Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist's Raffle! CLOSED
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44
Thought I was done, but.....nope! Have some profile pics! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/823751130404093972/954970703080357938/Khajit_Cat_pfpMythDancer.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/823751130404093972/954970702820298803/Wander_pfp_MythDancer.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/823751130404093972/954970702556065802/Unnamed_Faesketeer_pfp_MythDancer.png[/img] I've gotten so much Fae practice in lately, I'm so happy with their fins ;v; Seriously, this boi is gorgeous and I had to do him justice. And it's weird, but I love doing snooty back views for PCs? It's just so Loreal. Hope you enjoy 'em all~
Thought I was done, but.....nope! Have some profile pics!
Khajit_Cat_pfpMythDancer.png
Wander_pfp_MythDancer.png
Unnamed_Faesketeer_pfp_MythDancer.png
I've gotten so much Fae practice in lately, I'm so happy with their fins ;v; Seriously, this boi is gorgeous and I had to do him justice. And it's weird, but I love doing snooty back views for PCs? It's just so Loreal. Hope you enjoy 'em all~
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

did one last-minute pixel for Beast! once again normal size and blown up. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916944999671795764/954970970320429066/pixil-frame-03.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916944999671795764/954970970085535754/pixil-frame-03_copy.png[/img] take your time with all the irl stuff! your health and life comes before any sort of dragon website activities, no matter what you've promised. take all the time you need!
did one last-minute pixel for Beast! once again normal size and blown up.

pixil-frame-03.png
pixil-frame-03_copy.png

take your time with all the irl stuff! your health and life comes before any sort of dragon website activities, no matter what you've promised. take all the time you need!
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
Kitty is finally - finally - asleep
Time to type responses before she wakes up and reclaims my lap

~~~

@SylvMea
Ohhh. Ohhh, my heart-
Leeroy is a very special dragon. He’s my puppy, who crossed the rainbow bridge on the same day that the dragon was hatched. He was an old boy, with beautiful grey shot through his fur. I come from AZ and so he lived with lots of blue skies above his head. I thought that the Koi was the perfect tertiary for him.

This art is so special to me. I’ve been waiting and hoping that someone would draw him, and you’ve done such a beautiful job. The pose you chose - that is exactly how he would lay when sleeping. He’s curled up in such happy repose here. I love how at peace he looks.

Once again, your obelisk lines blow me away. I adore the thick, curling fur and mane, the musculature, the gorgeous massive paws. His wings are furled so peacefully in sleep. His face looks so content and at peace. His horns are majestic, and his NOSE–

The colours are simply stunning. Your shading for the metal/alloy is so well done; I love that it’s not quite black, and the lighter highlights. The koi is majestic.

I don’t have words. Thank you, so, so much. Thank you for my boy <3

~~~

@KatzyPawz

Oh you’re doing great!! I’ve loved seeing your progress with the new program; watching you get more comfortable, learn new tools, and improve with each piece. It looks like you’ve really got the hang of it now!

Strawberry looks SO so cute. The first thing I thought of when I saw her was strawberry lemonade, and that’s exactly the spirit you’ve captured here. All of the details bring me so much joy?? Where do I begin-

The lines are so cute. I love how you’ve drawn her. She’s adorably bubbly and vivacious, and the force of her personality shines through. I adore the simple dress she’s got going. The asymmetrical belt is fantastic, and I love the little strawberry and lemon dangling from it laskjdls- I like to think that the wrist cuffs are thick hair scrunchies that she always wears.

Her hairstyle is ADORABLE. I love the high ponytail off to one side. The curl of her hair as she falls is lovely. Her bangs are so so cute! And her eye? Her smile?? The hands clutched to her chest? What a happy girl.

Your colouring has gotten so good! Great job on the shading! And I simply adore the colours you’ve chosen for her.

Also, I wanted to thank you for being so wonderful this whole raffle. Your donations, your bumps, your words of encouragement, your patience and well wishes…it’s all meant the world to me. Thank you for being such an amazing friend <3

~~~

@KrystallSerpent

Ohhh that’s so cool! I think some of the very first art I commed when I joined FR was potions, actually. This takes me back. I’ve always loved the art bases where people take a dragon and deconstruct it into just the genes, and then put it on a completely different base. It’s SO cool to see the different ways people envision it.

I didn’t like poi/tox when I first joined, but they’ve quickly become some of my favourite genes. I love the genes that have multiple colours, especially when trying to make different prims/secs match. I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one!

Okay so the potion base is amazing. I love the rounded glass vial. The partial translucency of the glass is phenomenally done. I really like that it’s outlined in that blue-grey instead of a black; it keeps the glass vibe going. The cork looks fantastic.

Her genes look SO good! I really like how you’ve managed to make the liquid look three dimensional. The gradient shading you’ve done for both blues and greens is really fantastic. Seen like this it really does have a liquid-like effect to it.

The inclusion of the rune is phenomenal! That’s so clever, I never would have thought of doing it as a charm. I love love love the wood texturing on the cork. And the little tuft of her wolf fur absolutely makes the piece.

Thank you SO much!! My gladiator shall drink this after a long combat <3

~~~

@aura12

Oh no, were you doing adopts for NvP? Or was your time consumed by coli xD Sorry we took second place, but I hope you were still able to enjoy the extra gathering and discount!

