Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Riot of a Raffle - Ended, come chat!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63
buying 30 tickets with treasure ^^
buying 30 tickets with treasure ^^
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
buying 10 tickets!
buying 10 tickets!
fZVmdhk.png
All tickets processed~.
All tickets processed~.
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
buying 20 tickets with gems
edit: i'd also love a daily ping please!
buying 20 tickets with gems
edit: i'd also love a daily ping please!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
Buying 5 tickets for treasure!
Buying 5 tickets for treasure!
[quote name="NoelNepenthes" date="2021-10-02 12:18:59" ] @Eseoy For sure, thank you! Just want to confirm, is that the pinglist for the next time I run a sprite raffle, or the daily one for every new egg raffle? [/quote] All of them?
NoelNepenthes wrote on 2021-10-02 12:18:59:
@Eseoy

For sure, thank you! Just want to confirm, is that the pinglist for the next time I run a sprite raffle, or the daily one for every new egg raffle?

All of them?
gIjq5Q3.pngWvEXipG.png
DmRdZYl.png
Updated. :)
Updated. :)
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
I'd like to buy 10 tickets for 50g
I'd like to buy 10 tickets for 50g
Bone Friend needed.
Dragons for Sale!
Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard: Memorize it!
[center][color=#6e0f28][b]October 2nd - Drawing[/b] 291 tickets were sold today! The red mirror hisses, then squeals as she's toppled off of her pile by the tail of the grey mirror from earlier. It shakes its head as the hatchling latches on to its tail, her cries now muffled by her grip on the adult who's [i]ruined[/i] her throne. Ignoring the young one's antics, the grey mirror once again sticks its head in the hat, coming out with another piece of paper. This one reads '120'. Congratulations, @Bxy26! [item=unhatched plague egg] The egg seems to be watching you. One can almost see eyes, open and staring, within.[/color][/center]
October 2nd - Drawing

291 tickets were sold today!

The red mirror hisses, then squeals as she's toppled off of her pile by the tail of the grey mirror from earlier. It shakes its head as the hatchling latches on to its tail, her cries now muffled by her grip on the adult who's ruined her throne.

Ignoring the young one's antics, the grey mirror once again sticks its head in the hat, coming out with another piece of paper. This one reads '120'.

Congratulations, @Bxy26!

Unhatched Plague Egg

The egg seems to be watching you. One can almost see eyes, open and staring, within.
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63