Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Lunalis this is so kind of you! Can I grab 100g pls? I'd love any UMA and fest accents/skins and fest apparel you might have, especially from older fests. If you happen to have a Seashell Mantle, Leafy Gladeboughs, Runaway Rotclaw, and Companion Comet, I'd really love them!

Also I'd love to welcome these familiars if you have them:
Deeprealm Hunter, Obscuring Goblin, Glossy Duskrat, Ethereal Trickster, Silver Ferret, Reserved Jeweler, Calico Ferberus, & Disappearing Pisces.

Thank you so much!! Hope you have a lot of fun off the site! :3
@Lunalis this is so kind of you! Can I grab 100g pls? I'd love any UMA and fest accents/skins and fest apparel you might have, especially from older fests. If you happen to have a Seashell Mantle, Leafy Gladeboughs, Runaway Rotclaw, and Companion Comet, I'd really love them!

Also I'd love to welcome these familiars if you have them:
Deeprealm Hunter, Obscuring Goblin, Glossy Duskrat, Ethereal Trickster, Silver Ferret, Reserved Jeweler, Calico Ferberus, & Disappearing Pisces.

Thank you so much!! Hope you have a lot of fun off the site! :3
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Caught up to here!
Caught up to here!
@lunalis I would love some familiars please! Thank you in advance TuT also I wish you luck in your future endeavours! [item= Sandstone Stormcatcher] [item= Marble Lightweaver] [item= Furious Faun] [item=Granite Earthshaker] [item=Cinnabar Plaguebringer] [item=Crystal Carrier] [item=Disappearing Pisces] [item=Chalcedony Arcanist] [item=Cerussite Icewarden]
@lunalis

I would love some familiars please! Thank you in advance TuT also I wish you luck in your future endeavours!
Sandstone Stormcatcher Marble Lightweaver Furious Faun Granite Earthshaker Cinnabar Plaguebringer Crystal Carrier Disappearing Pisces Chalcedony Arcanist Cerussite Icewarden
IMG_3198.png
@Lunalis
Hello, sorry to see you go but wishing you the best!
I'd love 100 gems please! I'm mostly interested in retired and old festival apparel and accents (UMA and fest) or any fest apparel in general.
I'd love any halos (especially Luminous halo if you have one) and these items especially, if you happen to have them:
Warmwater Wanderers, Solar Blades, Will o' the Ember, Skeletal Chimes, Butterfly's Kiss, Gloomwillow Guide, Runaway Rotclaw, Moonglow Thorns, Leafy Gladeboughs, Trickster's Magic Cards, Daybreak Decorations.

Hope you enjoy your time away from FR! Thank you for your generosity!
@Lunalis
Hello, sorry to see you go but wishing you the best!
I'd love 100 gems please! I'm mostly interested in retired and old festival apparel and accents (UMA and fest) or any fest apparel in general.
I'd love any halos (especially Luminous halo if you have one) and these items especially, if you happen to have them:
Warmwater Wanderers, Solar Blades, Will o' the Ember, Skeletal Chimes, Butterfly's Kiss, Gloomwillow Guide, Runaway Rotclaw, Moonglow Thorns, Leafy Gladeboughs, Trickster's Magic Cards, Daybreak Decorations.

Hope you enjoy your time away from FR! Thank you for your generosity!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Hi, I'd like... the largest amount of money you agree to give me, please; I'd prefer gems but treasure also works. If there isn't any left, I'm also interested in apparel and skins. Thank you for your offer !
Hi, I'd like... the largest amount of money you agree to give me, please; I'd prefer gems but treasure also works. If there isn't any left, I'm also interested in apparel and skins. Thank you for your offer !
@lunalis I’m sorry to hear you’re leaving,, I hope life goes well!

I’d like to get 100g and some previous fest skins/apparel/familiars if you happen to have them but I appreciate anything I can get :)
@lunalis I’m sorry to hear you’re leaving,, I hope life goes well!

I’d like to get 100g and some previous fest skins/apparel/familiars if you happen to have them but I appreciate anything I can get :)
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway and I hope you have a great time outside of FR :)!

I'd be happy to get absolutely anything, suprise me :)!
Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway and I hope you have a great time outside of FR :)!

I'd be happy to get absolutely anything, suprise me :)!
seGmw74.jpg
@lunalis This is kind of you! Good luck in your future endeavors. If possible I would like any apparel, gems, or gene/breed scrolls. [item=Sanguine Multimist] and may i adopt? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61377441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613775/61377441_350.png[/img][/url]

@lunalis

This is kind of you! Good luck in your future endeavors.

If possible I would like any apparel, gems, or gene/breed scrolls.

Sanguine Multimist and may i adopt? 61377441_350.png
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Well if you are serious about leaving I would love to get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70130758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701308/70130758_350.png[/img][/url] Familars if available: Calico Ferberus Firemane Manticore Unyielding Sagittarius Crystalcourt ambassador Sparkling Capricorn Willowmane Deerling Scarlett macaw
Well if you are serious about leaving I would love to get

70130758_350.png

Familars if available:
Calico Ferberus
Firemane Manticore
Unyielding Sagittarius
Crystalcourt ambassador
Sparkling Capricorn
Willowmane Deerling
Scarlett macaw

oY137o1.png 7kCMllO.gif63H9Cdn.gif
@Lunalis Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving :( I hope you have fun with life :D If it's not too much trouble, could I snag 100kt/g? whatever is easiest for you. And if you have ANY of these below things that would be totally amazing, but I'm fine with no other items or random items if you prefer!! [item=accent: spectroscope][item=supernal brightbeast][item=luminous sundrapes][item=brightshine raiments][item=black cat][item=katana][item=black currant plumed cover][item=black currant plumed mantle][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: obelisk][item=etheral entourage][item=daybreak decorations][item=bewitching bangles][item=adjudicator overcoat][item=adjudicator collar][item=marigold flowerfall][item=golden seraph hip drape] Thank you for you kindness <3
@Lunalis

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving :( I hope you have fun with life :D

If it's not too much trouble, could I snag 100kt/g? whatever is easiest for you. And if you have ANY of these below things that would be totally amazing, but I'm fine with no other items or random items if you prefer!!

Accent: Spectroscope Supernal Brightbeast Luminous Sundrapes Brightshine Raiments Black Cat Katana Black Currant Plumed Cover Black Currant Plumed Mantle Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Obelisk Daybreak Decorations Bewitching Bangles Adjudicator Overcoat Adjudicator Collar Marigold Flowerfall Golden Seraph Hip Drape

Thank you for you kindness <3
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12