Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Melt-A-Thon | OVER
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
nyan
nyan
[center][emoji=cauldron size=1][/center]
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
I'd love to be added to the prize unlocked ping!
I'd love to be added to the prize unlocked ping!
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
@L1lith Sure thing! Added!
@L1lith Sure thing! Added!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
[emoji=cauldron size=1] Sent in for some tickets!
Sent in for some tickets!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center][size=1][font= Optima][color=#57372D]@Dimness @Airwavelysium @Northforest5 @Aurora23 @L1lith @EmeraldSkye @kagero @Animelover9631 @PtolemyII @Comfrey @Veteor1 @MaficMystery @SilverNW @Dracowolf @Reveurs @Airwavelysium @AnimeLover9631 @VictoriasFandoms @Muster @BlackReshiram @Unelore @harpyja @xxenobiology @Watermel0nBob @Hex @wormskulls @iiPessimystic @Owlatte @BeingOfSalt @Northforest5 @Dysuva @OriginGiratina @Helix @Logchamp @comfrey @Artemis597 @Carolynmbp @Maziepaw @wormskulls @VioletGlare @LordCorvidae @Deviousdepature @Snappywox @Usoris @RoseOfTheWoods @Doozie[/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=7][font= Optima][color=#57372D]MELT-A-THON ENDS THIS FRIDAY [emoji=cauldron size=1] [b][u]Make sure you get your melts in and submitted before then[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font] [emoji=green vial size=1][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/a170h6tjl0pq3o8/lightningmidsmall.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font= Optima][color=#57372D][b]The Final Countdown! [/b] Sorry to ping everyone like this. This is just a reminder that this is the final week! There will be [u]another mass ping coming up on [b]Thursday[/b][/u] as the Last Day reminder, and then the[u] raffle Winners ping will take place on [b]Monday[/b][/u]. (I don't normally touch the computer during weekends if I can help it) We are 3k tickets away from our next tier! To help give a final boost, I'll be COMBINING the WC Scroll tier WITH The PowerPack tier! [quote= 50,000 tickets] [center][size=5][font= Optima][color=#57372D][emoji=subscription update size=1] NEW LOCKED[/color][/size][/font] [item=black orpington] [item=Breed change: Wildclaw] [item=hooded hen] [item=will o' the ember] [item= electricians power pack] [item=will o' the wisp][/center] [/quote] [/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=7][font= Optima][color=#57372D]BUT WAIT! There's MORE!![/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font= Optima][color=#57372D]Not ONLY am I combining prizes but I am dROPPING The Cloudy Wings to now be obtained at [b]200k[/b] Tickets! Still a big goal, but considering how well everyone has done so far in this event, it's quite possible!! Best of luck to everyone! We're in the home stretch now <3[/color][/font][/size][/center]
MELT-A-THON ENDS THIS FRIDAY
Make sure you get your melts in and submitted before then

lightningmidsmall.png
The Final Countdown!

Sorry to ping everyone like this. This is just a reminder that this is the final week! There will be another mass ping coming up on Thursday as the Last Day reminder, and then the raffle Winners ping will take place on Monday.
(I don't normally touch the computer during weekends if I can help it)

We are 3k tickets away from our next tier!
To help give a final boost, I'll be COMBINING the WC Scroll tier WITH
The PowerPack tier!

50,000 tickets wrote:
NEW LOCKED
Black Orpington Breed Change: Wildclaw Hooded Hen
Will o' the Ember Will o' the Wisp

BUT WAIT! There's MORE!!
Not ONLY am I combining prizes but I am dROPPING The Cloudy Wings to now be obtained at 200k Tickets!

Still a big goal, but considering how well everyone has done so far in this event, it's quite possible!!

Best of luck to everyone! We're in the home stretch now <3
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
<3
<3
XDRtGHs.png
wooo 10% there. . .
wooo 10% there. . .
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21