Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | KINGKNIGHTT'S ART SHOP [0/5] [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][size=7][b]KINGKNIGHTT'S ART SHOP[/b][/center][/size] ----- [center][size=5][b]no need to @--im subbed![/size][/center] ----- [center][b]OC + FR DRAGON COMMISSIONS:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gnQhmzX.png[/img] [center][LIST] [*]BUSTS: [b]$5:[/b] sketch | [b]$10:[/b] lined + colored [*]HALFBODIES: [b]$15:[/b] sketch | [b]$25:[/b] lined + colored [*]FULLBODIES: [b]$25:[/b] sketch | [b]$45:[/b] lined + colored [*][b] +50% price increase for every additional character (max 3)[/b] (only available for half/fullbodies) choice between flat colors or shaded is available if you want a specific one! i will default to basic shaded if not given one :) [/LIST] ----- [b]WILL DRAW:[/b][LIST] [*]any FR dragons [*]oc designs (human, furry, etc) [*]mecha/cybernetics [/LIST] [b]WONT DRAW:[/b][LIST] [*]anything hateful [*]complex designs/clothes/poses [*]anything im not comfortable drawing [*]backgrounds (i am Not Good at them) [*]feral ocs that arent dragons [/LIST] (NOTE: I AM ABLE TO REFUSE ANY COMMISSION. if what youre asking me to draw makes me uncomfortable or is outside of my ability, i will refuse.) i accept [b]paypal[/b] only and will not begin work on your comm until payment is received. if you cannot pay it asap and want to hold a slot, i will hold it for up to 3 days before opening it to someone else! comms will almost always be done in 1-5 days. if something comes up, i will tell you asap, but typically fullbodies and complex designs will take me multiple days while busts i can do in 1 sitting. ----- [center][b]SLOTS[/b] [center][LIST] [*]1) [*]2) [*]3) [*]4) [*]5) ----- [b]PINGLIST:[/b] [LIST] [*]@/MinerIllusion [*]@/TheSunsIllusion [*]@/TuxTheStrayCat [*]@/dragonBMA [*]@/Firedawn [*]@/shaqshrek [*]@/MushroomEmpress [*]@/Silverwis [*]@/crowvidae [*]@/Kilwin [*]@/LordCorvidae [*]@/Katsuji [*]@/xLILM0NSTERx [*]@/Owari26 [/LIST] -----
KINGKNIGHTT'S ART SHOP

no need to @--im subbed!

OC + FR DRAGON COMMISSIONS:
gnQhmzX.png
  • BUSTS: $5: sketch | $10: lined + colored
  • HALFBODIES: $15: sketch | $25: lined + colored
  • FULLBODIES: $25: sketch | $45: lined + colored
  • +50% price increase for every additional character (max 3) (only available for half/fullbodies)
    choice between flat colors or shaded is available if you want a specific one! i will default to basic shaded if not given one :)

WILL DRAW:
  • any FR dragons
  • oc designs (human, furry, etc)
  • mecha/cybernetics
WONT DRAW:
  • anything hateful
  • complex designs/clothes/poses
  • anything im not comfortable drawing
  • backgrounds (i am Not Good at them)
  • feral ocs that arent dragons
(NOTE: I AM ABLE TO REFUSE ANY COMMISSION. if what youre asking me to draw makes me uncomfortable or is outside of my ability, i will refuse.)

i accept paypal only and will not begin work on your comm until payment is received. if you cannot pay it asap and want to hold a slot, i will hold it for up to 3 days before opening it to someone else!

comms will almost always be done in 1-5 days. if something comes up, i will tell you asap, but typically fullbodies and complex designs will take me multiple days while busts i can do in 1 sitting.

SLOTS
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)
    PINGLIST:
    • @/MinerIllusion
    • @/TheSunsIllusion
    • @/TuxTheStrayCat
    • @/dragonBMA
    • @/Firedawn
    • @/shaqshrek
    • @/MushroomEmpress
    • @/Silverwis
    • @/crowvidae
    • @/Kilwin
    • @/LordCorvidae
    • @/Katsuji
    • @/xLILM0NSTERx
    • @/Owari26

u9PSZYA.png NICK | HE/HIM | +2 FR TIME
CARRD | ART SHOP
[saved post]
[saved post]
CARRD | ART SHOP
bump!
bump!
CARRD | ART SHOP
@bifes I'd like to be added to the pingslist if there is one please!
@bifes I'd like to be added to the pingslist if there is one please!
e29c0b23e7897d21a8b73473830e7018b62bfaee.png
@MinerIllusion ill make one now and add you to it! :]
@MinerIllusion ill make one now and add you to it! :]
CARRD | ART SHOP
@bifes could i get a colored + shaded bust of this boy? and also added to the pinglist? :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63618572][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636186/63618572_350.png[/img][/url]
@bifes could i get a colored + shaded bust of this boy? and also added to the pinglist? :)
63618572_350.png
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunsIllusion absolutely!! go ahead and cr the payment, and ill send it to you in PMs when im finished!
@TheSunsIllusion absolutely!! go ahead and cr the payment, and ill send it to you in PMs when im finished!
CARRD | ART SHOP
I'd love to go on a pinglist for when you open OC commissions! ^^
I'd love to go on a pinglist for when you open OC commissions! ^^
[emoji=skydancer love size=1] May I be added to the ping list? I’d love to order either a FR commission or an OC commission in the future, but I need to save up a bit first! ^^
May I be added to the ping list? I’d love to order either a FR commission or an OC commission in the future, but I need to save up a bit first! ^^
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
@TuxTheStrayCat @dragonBMA added! :D
@TuxTheStrayCat @dragonBMA added! :D
CARRD | ART SHOP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20