HhhhHH this is so so cute?? Okay so this was the first dragon I ever went “you should be a Ridgeback!” with, and one of the first gen 1’s I gened. I had this idea while playing around with dressing her that she should be a libraorian. Then that meme in her bio popped into my mind, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .0+93 63 (kitty has awoken and given her blessing by crawling ALL over my keyboard laskdjg) and the rest was history.

Your art plan for her sounds amazing…but I love what you came up with. She’s honestly mostly a meme at this point anyway. The kitty who’s dangling from her? Begs to be memed. Thank you for answering the call.

I love this so much. I picture her as this librarian who just….personifies everything we’ve ever seen or read about librarians. She’s got the glasses, the hair, the cat, the high waisted skirt. She hand prints her own signs and hangs them around the libraries. This one is as much for her cat as it is for all the hatchlings who tooth and slobber on book corners- DEXTER NO-

I love that the writing and outline is the same colour as her hair. The emphasis on the words and font size is hilarious. The cat looks lovely, and I adore his patterning and whiskers. Such big, innocent eyes! Such a mischievous smile!

Thank you so much for this glorious laugh! And please pet your kitty for me. Mine chew on my laptop cord and my crochet HAHA

~~~

The cat is AWAKE and demanding my lap. I apologize for any spelling errors to come-

~~~

@DragonsMom

Ah yes, sneak. As if you didn’t announce this with fireworks and confetti and party music HAHA! But AAAAAA I love him!!

I absolutely love this piece! You’ve gotten so creative with your backgrounds. I love that they’re every bit as much the focus as the dragons are. You really go all out with your colouring, and I can tell you’re having so much fun creating. You pour your passion into every piece.

Gilmore looks fantastic. I love that you’ve included the little bits of apparel he’s wearing! His necklace especially is lovely. I really like how you’ve simplified his genes and silhouette - he’s recognizable and a great Nocturne, but it lets him blend into the background more naturally.

And what a background it is! I LOVE how you’ve drawn the desert. The shrubs and grasses look fantastically textured. I adore the variety of cacti you’ve included. The spines on the saguaro, the blossoms on the barrel cactus, the prickly pears…all majestic.

The mountains bordering the piece have my whole heart. I love the blues and purples. But that SKY! WOW! You’ve done such a lovely rendition of starry night. I love the swirls and eddies of starlight. The yellow shining through the deep blue sky is so majestic.

Thank you so much for this little piece of home <3 Gilmore loved seeing it!

~~~

@Flitt

DEMON SNEK!

There’s no one else that I would trust more to draw Crowley. I know that you love Good Omens just as much as I do. (Also I love that you’ve done both he and Az this raffle alksndgs)

Anger snek is ANGY. I adore the scrunched up accordion pose so much! The long tail that’s just a hint curled at the tip; the stretched neck broadening into his snek head; the ANGER SQUIGGLE!! Angery Crowley has my entire heart.

The genes look fantastic. I’m especially fond of the shading on the smoke, and the beautiful curling patterns of it. His curling blep is like a mini snake all in its own right. The sunglasses are FANTASTIC and make the piece. The shimmer on the lenses is glorious. And the linen wraps look SO good!

And Ivry!! What a glorious Saint Patrick’s day surprise! I love my happy little mirror so much?? She’s one of my absolute favourite dragons, and your style absolutely slays her. I love her smile. The upturned head. The shape of her skull is spot on. Her sharp teeth, the little tongue-

The head fans look so good! You’ve captured the tapering, curving shape perfectly. One thing I really love about your art is that you almost never use flat lines; there’s always a curve, a gradient to it. It keeps the pieces looking so fluid and alive. I adore how her neck thickens and curves. The top hat perched atop her head has my whole heart.

The skink patterning is beautifully done. I love her colours. The glimmer is so subtly sparkly, and looks like a perfect gold coin. I love the prim and proper bow on her top hat. And the happy curving eyes! She’s so so joyous!! I love her TTvTT

Thank you so much!

~~~

@AspenCrow

Ohhh this is so so pretty!! Rave is currently nesting with a friend, but I’ll be sure to have her add the art to her bio <3 I LOVE this so much!

I’m a sucker for tundras. They’re one of my favourite breeds, and I don’t see them drawn all that often. I really love that when people do draw them, they either make them MAXIMUM FLOOF or graceful and soft.

