Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Tales of Choices [choose wisely!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
[Center][item=encouraging quill][item=arcane tome][item=intact parchment][item=writer's aid] [Size=4][b][i][font=palatino]'Tales of Choices'[/b][/size][Rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72922947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729230/72922947_350.png[/img][/url] [Rule] As you open your eyes, you find yourself in a mysterious place. Books and quills alike are floating in every direction. No matter which direction you look in, you do not spot any other living creatures other than you. Just as you're about to reach out for one of the books, a voice rings out, "It'd be best if you don't touch anything here, lest you'd like to end up somewhere unknown." Surprised, you pull your hand back, before turning in the direction of the voice. Unfortunately, you can only see a pile of books and quills, no matter how much you try to find the speaker. A giggle rings out, before a Bogsneak appears out of thin air. Dressed in the clothes of a saint, the Bogsneak lets out an otherworldly aura, almost seeming like a deity. The Bogsneak peers down at you, before nodding to herself. Whilst grabbing a quill, she asks, "Traveller, I called you here today, because there is something that I need your help with. Will you be willing to help me?" [Color=#ddddd6]~•~•~•~•~•~[/color] [b]> [Accept to help the mysterious bogsneak] > [Ask for more information regarding what she wants help with][/b] [Rule] @SilverPhantom96 @imginate @GhostComit Since you three asked to be pinged when the thread was created! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Encouraging Quill Arcane Tome Intact Parchment Writer's Aid

'Tales of Choices'
72922947_350.png
As you open your eyes, you find yourself in a mysterious place. Books and quills alike are floating in every direction. No matter which direction you look in, you do not spot any other living creatures other than you.

Just as you're about to reach out for one of the books, a voice rings out, "It'd be best if you don't touch anything here, lest you'd like to end up somewhere unknown."

Surprised, you pull your hand back, before turning in the direction of the voice. Unfortunately, you can only see a pile of books and quills, no matter how much you try to find the speaker. A giggle rings out, before a Bogsneak appears out of thin air. Dressed in the clothes of a saint, the Bogsneak lets out an otherworldly aura, almost seeming like a deity.

The Bogsneak peers down at you, before nodding to herself. Whilst grabbing a quill, she asks, "Traveller, I called you here today, because there is something that I need your help with. Will you be willing to help me?"
~•~•~•~•~•~
> [Accept to help the mysterious bogsneak]
> [Ask for more information regarding what she wants help with]

@SilverPhantom96 @imginate @GhostComit
Since you three asked to be pinged when the thread was created!
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ n5.png
[Center][item=encouraging quill][item=Ice tome][item=intact parchment][item=writer's aid] [Size=4][font=palatino][b]About ToC[/b][/font][/size][rule] Welcome to Tales of Choices! Tales of choices, or toc for short, is basically a choose your own choices game! It's pretty easy to play, you just have to choose a choice from the given choices. Every choice you choose has the chance to get you a gift/prize, ranging from apparel to transmutation items to chests and even eggs! Be careful though, just because this is a game doesn't mean you should make reckless choices! Something like that could end up biting you in the butt later! Choose wisely! If you're interested in helping out in the ToC thread, whether it be by helping create stories, or by joining the team, which consists of only me at the moment, then just shoot me a pm! :> [Rule] [item=encouraging quill][item=earth tome][item=intact parchment][item=writer's aid] [Size=4][font=palatino][b]Rules[/b][/font][/size][rule] [List][*] Everyone can make three choices a day. Currently, I'm still a fairly new player, and so my hoard doesn't have much good/rare items. Hence, to make sure everyone can get enough gifts/prizes, choices are limited. [*] You're more than welcome to post a tidbit of your dragon making a choice if you'd like to. Though, don't feel pressured to do so! Just a simple 'I choose [choice]!' is perfectly fine too! :> [*] Please be courteous and patient. I'm the only one writing/creating ideas for this, so if I take a while to reply, please be a bit patient. If I end up procrastinating and miss a day, then just shoot me a message, and I'll add your remaining choices to the new ones! [Emoji=new friend size=1] [*] Donations are welcome, but not necessary! Any donated items will be used as prizes for the participants. [s]Well, unless you're feeling really kind and want to give [I]me[/I] something.[/s] [*] If you're ever confused about something, then just shoot me a pm! I'll be happy to help! [*] If you have any ideas for stories/scenarios and think they'd make a pretty good story, then shoot me a pm! We can discuss about it and decide on where the choices can be! [*] please post only one img link of your adventuring/tale diver dragon! [*] if this is your first time posting, then please begin your choices from the first post, i.e the 'agree to help' & ' ask for more info' choices! [*] [size=3][b] Please ping me, as I'm not subscribed!
Encouraging Quill Ice Tome Intact Parchment Writer's Aid

