Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosecloud Sanctuary ♥ FREE Dragons!
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 520 521
I'd love to enter the giveaway! Furthermore, i'd also like to claim Cavalier ^_^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89260905][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892610/89260905_350.png[/img][/url] I got a few scries for them already, but this one is particularly my favorite. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=161&breed=22&element=9&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=16&tertgene=150&winggene=234&wings=60&auth=ceca07017b337192b90cbc3112ff9412ab1d0342&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I'd love to enter the giveaway! Furthermore, i'd also like to claim Cavalier ^_^
89260905_350.png
I got a few scries for them already, but this one is particularly my favorite.
dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=161&breed=22&element=9&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=16&tertgene=150&winggene=234&wings=60&auth=ceca07017b337192b90cbc3112ff9412ab1d0342&dummyext=prev.png
2b488a247ba6cab1926a98e53fa34290e463da90.png

Also go by breakcorebeast/wizardpest
he/they/+
FR+10
Wishlist
Dragcave

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧§§§
Hiya! Could I adopt Marakov? :> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88822634][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888227/88822634_350.png[/img][/url]
Hiya! Could I adopt Marakov? :>
88822634_350.png
588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png
Mousewalk.gif
YMPbu9R.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
cVPo4yi.png
lAvpyOQ.png

0NXWm.gifBM36E.gifoIWoG.gifKxVj7.gif
@Grungle Your number for the giveaway is #8 (and that scry is absolutely PERFECT for him!)
@StarryDream Your number for the giveaway is #9 (and I'll send Cavalier over your way soon!)

Good luck!
@Grungle Your number for the giveaway is #8 (and that scry is absolutely PERFECT for him!)
@StarryDream Your number for the giveaway is #9 (and I'll send Cavalier over your way soon!)

Good luck!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Aelfsalia She's all yours! I'll send her over!
@Aelfsalia She's all yours! I'll send her over!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Ayrmel Hiya. Is this little lad still available for adoption? If he's not already claimed, may I give him a forever home? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91166475][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911665/91166475_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ayrmel
Hiya. Is this little lad still available for adoption? If he's not already claimed, may I give him a forever home?

91166475_350.png
xx Lore Thread
21406.png
xx Coffee + Tea Lover
I1n9vLK.gif
xx 053a41b440a7393e5e20de297b1a38b2b7eed897.gif
@Zephiira No one has claimed him yet, so I'll send him your way!
@Zephiira No one has claimed him yet, so I'll send him your way!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Ayrmel

Awww! okie dokie! I will have more hatchlings soon for adoption; if you're up for more! Also, would it be alright if I add you as a affiliate? I don't have a banner yet, but i'll create one soon. This is the Sanctuary so far...let me know what you prefer and don't prefer also. :)

Sacred Jasper Sanctuary
@Ayrmel

Awww! okie dokie! I will have more hatchlings soon for adoption; if you're up for more! Also, would it be alright if I add you as a affiliate? I don't have a banner yet, but i'll create one soon. This is the Sanctuary so far...let me know what you prefer and don't prefer also. :)

Sacred Jasper Sanctuary
xx Lore Thread
21406.png
xx Coffee + Tea Lover
I1n9vLK.gif
@Zephiira Yep, I'm still up for more! And I would be happy to have you as an affiliate! :D I'll go ahead and add you to my list of affiliates!
@Zephiira Yep, I'm still up for more! And I would be happy to have you as an affiliate! :D I'll go ahead and add you to my list of affiliates!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Arymel

Super :) I want to make sure I also help rescue dragons, because...I don't know, when my friend showed me this site, I love it immediately. Then she made the point that exalting is a huge thing here. I thought it was cool at first, but then I learned that once you exalt dragons, while it benefits your flight, you lose the dragons forever...I felt sad. I just didn't feel like that was what I wanted to be apart of, so I vowed to rescue them! :)
@Arymel

Super :) I want to make sure I also help rescue dragons, because...I don't know, when my friend showed me this site, I love it immediately. Then she made the point that exalting is a huge thing here. I thought it was cool at first, but then I learned that once you exalt dragons, while it benefits your flight, you lose the dragons forever...I felt sad. I just didn't feel like that was what I wanted to be apart of, so I vowed to rescue them! :)
xx Lore Thread
21406.png
xx Coffee + Tea Lover
I1n9vLK.gif
@Zephiira Totally understand the sentiment! Exalting is quite healthy for the site, though, as it clears up server space. And definitely be sure to rescue within your means! It's tempting to try and save them all, but if that's your goal, you're going to get burned out really quickly!
@Zephiira Totally understand the sentiment! Exalting is quite healthy for the site, though, as it clears up server space. And definitely be sure to rescue within your means! It's tempting to try and save them all, but if that's your goal, you're going to get burned out really quickly!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 520 521