Rave looks beautiful in your style. I love that the fluff of the Tundra is still there, but it’s gentle and elegant. It allows the rest of the dragon to be seen. There’s such grace in the curve of her neck and in her upturned eyes. Her - antlers? Horns? I’m never sure what to call them - slope so elegantly. I love love LOVE how you’ve drawn the fur running down her head and neck.

Your colouring is simply sublime. You’ve done the ghost gene SO well - I love how you’ve outlined her skull! The hollow at the edge of her jaw, the little nostril hole…beautiful. I like the subtle vertebrae running down her back. The tint of purple at the edges of her fur is absolutely lovely. And the gradient on her chest! Such a majestic fade from bright pink to dark fuchsia.

Thank you so much! I’m so glad her colours spoke to you; you’ve done them beautifully <3

~~~

@imginate

ALKJDGSLDKGJSL I actually SCREAMED when I got the notif for this. Not one, not two, not three of my dragons - but SIX?? When I posted my groups I never expected anyone would draw all of them in one go TTvTT And you read their lore??? I’m cry??? I’m scream?? I’m so so glad you like Mara’s, she’s my creepy little darling and I love her-

The idea of this countdown is absolutely ADORABLE. I can’t. This was brilliant. And for you to drop them all at once-

LAPIS. My beloved! She and Lightbringer were two of the first dragons I got. They make absolutely swampy, unmatchy children, but they’re mates for life. I ADORE how you’ve drawn her. The big round snapper head? The scales on her chin, the thick stubby nails, the ridges above her eyes!! I LOVE the shading on her starmap. The way you’ve drawn her facet is so beautifully sparkly, and shows off all the colours. I really like how you’ve included the runes on her - they look beautiful! And her eyes are such a vibrant green. It’s one of the things I’ve always loved about her.

LIGHTBRINGER!! My husband and I met through World of Warcraft, and he played a paladin. He’s very passionate about Paladins having glowing light eyes. He’s been the impetus for most of the lore I’ve written for those two, and bought a bunch of the art. When he found out glowing eyes were a thing he bought gems to get me a vial and begged me to put it on my lad HAHA

Once again, the gradient on the star/con is SO lovely. I love the swirling patterns. I can see the white starlight so well on Lightbringer! Such pretty constellations. The glow effect on his eyes is PHENOMENALLY done! They positively shine through the screen. I also love that you’ve included his runes! I can scarcely see them in some places, but it really captures him <3

Sanctum!! Holy cow, you did such a great job on his apparel!! Waaa look at my little lad - The pose for this is so so cute. I adore his happy little smile as he hugs the signpost. His long noodle body has my entire heart. I love that you’ve shown all of his wings, his horns, the long tapering claws that spirals have.
The genes look FANTASTIC. I especially love the patterning on his bee, and the elegance of his filigree. The little blue gemstone on the filigree on his head is such a nice touch! And HOLY COW the patterning on his kilt?? The sage shawl?? All of the apparel looks immaculate. Fantastic job!

Buttercup! It’s not in lore yet, but she and Sanctum are going to be mates. I love what a mischievous little side eye you’ve given her. She looks elegant and refined, a perfect Wildclaw, but there’s so much personality in that smile. I really like the dainty little sign hanging from her mouth. Her slender sloping neck is gorgeous. I love the spiky horns and feathers. The hint of the wings is SO pretty. And that shoulder guard?? MAJESTIC.

The colouring is so well done! I like the hint of sparkle on the bee. Her crystal is SO sparkly and faceted - great job on the gene! The filigree looks so subtle on her, and I really like the overlay of the vines from her skin. The bee patterning on her feathers is great. And the little bundle of leaves hanging from her wing? I love it.

MARA! Now we’re getting spoopy >:3 I love that she’s this tiny little gremlin sitting on top of her sign. Her smile makes me nervous. She’s obviously plotting something. Devious little dragon, up to no good. Her hair is so cute - I love that it completely obscures so much of her body! The tiny hints of her limbs poking out makes her all the more menacing.

Her bright patterning is fantastically done. I really like the contrasting gold and blue. The way her hair gradient blends for the vivid is so so pretty, and the fade is very well done. Her tiny horns and ears have my whole heart. But H E C K that angler!! It looks so GOOD!!! I LOVE that the antennae are gold instead of outlined in black; they really pop against her darker colours. And that glow - just like with Lightbringer, I’m blown away by it. She shines so scarily. Beautiful. The perfect lure.

And then CEREN. He was a hatchling of a friend who was going to yeet him, and I begged to take him. He had so much potential for creepiness. I loved that skin on him, especially with the primal eyes, and began to envision him as an Eldritch god. Hence the lore of the Quested was born.

The nails on the chalkboard SLAYED me. They absolutely make this piece. That’s his aesthetic in a nutshell. I love how messy the chalk lettering is, how jagged and overlapping. It adds to the unsettling vibe. His lines are absolute perfection. The fluff is great, but you’ve given him such a glorious underwater look, too.

I don’t even know what to say. The candles? Phenomenal. Love that blue white light. His angler antennae is perfection. The primal eyes look SO so good - great job on the patterning and colours. I LOVE the bells and wrist band from his cloak!! But the way you’ve drawn his SKIn has me weak in the knees. Creepy ley lines of primal arcane magics rippling beneath dark waves. You’ve captured his very essence.

Thank you SO, so much. I’m completely blown away.