About ToC
Welcome to Tales of Choices! Tales of choices, or toc for short, is basically a choose your own choices game!

It's pretty easy to play, you just have to choose a choice from the given choices. Every choice you choose has the chance to get you a gift/prize, ranging from apparel to transmutation items to chests and even eggs!

Be careful though, just because this is a game doesn't mean you should make reckless choices! Something like that could end up biting you in the butt later! Choose wisely!

If you're interested in helping out in the ToC thread, whether it be by helping create stories, or by joining the team, which consists of only me at the moment, then just shoot me a pm! :>

Encouraging Quill Earth Tome Intact Parchment Writer's Aid

Rules
  • Everyone can make three choices a day. Currently, I'm still a fairly new player, and so my hoard doesn't have much good/rare items. Hence, to make sure everyone can get enough gifts/prizes, choices are limited.
  • You're more than welcome to post a tidbit of your dragon making a choice if you'd like to. Though, don't feel pressured to do so! Just a simple 'I choose [choice]!' is perfectly fine too! :>
  • Please be courteous and patient. I'm the only one writing/creating ideas for this, so if I take a while to reply, please be a bit patient. If I end up procrastinating and miss a day, then just shoot me a message, and I'll add your remaining choices to the new ones!
  • Donations are welcome, but not necessary! Any donated items will be used as prizes for the participants. Well, unless you're feeling really kind and want to give me something.
  • If you're ever confused about something, then just shoot me a pm! I'll be happy to help!
  • If you have any ideas for stories/scenarios and think they'd make a pretty good story, then shoot me a pm! We can discuss about it and decide on where the choices can be!
  • please post only one img link of your adventuring/tale diver dragon!
  • if this is your first time posting, then please begin your choices from the first post, i.e the 'agree to help' & ' ask for more info' choices!
  • Please ping me, as I'm not subscribed!
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
[Center][item=encouraging quill][item=fire tome][item=intact parchment][item=writer's aid] [Size=4][b][i][font=palatino]Pinglist[/b][/size][Rule] If you'd like to be pinged whenever your choices refresh, then please either ping me on the thread or shoot me a pm! Since not everyone might appreciate pings, I thought it'd be best to only ping those who'd like to be pinged! :> [Color=#ddddd6]~•~•~•~•~•~[/color] ping whenever choices refresh : @/AzaRein ----- [Center][item=encouraging quill][item=light tome][item=intact parchment][item=writer's aid] [Size=4][b][i][font=palatino]Participants [/b][/size][Rule] Participants and number of choices they have left, because my memory's bad. :v [Color=#ddddd6]~•~•~•~•~•~[/color] ------
Encouraging Quill Fire Tome Intact Parchment Writer's Aid

