Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Tales of Choices [choose wisely!]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@ArkireonScholar

The hatchling holds onto your hand with his tail, and as you two follow the vines, starts chattering. "So, mama's probably really worried too, and papa's probably angry. He gets angry whenever I get hurt. But not at me though, because he's nice. He also gives me hugs! His hugs are even better than mama's! And, did ya know, mama......." He tells you all about his parents and his clan, and you nod along to everything, occasionally smiling.

Suddenly, the vines freeze, before they hurriedly begin tugging you and the hatchling. The hatchling's gotten quiet too, seemingly aware of danger. You make a shushing motion towards him, before taking him into your arms and hurrying towards where the vines are pulling you to. The bushes, when you reach them, quietly begin to cover all of you, hiding you from intruding eyes. There's a second if silence, then another, and another. And then-

Snap. Snap.

You hear what suspiciously sounds like bones being snapped and broken. Screams follow right after that, and you can't help the nervousness that bubbles inside your chest.

The screams and the noise die down after a few moments, and the forest is quiet again.

> [go outside]
> [wait a bit longer]
@ArkireonScholar

The hatchling holds onto your hand with his tail, and as you two follow the vines, starts chattering. "So, mama's probably really worried too, and papa's probably angry. He gets angry whenever I get hurt. But not at me though, because he's nice. He also gives me hugs! His hugs are even better than mama's! And, did ya know, mama......." He tells you all about his parents and his clan, and you nod along to everything, occasionally smiling.

Suddenly, the vines freeze, before they hurriedly begin tugging you and the hatchling. The hatchling's gotten quiet too, seemingly aware of danger. You make a shushing motion towards him, before taking him into your arms and hurrying towards where the vines are pulling you to. The bushes, when you reach them, quietly begin to cover all of you, hiding you from intruding eyes. There's a second if silence, then another, and another. And then-

Snap. Snap.

You hear what suspiciously sounds like bones being snapped and broken. Screams follow right after that, and you can't help the nervousness that bubbles inside your chest.

The screams and the noise die down after a few moments, and the forest is quiet again.

> [go outside]
> [wait a bit longer]
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ n5.png
[center]@SnowyFeather The voice, the crystal ball turned friendly familiar/companion, hums. [i]"Atlantis did mention that there may be disturbances in the tale, possibly by the ones who made them disappear in the first place. I cannot say much, since I'm as confused as you, traveller, but I'll do my best to help. Atlantis did tell me to help you, no?" [/i] You nod slowly at that. "Then, do you have any idea, pendant spirit?" Silence is your only answer. You frown, and ask again. "Pendant spirit?" [i]"...Something's changed, traveller. I suggest we hurry. I can't feel the pendant's spirit with us. Check, if the pendant still works."[/i] You quickly follow thr voice's instructions, because of how serious it sounds. You hold the pendant, but you feel as though something is wrong.The voice sighs. [i]"As I thought. The pendant's not working anymore. The tale has been tampered with. I'm sure the they will come find you soon, traveller. Hide, [b]quickly."[/b][/i] You gulp, because the voice sounds serious and grave. Nodding, you quickly get out of the room, before freezing. Didn't Raer say that the room was a realm created by them, where malicious spirits couldn't enter? This could prove to be a good hiding spot, but you hesitate. [b]> [stay in the room] > [return to the room you woke up in][/b] ----- if you're still confused, by crystal ball familiar, I meant the [item=sky crystal] you first received when you agreed to help Atlantis. Long story short, Atlantis enchanted her and turned her into something like a familiar so she could help you on your journey! Bits of it were mentioned and referenced earlier, but it was probably a bit confusing. sorry for causing the confusion and have a lovely day! happy choosing! <3 [/center]
@SnowyFeather

The voice, the crystal ball turned friendly familiar/companion, hums. "Atlantis did mention that there may be disturbances in the tale, possibly by the ones who made them disappear in the first place. I cannot say much, since I'm as confused as you, traveller, but I'll do my best to help. Atlantis did tell me to help you, no?"

You nod slowly at that. "Then, do you have any idea, pendant spirit?"
Silence is your only answer. You frown, and ask again. "Pendant spirit?" "...Something's changed, traveller. I suggest we hurry. I can't feel the pendant's spirit with us. Check, if the pendant still works."

You quickly follow thr voice's instructions, because of how serious it sounds. You hold the pendant, but you feel as though something is wrong.The voice sighs. "As I thought. The pendant's not working anymore. The tale has been tampered with. I'm sure the they will come find you soon, traveller. Hide, quickly." You gulp, because the voice sounds serious and grave. Nodding, you quickly get out of the room, before freezing. Didn't Raer say that the room was a realm created by them, where malicious spirits couldn't enter? This could prove to be a good hiding spot, but you hesitate.