~~~

@lapras131

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT HAT–

Lorpio looks absolutely *incredible*. I’m realizing that I’m slowly amassing a pirate crew, and at some point will have to come up with lore for all of them >.> But WOW, what a queen this captain is!

I LOVE how you’ve done her starmap. The swirling patterns are so, so elegant. I adore the softer greys of her primary, and then the dark contrast in patterning for the secondary. It carries beautifully along her feathers. I really adore how you draw the starlight; it shines so delicately. The lines of the constellations are lovely. And her runes are so pretty! You still blow me away with how well you shade eyes. I love all the colours you capture in her gaze.

But her apparel is OUTSTANDING. I can’t–

The shawl is simply majestic. I love how three dimensional the big orbs on it look. Their shading and patterning is lovely. The lines on the cord between them make it look so beautifully curved and naturally textured. I adore the silver hump patterns.

The hat, though- the hat has my entire heart. What an absolutely impeccable tricorn. You’ve shown the shape and the folds so beautifully. The shadowing looks so natural. I love the attention to detail on the trim and the stitches. That’s SUCH a big feather - as befits a pirate queen of her nature! The feather swoops and curls so nicely. I love the texture and shading on it.

Thank you SO much!!

~~~

@Tiggothy

I was in *tears* laughing at this the day you posted it. I had to point out all the details to my husband, who was also cackling. This is the most majestic meme I could ever hope for for my dear gremlin child. Bless you. What a way to celebrate the holiday xD

You’ve recreated the cereal box so perfectly, and yet it’s entirely original. Where do I begin?

The cauldron. I love the detailing and shading on it. The tip of her tail going over the front is such a cute detail. I was WHEEZING at the “cereal” within. The meat and seafood had me in stitches. I love that there’s a few insects and plants in there, but mostly meat and fish. MIRRORS LOVE CARNIVORE CEREAL-

(oh no imagine the smell)

Her pose is hilarious to me. She is SO proud, but also looks like she wants to throw the viewer into the pot. I really adore the downturned antler-fan-horn things? They look almost like hair. I love that she’s had to jam the top hat on top of them. Her eyes are glowing with only good intentions, I promise. Her sharp teeth are all the better to eat you with so pretty in that smile! I love the sharp peak of her nose, and the thin tongue snaking out.

Her arm fans look fantastic. I love the inclusion of the clover on her hat. The bracelets are majestic. Her talons are SO sharp and menacing! The skink patterning is so subtle and yet elegantly done. I adore the sparkle of her glimmer. And her nails are painted for the glowing clawtips– it’s perfect!!

The text is beautiful, and I love that she’s the lucky one because she gets to eat you. The inclusion of the FR logo is perfect branding.

But the lanterns! That was what really blew me away. You so creatively took every part of her apparel and worked it into this. I absolutely LOVE how you’ve drawn these. The arc they make is so majestic. I love the different hues and shades and shapes. The tassels and smoke are all beautifully textured and shaded. I adore the swirling patterns.

Thank you SO much?? I love this more than I can say. This is such quality art for such a goofy meme, and I absolutely ADORE it.

Also, thank you so, so much for your kind words. I’ve been running myself ragged trying to keep up, and you helped me remember that others care more about my health than how quickly I get this done. I have time. I can take care of myself and my babies first, and then the raffle. Thank you for your compassion, your kindness, and your encouragement <3

~~~

My laptop is about to die, and if I move to get my charger the baby will awaken. I’m gonna type up the rest of the responses tomorrow. Thank you all so much. I love you.
Kitty is finally - finally - asleep
Time to type responses before she wakes up and reclaims my lap

~~~

@SylvMea
Ohhh. Ohhh, my heart-
Leeroy is a very special dragon. He’s my puppy, who crossed the rainbow bridge on the same day that the dragon was hatched. He was an old boy, with beautiful grey shot through his fur. I come from AZ and so he lived with lots of blue skies above his head. I thought that the Koi was the perfect tertiary for him.

This art is so special to me. I’ve been waiting and hoping that someone would draw him, and you’ve done such a beautiful job. The pose you chose - that is exactly how he would lay when sleeping. He’s curled up in such happy repose here. I love how at peace he looks.

Once again, your obelisk lines blow me away. I adore the thick, curling fur and mane, the musculature, the gorgeous massive paws. His wings are furled so peacefully in sleep. His face looks so content and at peace. His horns are majestic, and his NOSE–

The colours are simply stunning. Your shading for the metal/alloy is so well done; I love that it’s not quite black, and the lighter highlights. The koi is majestic.

I don’t have words. Thank you, so, so much. Thank you for my boy <3

~~~

@KatzyPawz

Oh you’re doing great!! I’ve loved seeing your progress with the new program; watching you get more comfortable, learn new tools, and improve with each piece. It looks like you’ve really got the hang of it now!