Pinglist
If you'd like to be pinged whenever your choices refresh, then please either ping me on the thread or shoot me a pm! Since not everyone might appreciate pings, I thought it'd be best to only ping those who'd like to be pinged! :>
~•~•~•~•~•~

ping whenever choices refresh :
@/AzaRein

Encouraging Quill Light Tome Intact Parchment Writer's Aid

Participants

Participants and number of choices they have left, because my memory's bad. :v
~•~•~•~•~•~

n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
[Center][item=encouraging quill][item=nature tome][item=intact parchment][item=writer's aid] [Size=4][b][i][font=palatino]NPC's[/b][/size][Rule] To be added
Encouraging Quill Nature Tome Intact Parchment Writer's Aid

NPC's

To be added
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
and, another just in case
and, another just in case
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
Ask for more info!
Ask for more info!
violentvioletsig.png
[Center]@ViolentViolet77 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72922947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729230/72922947_350.png[/img][/url] [Rule] The Bogsneak chuckles, "Yes, it's good that you're asking. Being cautious is always good, for both me and you. Now, regarding your question." A book floats towards her, and she blows off the dust before opening it. The book's pages are yellow with age, and some of the writing seems to have disappea-... Your eyes widen as you realize that the words in the book are disappearing in front of your eyes. The Bogsneak chuckles at your reaction before speaking. "The matter is regarding this book. Perhaps, this may seem like a normal book to you, but it isn't. Thousands of stories exist inside this book, and each of the stories has real, live, dragons living inside of them." Your eyes widen even more, as the Bogsneak continues, "Well, real might be a bit of a stretch. They are alive and breathe like you, but they were born from quills. That is, they were written into being. But, enough of that, what I need your help with, is regarding the fact that the book words are disappearing." She closes the book, before letting out a bone-weary sigh. "See, I do not know [i]why[/i] the words are disappearing. It's been weeks since I realized this was happening, and yet, even now I don't know what this is or why this is happening." "I've tried many methods, and yet none of them worked. Already, thousands of worlds have disappeared. This is where I require your help. Those worlds that have disappeared? They can be brought back, thanks to my magic, but they must be, for lack of a better word, 'rewritten'." "That is, you will have to enter inside this book, into the many worlds. Once inside, you'll become a part of the tale you awake in, and will have to make choices, to make the story move ahead." You slowly nod at the information being dumped into your brain. The Bogsneak smiles, "Of course, if you make correct choices, you'll get gifts, which are gifts from the world. They can also be brought back to the real world! So then, will you be willing to help me? Since this will be your first time entering a world, I'll try to make sure you awake in a world with easy choices! So what will your answer be?" [Color=#ddddd6]~•~•~•~•~•~[/color] [b]> [Agree to help] > [Ask for more time to think about it][/b] [note: the second choice will let you pause the story, and if you'd like to continue, you'll have to post the first choice! it'll be counted as one choice together with the first one, so feel free to choose it! You'll still have a choice left! choices like this may occasionally come up in the story!]
@ViolentViolet77

72922947_350.png
The Bogsneak chuckles, "Yes, it's good that you're asking. Being cautious is always good, for both me and you. Now, regarding your question." A book floats towards her, and she blows off the dust before opening it.

The book's pages are yellow with age, and some of the writing seems to have disappea-... Your eyes widen as you realize that the words in the book are disappearing in front of your eyes.

The Bogsneak chuckles at your reaction before speaking. "The matter is regarding this book. Perhaps, this may seem like a normal book to you, but it isn't. Thousands of stories exist inside this book, and each of the stories has real, live, dragons living inside of them."

Your eyes widen even more, as the Bogsneak continues, "Well, real might be a bit of a stretch. They are alive and breathe like you, but they were born from quills. That is, they were written into being. But, enough of that, what I need your help with, is regarding the fact that the book words are disappearing."

She closes the book, before letting out a bone-weary sigh. "See, I do not know why the words are disappearing. It's been weeks since I realized this was happening, and yet, even now I don't know what this is or why this is happening."

"I've tried many methods, and yet none of them worked. Already, thousands of worlds have disappeared. This is where I require your help. Those worlds that have disappeared? They can be brought back, thanks to my magic, but they must be, for lack of a better word, 'rewritten'."

