Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosecloud Sanctuary ♥ FREE Dragons!
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 518 519
I took my time and really thought about this one too. I'd like to give Rosea a home. Thanks so much! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34423895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/344239/34423895_350.png[/img][/url]
I took my time and really thought about this one too. I'd like to give Rosea a home. Thanks so much!

34423895_350.png
MxlWAcy.png
Hey there! Could I please adopt this handsome fellow? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67996948][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679970/67996948_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey there! Could I please adopt this handsome fellow?

67996948_350.png
Ambrion
@Dovahkiine I'll send those two over to you in just a moment~
@Dovahkiine I'll send those two over to you in just a moment~
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@EstlaraTheSun No one has claimed her yet, so she's fair game! I'll send her over momentarily. I also saw the CR you sent with your dragon donations, and I'll be accepting that soon!
@EstlaraTheSun No one has claimed her yet, so she's fair game! I'll send her over momentarily. I also saw the CR you sent with your dragon donations, and I'll be accepting that soon!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@SoftFrogger I would be happy to accept those dragons! Feel free to send them over. And I can definitely hold onto Jonah for a while! Just let me know when you can take him in.
@SoftFrogger I would be happy to accept those dragons! Feel free to send them over. And I can definitely hold onto Jonah for a while! Just let me know when you can take him in.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Id love to enter the raffle please! :>
Id love to enter the raffle please! :>
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
@Coolfrost Your number for the giveaway is #25. Good luck!
@Coolfrost Your number for the giveaway is #25. Good luck!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Citinia I'll send him over shortly~
@Citinia I'll send him over shortly~
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Ambrion Absolutely! He's on his way!
@Ambrion Absolutely! He's on his way!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@UnknownPhoen1x Your number for the giveaway is #26. Good luck!
@UnknownPhoen1x Your number for the giveaway is #26. Good luck!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 518 519