> [stay in the room]
> [return to the room you woke up in]

if you're still confused, by crystal ball familiar, I meant the Sky Crystal you first received when you agreed to help Atlantis. Long story short, Atlantis enchanted her and turned her into something like a familiar so she could help you on your journey! Bits of it were mentioned and referenced earlier, but it was probably a bit confusing. sorry for causing the confusion and have a lovely day! happy choosing! <3
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
@xxHenry1025xx

Holding your breath, you stay where you are. Luckily, the person doesn't move far from the place they're in, possibly due to their injuries. They look around again, before starting to slowly move deeper into the forest.

You let them move ahead a little, deciding to keep the distance lest they find you. And then, your plan gets ruined because suddenly the person from earlier screams, before everything goes silent.

> [continue hiding]
> [try to sneak a peek]
@xxHenry1025xx

Holding your breath, you stay where you are. Luckily, the person doesn't move far from the place they're in, possibly due to their injuries. They look around again, before starting to slowly move deeper into the forest.

You let them move ahead a little, deciding to keep the distance lest they find you. And then, your plan gets ruined because suddenly the person from earlier screams, before everything goes silent.

> [continue hiding]
> [try to sneak a peek]
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
@Ikan

> [continue hiding]
@Ikan

> [continue hiding]
WDPGGWi.png
[center]@AzaRein [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78653041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=42&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=89&winggene=108&wings=44&auth=bfc966c35ed50e7f2c41873b5c8d40a502e64c65&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] ----- Piel grins at you, booping her snouts against your foreclaws as thanks. She turns back to the monster, which was still crouching and whimpering, and goes right back to trying to drag it towards the cave. Suddenly, she lets go before peering down at the monster. "No, wait, Piel can't just give you to pretty dragon, what if you have [i]fleas[/i], or worse, [i][b]yucky diseases?[/b][/i]" She shivers, before letting go of the monster. She hums, before grinning at you. "Piel will get tasty fruit for pretty dragon!" And, she's off, before you can stop her. While you know Piel can take care of herself, the earlier events are emore than enough proof, you still can't help but worry. You wait near the cave's entrance, looking for anything that looks remotely like a tiny, yellow hatchling. Soon enough, you spot the little hatchling, dragging a bunch of fruits along with.. something. Piel grins at you, when she spots you, and hands over the fruits to you, and holding out, a runestone with the Shadowbinder's mark. "I found it near the bushes! It's a gift for pretty dragon!" You thank her for the gift, chuckling when she beams at you. Soon enough, thr sun falls down, and you've coaxed Piel to sleep. Caressing the little one's back, you keep watch. Suddenly, a weird song sounds from which knows where. You don't recognize the tune, but it still causes you to shiver in alarm. [b]> [investigate] > [ignore it][/b] ------ sending you an [item=shadow runestone] as a gift! :>[/center]
@AzaRein

dragon?age=0&body=42&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=89&winggene=108&wings=44&auth=bfc966c35ed50e7f2c41873b5c8d40a502e64c65&dummyext=prev.png

Piel grins at you, booping her snouts against your foreclaws as thanks. She turns back to the monster, which was still crouching and whimpering, and goes right back to trying to drag it towards the cave.

Suddenly, she lets go before peering down at the monster. "No, wait, Piel can't just give you to pretty dragon, what if you have fleas, or worse, yucky diseases?" She shivers, before letting go of the monster. She hums, before grinning at you. "Piel will get tasty fruit for pretty dragon!" And, she's off, before you can stop her.

While you know Piel can take care of herself, the earlier events are emore than enough proof, you still can't help but worry. You wait near the cave's entrance, looking for anything that looks remotely like a tiny, yellow hatchling.

Soon enough, you spot the little hatchling, dragging a bunch of fruits along with.. something. Piel grins at you, when she spots you, and hands over the fruits to you, and holding out, a runestone with the Shadowbinder's mark. "I found it near the bushes! It's a gift for pretty dragon!"

You thank her for the gift, chuckling when she beams at you. Soon enough, thr sun falls down, and you've coaxed Piel to sleep. Caressing the little one's back, you keep watch.

Suddenly, a weird song sounds from which knows where. You don't recognize the tune, but it still causes you to shiver in alarm.
> [investigate]
> [ignore it]

sending you an Shadow Runestone as a gift! :>
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
[center]@Eeree [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72922947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729230/72922947_350.png[/img][/url] [Rule] The Bogsneak nods at you, before snapping her claws. Wisps of magic appear and float around you. "Good luck then, traveller." That is the last thing you hear, before the wisps surround you and you lose consciousness. [Rule] [i]"Aic? You awake?"[/i] The sound of someone calling you and shaking you gently is what greets you when you regain consciousness. Dazedly getting up, you observe your surroundings. You find yourself leaning against a wall, as a tundra worriedly looks at you. "Are you sure you're alright, Aic? I can take first watch, y'know?" [Color=#ddddd6]~•~•~•~•~•~[/color] What would you like to do? [b]> [thank her] > [assure her you're fine.] [/center]
@Eeree

72922947_350.png

The Bogsneak nods at you, before snapping her claws. Wisps of magic appear and float around you. "Good luck then, traveller." That is the last thing you hear, before the wisps surround you and you lose consciousness.
"Aic? You awake?"