Strawberry looks SO so cute. The first thing I thought of when I saw her was strawberry lemonade, and that’s exactly the spirit you’ve captured here. All of the details bring me so much joy?? Where do I begin-

The lines are so cute. I love how you’ve drawn her. She’s adorably bubbly and vivacious, and the force of her personality shines through. I adore the simple dress she’s got going. The asymmetrical belt is fantastic, and I love the little strawberry and lemon dangling from it laskjdls- I like to think that the wrist cuffs are thick hair scrunchies that she always wears.

Her hairstyle is ADORABLE. I love the high ponytail off to one side. The curl of her hair as she falls is lovely. Her bangs are so so cute! And her eye? Her smile?? The hands clutched to her chest? What a happy girl.

Your colouring has gotten so good! Great job on the shading! And I simply adore the colours you’ve chosen for her.

Also, I wanted to thank you for being so wonderful this whole raffle. Your donations, your bumps, your words of encouragement, your patience and well wishes…it’s all meant the world to me. Thank you for being such an amazing friend <3

~~~

@KrystallSerpent

Ohhh that’s so cool! I think some of the very first art I commed when I joined FR was potions, actually. This takes me back. I’ve always loved the art bases where people take a dragon and deconstruct it into just the genes, and then put it on a completely different base. It’s SO cool to see the different ways people envision it.

I didn’t like poi/tox when I first joined, but they’ve quickly become some of my favourite genes. I love the genes that have multiple colours, especially when trying to make different prims/secs match. I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one!

Okay so the potion base is amazing. I love the rounded glass vial. The partial translucency of the glass is phenomenally done. I really like that it’s outlined in that blue-grey instead of a black; it keeps the glass vibe going. The cork looks fantastic.

Her genes look SO good! I really like how you’ve managed to make the liquid look three dimensional. The gradient shading you’ve done for both blues and greens is really fantastic. Seen like this it really does have a liquid-like effect to it.

The inclusion of the rune is phenomenal! That’s so clever, I never would have thought of doing it as a charm. I love love love the wood texturing on the cork. And the little tuft of her wolf fur absolutely makes the piece.

Thank you SO much!! My gladiator shall drink this after a long combat <3

~~~

@aura12

Oh no, were you doing adopts for NvP? Or was your time consumed by coli xD Sorry we took second place, but I hope you were still able to enjoy the extra gathering and discount!

HhhhHH this is so so cute?? Okay so this was the first dragon I ever went “you should be a Ridgeback!” with, and one of the first gen 1’s I gened. I had this idea while playing around with dressing her that she should be a libraorian. Then that meme in her bio popped into my mind, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .0+93 63 (kitty has awoken and given her blessing by crawling ALL over my keyboard laskdjg) and the rest was history.

Your art plan for her sounds amazing…but I love what you came up with. She’s honestly mostly a meme at this point anyway. The kitty who’s dangling from her? Begs to be memed. Thank you for answering the call.

I love this so much. I picture her as this librarian who just….personifies everything we’ve ever seen or read about librarians. She’s got the glasses, the hair, the cat, the high waisted skirt. She hand prints her own signs and hangs them around the libraries. This one is as much for her cat as it is for all the hatchlings who tooth and slobber on book corners- DEXTER NO-

I love that the writing and outline is the same colour as her hair. The emphasis on the words and font size is hilarious. The cat looks lovely, and I adore his patterning and whiskers. Such big, innocent eyes! Such a mischievous smile!

Thank you so much for this glorious laugh! And please pet your kitty for me. Mine chew on my laptop cord and my crochet HAHA

~~~

The cat is AWAKE and demanding my lap. I apologize for any spelling errors to come-

~~~

@DragonsMom

Ah yes, sneak. As if you didn’t announce this with fireworks and confetti and party music HAHA! But AAAAAA I love him!!

I absolutely love this piece! You’ve gotten so creative with your backgrounds. I love that they’re every bit as much the focus as the dragons are. You really go all out with your colouring, and I can tell you’re having so much fun creating. You pour your passion into every piece.