"That is, you will have to enter inside this book, into the many worlds. Once inside, you'll become a part of the tale you awake in, and will have to make choices, to make the story move ahead."

You slowly nod at the information being dumped into your brain.

The Bogsneak smiles, "Of course, if you make correct choices, you'll get gifts, which are gifts from the world. They can also be brought back to the real world! So then, will you be willing to help me? Since this will be your first time entering a world, I'll try to make sure you awake in a world with easy choices!
So what will your answer be?"
~•~•~•~•~•~
> [Agree to help]
> [Ask for more time to think about it]

[note: the second choice will let you pause the story, and if you'd like to continue, you'll have to post the first choice!
it'll be counted as one choice together with the first one, so feel free to choose it! You'll still have a choice left! choices like this may occasionally come up in the story!]
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
[center]@Ikan Omg, everything looks so epic!! Atlantis is such a gorgeous Bogsneak <3 I'd love to be added to the pinglist :D ~~~ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691373/69137230_350.png?mtime=ZYVaXx7YmTw.png[/img] [i]Marble almost falls from his perch- a haphazardly placed stack of books- when a Bogsneak materialised from no where and asks for his aid. He quickly rights himself, pale wings fluttering. [b]"I- I'd love to help you,"[/b] Marble stutters, eyes wide with awe; The god-like aura which radiated from the mysterious Bogsneak humbled him and he was only just able to resist the urge to bow. [b]"It's just... I'm not sure what I'll be getting myself in, if I choose to accept. If it's not too much trouble, may I inquire about what you need help with...?"[/b][/i] [/center]
@Ikan
Omg, everything looks so epic!! Atlantis is such a gorgeous Bogsneak <3 I'd love to be added to the pinglist :D

~~~
69137230_350.png?mtime=ZYVaXx7YmTw.png
Marble almost falls from his perch- a haphazardly placed stack of books- when a Bogsneak materialised from no where and asks for his aid. He quickly rights himself, pale wings fluttering.
"I- I'd love to help you," Marble stutters, eyes wide with awe; The god-like aura which radiated from the mysterious Bogsneak humbled him and he was only just able to resist the urge to bow. "It's just... I'm not sure what I'll be getting myself in, if I choose to accept. If it's not too much trouble, may I inquire about what you need help with...?"

[Center]@SilverPhantom96 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72922947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729230/72922947_350.png[/img][/url] [Rule] The Bogsneak chuckles, "Yes, it's good that you're asking. Being cautious is always good, for both me and you. Now, regarding your question." A book floats towards her, and she blows off the dust before opening it. The book's pages are yellow with age, and some of the writing seems to have disappea-... Your eyes widen as you realize that the words in the book are disappearing in front of your eyes. The Bogsneak chuckles at your reaction before speaking. "The matter is regarding this book. Perhaps, this may seem like a normal book to you, but it isn't. Thousands of stories exist inside this book, and each of the stories has real, live, dragons living inside of them." Your eyes widen even more, as the Bogsneak continues, "Well, real might be a bit of a stretch. They are alive and breathe like you, but they were born from quills. That is, they were written into being. But, enough of that, what I need your help with, is regarding the fact that the book words are disappearing." She closes the book, before letting out a bone-weary sigh. "See, I do not know [i]why[/i] the words are disappearing. It's been weeks since I realized this was happening, and yet, even now I don't know what this is or why this is happening." "I've tried many methods, and yet none of them worked. Already, thousands of worlds have disappeared. This is where I require your help. Those worlds that have disappeared? They can be brought back, thanks to my magic, but they must be, for lack of a better word, 'rewritten'." "That is, you will have to enter inside this book, into the many worlds. Once inside, you'll become a part of the tale you awake in, and will have to make choices, to make the story move ahead." You slowly nod at the information being dumped into your brain. The Bogsneak smiles, "Of course, if you make correct choices, you'll get gifts, which are gifts from the world. They can also be brought back to the real world! So then, will you be willing to help me? Since this will be your first time entering a world, I'll try to make sure you awake in a world with easy choices! So what will your answer be?" [Color=#ddddd6]~•~•~•~•~•~[/color] [b]> [Agree to help] > [Ask for more time to think about it][/b] [note: the second choice will let you pause the story, and if you'd like to continue, you'll have to post the first choice! it'll be counted as one choice together with the first one, so feel free to choose it! You'll still have a choice left! choices like this may occasionally come up in the story!] [Rule] [S]hngg, at this point I'm just copy pasting everything-[/s]