The sound of someone calling you and shaking you gently is what greets you when you regain consciousness. Dazedly getting up, you observe your surroundings. You find yourself leaning against a wall, as a tundra worriedly looks at you. "Are you sure you're alright, Aic? I can take first watch, y'know?"

~•~•~•~•~•~
What would you like to do?
> [thank her]
> [assure her you're fine.]
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
@Pipsqueak2413

You shuffle around the tree, plucking and picking as many berries as you can find. Still, the amount of berries and fruits is startlingly low, and a few of them seem to be beginning to rot. You may have to find something else if you'd like to sleep with a full stomach tonight.

Suddenly, you hear rustling sounds from nearby. You peer at the bushes, alert. Fighting whatever that is, might be a bad option since you were currently in the body of a hatchling. No matter how strong, a hatchling is still a hatchling. Just as you're about to climb up the tree, something speaks to you in your mind. "Don't be so wary, dear traveller. It's but a mere rabbit. It should make for a wonderful meal, don't you think?"

Just as the mysterious voice said, a rabbit jumps out from the bushes, ears twitcing.

> [catch the rabbit]
> [ask who the voice is]

[note: this is a repeatable choice, meaning you can choose the first choice, then choose the second then the third, or any other order you'd like or even only one! It'd be recommended to choose all the choices though. You'll also still be left with a choice! ]
@Pipsqueak2413

You shuffle around the tree, plucking and picking as many berries as you can find. Still, the amount of berries and fruits is startlingly low, and a few of them seem to be beginning to rot. You may have to find something else if you'd like to sleep with a full stomach tonight.

Suddenly, you hear rustling sounds from nearby. You peer at the bushes, alert. Fighting whatever that is, might be a bad option since you were currently in the body of a hatchling. No matter how strong, a hatchling is still a hatchling. Just as you're about to climb up the tree, something speaks to you in your mind. "Don't be so wary, dear traveller. It's but a mere rabbit. It should make for a wonderful meal, don't you think?"

Just as the mysterious voice said, a rabbit jumps out from the bushes, ears twitcing.

> [catch the rabbit]
> [ask who the voice is]

[note: this is a repeatable choice, meaning you can choose the first choice, then choose the second then the third, or any other order you'd like or even only one! It'd be recommended to choose all the choices though. You'll also still be left with a choice! ]
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
@Ikan

cant think of anything roleplay wise so...

Draacda chooses-

> [catch the rabbit]
@Ikan

cant think of anything roleplay wise so...

Draacda chooses-

> [catch the rabbit]
FR+3
Art Shop
UT F accent preorder
83211634.png Aether M Accent Pre-orders
Desert Winds & Frosted Magic

G1s, 7-digit imp, Palindromes & skins raffle!
[center]@Ikan [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76719709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/767198/76719709_350.png[/img][/url] --------------------------------------- Alarm bells rang inside her head as Lyneth looked around her surroundings cautiously, however, all she could see is darkness. She glances down at the sleeping hatchling, wondering if it's alright to leave her for a moment- she slapped her cheek. Nope! Nope! That's how people die in horror movies, idiot! [b]> [ignore it][/b][/center] With a determined nod, Lyneth decides to ignore the weird song that came out of nowhere. She couldn't leave little Piel all by herself, even when it seems like she could take care of herself.
@Ikan
76719709_350.png
Alarm bells rang inside her head as Lyneth looked around her surroundings cautiously, however, all she could see is darkness. She glances down at the sleeping hatchling, wondering if it's alright to leave her for a moment- she slapped her cheek.

Nope! Nope! That's how people die in horror movies, idiot!

> [ignore it]

With a determined nod, Lyneth decides to ignore the weird song that came out of nowhere. She couldn't leave little Piel all by herself, even when it seems like she could take care of herself.

S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
[center]@Ikan [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=82&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=12&winggene=42&wings=41&auth=0de527f13b617b80e472af08af068c486edaa4e0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Zela had some experience fighting with larger opponents. The key is observation. Any small detail could be the chance for success. [b]> [observe the monster for any weakness][/b] Zela starts to circle the monster checking each part of it's body as well as her surroundings in the cave. "Thank you bird, hang on tight. This'll be one dangerous battle." ------- Choice #5
@Ikan

dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=82&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=12&winggene=42&wings=41&auth=0de527f13b617b80e472af08af068c486edaa4e0&dummyext=prev.png

Zela had some experience fighting with larger opponents. The key is observation. Any small detail could be the chance for success.

> [observe the monster for any weakness]

Zela starts to circle the monster checking each part of it's body as well as her surroundings in the cave.

"Thank you bird, hang on tight. This'll be one dangerous battle."

Choice #5
beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45