Gilmore looks fantastic. I love that you’ve included the little bits of apparel he’s wearing! His necklace especially is lovely. I really like how you’ve simplified his genes and silhouette - he’s recognizable and a great Nocturne, but it lets him blend into the background more naturally.

And what a background it is! I LOVE how you’ve drawn the desert. The shrubs and grasses look fantastically textured. I adore the variety of cacti you’ve included. The spines on the saguaro, the blossoms on the barrel cactus, the prickly pears…all majestic.

The mountains bordering the piece have my whole heart. I love the blues and purples. But that SKY! WOW! You’ve done such a lovely rendition of starry night. I love the swirls and eddies of starlight. The yellow shining through the deep blue sky is so majestic.

Thank you so much for this little piece of home <3 Gilmore loved seeing it!

~~~

@Flitt

DEMON SNEK!

There’s no one else that I would trust more to draw Crowley. I know that you love Good Omens just as much as I do. (Also I love that you’ve done both he and Az this raffle alksndgs)

Anger snek is ANGY. I adore the scrunched up accordion pose so much! The long tail that’s just a hint curled at the tip; the stretched neck broadening into his snek head; the ANGER SQUIGGLE!! Angery Crowley has my entire heart.

The genes look fantastic. I’m especially fond of the shading on the smoke, and the beautiful curling patterns of it. His curling blep is like a mini snake all in its own right. The sunglasses are FANTASTIC and make the piece. The shimmer on the lenses is glorious. And the linen wraps look SO good!

And Ivry!! What a glorious Saint Patrick’s day surprise! I love my happy little mirror so much?? She’s one of my absolute favourite dragons, and your style absolutely slays her. I love her smile. The upturned head. The shape of her skull is spot on. Her sharp teeth, the little tongue-

The head fans look so good! You’ve captured the tapering, curving shape perfectly. One thing I really love about your art is that you almost never use flat lines; there’s always a curve, a gradient to it. It keeps the pieces looking so fluid and alive. I adore how her neck thickens and curves. The top hat perched atop her head has my whole heart.

The skink patterning is beautifully done. I love her colours. The glimmer is so subtly sparkly, and looks like a perfect gold coin. I love the prim and proper bow on her top hat. And the happy curving eyes! She’s so so joyous!! I love her TTvTT

Thank you so much!

~~~

@AspenCrow

Ohhh this is so so pretty!! Rave is currently nesting with a friend, but I’ll be sure to have her add the art to her bio <3 I LOVE this so much!

I’m a sucker for tundras. They’re one of my favourite breeds, and I don’t see them drawn all that often. I really love that when people do draw them, they either make them MAXIMUM FLOOF or graceful and soft.

Rave looks beautiful in your style. I love that the fluff of the Tundra is still there, but it’s gentle and elegant. It allows the rest of the dragon to be seen. There’s such grace in the curve of her neck and in her upturned eyes. Her - antlers? Horns? I’m never sure what to call them - slope so elegantly. I love love LOVE how you’ve drawn the fur running down her head and neck.

Your colouring is simply sublime. You’ve done the ghost gene SO well - I love how you’ve outlined her skull! The hollow at the edge of her jaw, the little nostril hole…beautiful. I like the subtle vertebrae running down her back. The tint of purple at the edges of her fur is absolutely lovely. And the gradient on her chest! Such a majestic fade from bright pink to dark fuchsia.

