Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Melt-A-Thon | OVER
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
1. The omelets!
2. Where’s the whatchamacallits?

Thank you for hosting, this was a lot of fun!! @Booleano
1. The omelets!
2. Where’s the whatchamacallits?

Thank you for hosting, this was a lot of fun!! @Booleano
nr8MS4o.gif
tn0RSo5.pngmTAp2ld.pngRDt6LqI.png0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png
qzsXouK.gif
@Booleano

As long as it's the last one left, I'd be more than happy to have the "Brewed for This" prize. Thank you for hosting, it's been a fun event and a good excuse to work in Baldwin's!
@Booleano

As long as it's the last one left, I'd be more than happy to have the "Brewed for This" prize. Thank you for hosting, it's been a fun event and a good excuse to work in Baldwin's!
367d892fcecdec67c416a9f373daff05cf451767.png
xeno | they/fae
adult | fr +2

WTRVHVo.pngHdmxfuE.png3Fro3Vn.png
J7D1quC.pnglAkpsXv.pngxBEAdV6.png
signature credit to alacrity & fluffmoth
@xxenobiology Thank you for participating!! Did you have a preference for any ancient baldwin genes (Primary/Secondary/Tert) that you had in mind?
@xxenobiology Thank you for participating!! Did you have a preference for any ancient baldwin genes (Primary/Secondary/Tert) that you had in mind?
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano
Nope! No preference! Love a good surprise tbh! ^w^
@Booleano
Nope! No preference! Love a good surprise tbh! ^w^
367d892fcecdec67c416a9f373daff05cf451767.png
xeno | they/fae
adult | fr +2

WTRVHVo.pngHdmxfuE.png3Fro3Vn.png
J7D1quC.pnglAkpsXv.pngxBEAdV6.png
signature credit to alacrity & fluffmoth
weh
weh
@xxenobiology Okay! Give me a week to brew up the ancient stuff, and I’ll send the other half of the prize to ya in the mean time!
@xxenobiology Okay! Give me a week to brew up the ancient stuff, and I’ll send the other half of the prize to ya in the mean time!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@kagero You did a ton This month! I’m sorry you didn’t win, but you did a fantastic job!
@kagero You did a ton This month! I’m sorry you didn’t win, but you did a fantastic job!
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
my culdren is lvl 24 if ya need to use it
my culdren is lvl 24 if ya need to use it
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21