@SilverPhantom96

72922947_350.png
The Bogsneak chuckles, "Yes, it's good that you're asking. Being cautious is always good, for both me and you. Now, regarding your question." A book floats towards her, and she blows off the dust before opening it.

The book's pages are yellow with age, and some of the writing seems to have disappea-... Your eyes widen as you realize that the words in the book are disappearing in front of your eyes.

The Bogsneak chuckles at your reaction before speaking. "The matter is regarding this book. Perhaps, this may seem like a normal book to you, but it isn't. Thousands of stories exist inside this book, and each of the stories has real, live, dragons living inside of them."

Your eyes widen even more, as the Bogsneak continues, "Well, real might be a bit of a stretch. They are alive and breathe like you, but they were born from quills. That is, they were written into being. But, enough of that, what I need your help with, is regarding the fact that the book words are disappearing."

She closes the book, before letting out a bone-weary sigh. "See, I do not know why the words are disappearing. It's been weeks since I realized this was happening, and yet, even now I don't know what this is or why this is happening."

"I've tried many methods, and yet none of them worked. Already, thousands of worlds have disappeared. This is where I require your help. Those worlds that have disappeared? They can be brought back, thanks to my magic, but they must be, for lack of a better word, 'rewritten'."

"That is, you will have to enter inside this book, into the many worlds. Once inside, you'll become a part of the tale you awake in, and will have to make choices, to make the story move ahead."

You slowly nod at the information being dumped into your brain.

The Bogsneak smiles, "Of course, if you make correct choices, you'll get gifts, which are gifts from the world. They can also be brought back to the real world! So then, will you be willing to help me? Since this will be your first time entering a world, I'll try to make sure you awake in a world with easy choices!
So what will your answer be?"
~•~•~•~•~•~
> [Agree to help]
> [Ask for more time to think about it]

[note: the second choice will let you pause the story, and if you'd like to continue, you'll have to post the first choice!
it'll be counted as one choice together with the first one, so feel free to choose it! You'll still have a choice left! choices like this may occasionally come up in the story!]

hngg, at this point I'm just copy pasting everything-
n5.png ~~~~~~~
  • she/her
  • buried in projects
  • socially awkward
[center] @Ikan [/center] (Didn't realize roleplaying this was an option but now I WILL) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68783294][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687833/68783294_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]>[Agree to help][/b] Quick on the switch as always, Matir nodded along with the tale; if for any reason besides the story this adventure would bring, this ended well? She'd call that a double win. Not one to keep a much larger and obviously much more powerful dragon waiting, she hovered over the book and curiously hung her nose just short of the page. "It would be my delight to help!" She cheered, smiling in the fangy, typical way for a dragon.
@Ikan
(Didn't realize roleplaying this was an option but now I WILL)
68783294_350.png
>[Agree to help]
Quick on the switch as always, Matir nodded along with the tale; if for any reason besides the story this adventure would bring, this ended well? She'd call that a double win. Not one to keep a much larger and obviously much more powerful dragon waiting, she hovered over the book and curiously hung her nose just short of the page.
"It would be my delight to help!" She cheered, smiling in the fangy, typical way for a dragon.
violentvioletsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45