Thank you so much! I’m so glad her colours spoke to you; you’ve done them beautifully <3

~~~

@imginate

ALKJDGSLDKGJSL I actually SCREAMED when I got the notif for this. Not one, not two, not three of my dragons - but SIX?? When I posted my groups I never expected anyone would draw all of them in one go TTvTT And you read their lore??? I’m cry??? I’m scream?? I’m so so glad you like Mara’s, she’s my creepy little darling and I love her-

The idea of this countdown is absolutely ADORABLE. I can’t. This was brilliant. And for you to drop them all at once-

LAPIS. My beloved! She and Lightbringer were two of the first dragons I got. They make absolutely swampy, unmatchy children, but they’re mates for life. I ADORE how you’ve drawn her. The big round snapper head? The scales on her chin, the thick stubby nails, the ridges above her eyes!! I LOVE the shading on her starmap. The way you’ve drawn her facet is so beautifully sparkly, and shows off all the colours. I really like how you’ve included the runes on her - they look beautiful! And her eyes are such a vibrant green. It’s one of the things I’ve always loved about her.

LIGHTBRINGER!! My husband and I met through World of Warcraft, and he played a paladin. He’s very passionate about Paladins having glowing light eyes. He’s been the impetus for most of the lore I’ve written for those two, and bought a bunch of the art. When he found out glowing eyes were a thing he bought gems to get me a vial and begged me to put it on my lad HAHA

Once again, the gradient on the star/con is SO lovely. I love the swirling patterns. I can see the white starlight so well on Lightbringer! Such pretty constellations. The glow effect on his eyes is PHENOMENALLY done! They positively shine through the screen. I also love that you’ve included his runes! I can scarcely see them in some places, but it really captures him <3

Sanctum!! Holy cow, you did such a great job on his apparel!! Waaa look at my little lad - The pose for this is so so cute. I adore his happy little smile as he hugs the signpost. His long noodle body has my entire heart. I love that you’ve shown all of his wings, his horns, the long tapering claws that spirals have.
The genes look FANTASTIC. I especially love the patterning on his bee, and the elegance of his filigree. The little blue gemstone on the filigree on his head is such a nice touch! And HOLY COW the patterning on his kilt?? The sage shawl?? All of the apparel looks immaculate. Fantastic job!

Buttercup! It’s not in lore yet, but she and Sanctum are going to be mates. I love what a mischievous little side eye you’ve given her. She looks elegant and refined, a perfect Wildclaw, but there’s so much personality in that smile. I really like the dainty little sign hanging from her mouth. Her slender sloping neck is gorgeous. I love the spiky horns and feathers. The hint of the wings is SO pretty. And that shoulder guard?? MAJESTIC.

The colouring is so well done! I like the hint of sparkle on the bee. Her crystal is SO sparkly and faceted - great job on the gene! The filigree looks so subtle on her, and I really like the overlay of the vines from her skin. The bee patterning on her feathers is great. And the little bundle of leaves hanging from her wing? I love it.

MARA! Now we’re getting spoopy >:3 I love that she’s this tiny little gremlin sitting on top of her sign. Her smile makes me nervous. She’s obviously plotting something. Devious little dragon, up to no good. Her hair is so cute - I love that it completely obscures so much of her body! The tiny hints of her limbs poking out makes her all the more menacing.

Her bright patterning is fantastically done. I really like the contrasting gold and blue. The way her hair gradient blends for the vivid is so so pretty, and the fade is very well done. Her tiny horns and ears have my whole heart. But H E C K that angler!! It looks so GOOD!!! I LOVE that the antennae are gold instead of outlined in black; they really pop against her darker colours. And that glow - just like with Lightbringer, I’m blown away by it. She shines so scarily. Beautiful. The perfect lure.

And then CEREN. He was a hatchling of a friend who was going to yeet him, and I begged to take him. He had so much potential for creepiness. I loved that skin on him, especially with the primal eyes, and began to envision him as an Eldritch god. Hence the lore of the Quested was born.

The nails on the chalkboard SLAYED me. They absolutely make this piece. That’s his aesthetic in a nutshell. I love how messy the chalk lettering is, how jagged and overlapping. It adds to the unsettling vibe. His lines are absolute perfection. The fluff is great, but you’ve given him such a glorious underwater look, too.

I don’t even know what to say. The candles? Phenomenal. Love that blue white light. His angler antennae is perfection. The primal eyes look SO so good - great job on the patterning and colours. I LOVE the bells and wrist band from his cloak!! But the way you’ve drawn his SKIn has me weak in the knees. Creepy ley lines of primal arcane magics rippling beneath dark waves. You’ve captured his very essence.

Thank you SO, so much. I’m completely blown away.

~~~

@lapras131

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT HAT–

Lorpio looks absolutely *incredible*. I’m realizing that I’m slowly amassing a pirate crew, and at some point will have to come up with lore for all of them >.> But WOW, what a queen this captain is!

I LOVE how you’ve done her starmap. The swirling patterns are so, so elegant. I adore the softer greys of her primary, and then the dark contrast in patterning for the secondary. It carries beautifully along her feathers. I really adore how you draw the starlight; it shines so delicately. The lines of the constellations are lovely. And her runes are so pretty! You still blow me away with how well you shade eyes. I love all the colours you capture in her gaze.

But her apparel is OUTSTANDING. I can’t–

The shawl is simply majestic. I love how three dimensional the big orbs on it look. Their shading and patterning is lovely. The lines on the cord between them make it look so beautifully curved and naturally textured. I adore the silver hump patterns.

The hat, though- the hat has my entire heart. What an absolutely impeccable tricorn. You’ve shown the shape and the folds so beautifully. The shadowing looks so natural. I love the attention to detail on the trim and the stitches. That’s SUCH a big feather - as befits a pirate queen of her nature! The feather swoops and curls so nicely. I love the texture and shading on it.

