Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 4th anniv.! closed, drawing winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump! 2 days until drawing prizes, 1 left for ticket buying!
bump! 2 days until drawing prizes, 1 left for ticket buying!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
last call! from now until 6:00 server time on the 9th, all tickets will be 5g/kt! all item-bought tickets will go back to their original amounts as well. winners will be drawn after 6:00 server time tomorrow! thank you all so much and good luck!

as of this ping, 955 tickets have been purchased!

pings: @wanli @linin @dustyfluorescent @Noel1 @Withstand @IAmAPerson @nappez @huskies709 @TLC @hypothesis @Ronnie1107 @Konigen @Faexyn @P03 @akesiWaso @paintedpolarbear @oldred100 @Arapocalypse @gaymore15 @Reshiramu @EclipseDragon @SocklessWonder @azzurri @Wheatgerm
last call! from now until 6:00 server time on the 9th, all tickets will be 5g/kt! all item-bought tickets will go back to their original amounts as well. winners will be drawn after 6:00 server time tomorrow! thank you all so much and good luck!

as of this ping, 955 tickets have been purchased!

pings: @wanli @linin @dustyfluorescent @Noel1 @Withstand @IAmAPerson @nappez @huskies709 @TLC @hypothesis @Ronnie1107 @Konigen @Faexyn @P03 @akesiWaso @paintedpolarbear @oldred100 @Arapocalypse @gaymore15 @Reshiramu @EclipseDragon @SocklessWonder @azzurri @Wheatgerm
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
winners!

thank you all so much for playing, i really appreciate you making my anniversary special! here are the winners!

burn, baby, burn!: @Withstand
tricky, tricky: @EclipseDragon
all is fair in love and war: @nappez
buy some friends!: @linin
cauldron companions: @Faexyn

pings:
@wanli @dustyfluorescent @Noel1 @IAmAPerson @huskies709 @TLC @hypothesis @Ronnie1107 @Konigen @P03 @akesiWaso @paintedpolarbear @oldred100 @Arapocalypse @gaymore15 @Reshiramu @SocklessWonder @azzurri @Wheatgerm @wormskulls @Watermel0nBob
winners!

thank you all so much for playing, i really appreciate you making my anniversary special! here are the winners!

burn, baby, burn!: @Withstand
tricky, tricky: @EclipseDragon
all is fair in love and war: @nappez
buy some friends!: @linin
cauldron companions: @Faexyn

pings:
@wanli @dustyfluorescent @Noel1 @IAmAPerson @huskies709 @TLC @hypothesis @Ronnie1107 @Konigen @P03 @akesiWaso @paintedpolarbear @oldred100 @Arapocalypse @gaymore15 @Reshiramu @SocklessWonder @azzurri @Wheatgerm @wormskulls @Watermel0nBob
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Congratulations to all the winners! Happy anniversary starshiny, I'm happy to have been a part of this and I hope you have the best day today <3
Congratulations to all the winners! Happy anniversary starshiny, I'm happy to have been a part of this and I hope you have the best day today <3
189.png - Pebble
- Lore enthusiast
- Writer
- They/Them
Congrats to the winners!! And happy anniversary to our host :)
Congrats to the winners!! And happy anniversary to our host :)
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
happy anniversary shiny and congrats to the winners! :)
happy anniversary shiny and congrats to the winners! :)
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
Congrats winners, and happy anniversary starshiny!! Thanks for hosting the raffle too,it was fun
Congrats winners, and happy anniversary starshiny!! Thanks for hosting the raffle too,it was fun
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

Happy anniversary!!! Grats to the winners [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
Happy anniversary!!! Grats to the winners
any pronouns FR+0
Congrats to the winners! And happy anni shiny!
Congrats to the winners! And happy anni shiny!
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
Happy anniversary!!
Happy anniversary!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8