 Certainly! =D
@Northforest5 Certainly! =D
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano
we can send in materials we've previously melted, right? or is it just stuff that we melt this month? i suppose i probably should have asked earlier but better late then never ;=-=
@Booleano
we can send in materials we've previously melted, right? or is it just stuff that we melt this month? i suppose i probably should have asked earlier but better late then never ;=-=
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@MaficMystery Yes! You can submit previously melted items, not just from this month. =D

It’s all a matter of if you want to or not
@MaficMystery Yes! You can submit previously melted items, not just from this month. =D

It’s all a matter of if you want to or not
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
so do i just CR you to gain tickets?
so do i just CR you to gain tickets?
@kagero Yep! I’m heading to bed now so I can accept them before I head off. But I’ll be back by 6am FRT
@kagero Yep! I’m heading to bed now so I can accept them before I head off. But I’ll be back by 6am FRT
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
i just sent them~ will there be a counter for what goes where?
i just sent them~ will there be a counter for what goes where?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21