Thank you SO much!!

~~~

@Tiggothy

I was in *tears* laughing at this the day you posted it. I had to point out all the details to my husband, who was also cackling. This is the most majestic meme I could ever hope for for my dear gremlin child. Bless you. What a way to celebrate the holiday xD

You’ve recreated the cereal box so perfectly, and yet it’s entirely original. Where do I begin?

The cauldron. I love the detailing and shading on it. The tip of her tail going over the front is such a cute detail. I was WHEEZING at the “cereal” within. The meat and seafood had me in stitches. I love that there’s a few insects and plants in there, but mostly meat and fish. MIRRORS LOVE CARNIVORE CEREAL-

(oh no imagine the smell)

Her pose is hilarious to me. She is SO proud, but also looks like she wants to throw the viewer into the pot. I really adore the downturned antler-fan-horn things? They look almost like hair. I love that she’s had to jam the top hat on top of them. Her eyes are glowing with only good intentions, I promise. Her sharp teeth are all the better to eat you with so pretty in that smile! I love the sharp peak of her nose, and the thin tongue snaking out.

Her arm fans look fantastic. I love the inclusion of the clover on her hat. The bracelets are majestic. Her talons are SO sharp and menacing! The skink patterning is so subtle and yet elegantly done. I adore the sparkle of her glimmer. And her nails are painted for the glowing clawtips– it’s perfect!!

The text is beautiful, and I love that she’s the lucky one because she gets to eat you. The inclusion of the FR logo is perfect branding.

But the lanterns! That was what really blew me away. You so creatively took every part of her apparel and worked it into this. I absolutely LOVE how you’ve drawn these. The arc they make is so majestic. I love the different hues and shades and shapes. The tassels and smoke are all beautifully textured and shaded. I adore the swirling patterns.

Thank you SO much?? I love this more than I can say. This is such quality art for such a goofy meme, and I absolutely ADORE it.

Also, thank you so, so much for your kind words. I’ve been running myself ragged trying to keep up, and you helped me remember that others care more about my health than how quickly I get this done. I have time. I can take care of myself and my babies first, and then the raffle. Thank you for your compassion, your kindness, and your encouragement <3

~~~

My laptop is about to die, and if I move to get my charger the baby will awaken. I’m gonna type up the rest of the responses tomorrow. Thank you all so much. I love you.
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
I hope I'm not too late to celebrate! I decided to do Faran! I took one look at him and fell in love with his bright colors! :D [center][url=https://www.deviantart.com/andyartworks/art/Faran-910469304][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/955100801947299900/955101686874112090/faran_by_andyartworks_df22im0_1_25.png[/img][/url][/center] (image is linked to take you to the DA page) I hope you and your new kitty are doing alright!
I hope I'm not too late to celebrate! I decided to do Faran! I took one look at him and fell in love with his bright colors! :D
faran_by_andyartworks_df22im0_1_25.png

(image is linked to take you to the DA page)

I hope you and your new kitty are doing alright!
5ePYQa6.png
Andy/Nickolaus
He/They
Ya boi like the expensive projects
Aether by breadpuff
I didn't know what hat you mean :daspeek: There never was a hat! Quick bump for the last few days Gargoyle [img]https://i.ibb.co/55LkRYT/Gargoyle.png[/img] You now that I love this raffle ? Not only for beeing a raffle,but for your lovely responses to everything and anything<3
I didn't know what hat you mean :daspeek:
There never was a hat!

Quick bump for the last few days

Gargoyle
Gargoyle.png

You now that I love this raffle ? Not only for beeing a raffle,but for your lovely responses to everything and anything<3
oops [img]https://i.ibb.co/rpwrqfw/Sugi.png[/img] Sugi
oops
Sugi.png

Sugi
[emoji=coatl winking size=1] Syndulla [img]https://i.ibb.co/F08KwTp/Syndulla.png[/img]

Syndulla
Syndulla.png
Ginevra,my beloved [img]https://i.ibb.co/LNL8s8h/Ginevra.png[/img] [u][b]Edit[/b][/u] Seoda [img]https://i.ibb.co/Vpf0T5d/Seoda.png[/img] [b][u]EDIT[/b][/u] [img]https://i.ibb.co/Fh478RV/Fulmora.png[/img] Fulmora[emoji=lightning rune size=1] More [img]https://i.ibb.co/K61pKvQ/Leeroy.png[/img] Leeroy <3
Ginevra,my beloved
Ginevra.png

Edit

Seoda

Seoda.png

EDIT

Fulmora.png
Fulmora

More

Leeroy.png
Leeroy <3
[center]@MythDancer I have fallen for these cute critters![/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75322287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753223/75322287_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]So I had to do art![/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4szisL8.jpg[/img][/center]
@MythDancer
I have fallen for these cute critters!
75322287_350.png
So I had to do art!
4szisL8.jpg
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
@MythDancer, you have such GORGEOUS dragons!!!! This girl is exquisite! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67752507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677526/67752507_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rCmOzgX.jpg[/img][/center]
@MythDancer, you have such GORGEOUS dragons!!!!
This girl is exquisite!
67752507_350.png
rCmOzgX.jpg
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44