Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [SHADOW DOM] OOF Boarding/Babysitting
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79
@PlatinumDream @Grow @Tinytalkingtina I've got 85 dragons ready for a den. Can I finish off any of your spaces? :D
@PlatinumDream @Grow @Tinytalkingtina I've got 85 dragons ready for a den. Can I finish off any of your spaces? :D
NGvuFOS.png
@seradis

Feel free to send 25 my way!
@seradis

Feel free to send 25 my way!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@milesss

Sending 10 level 8s your way, for Hib Den boarding
@milesss

Sending 10 level 8s your way, for Hib Den boarding
[quote name="@Altair" date="2021-10-08 04:47:13" ] @/demonimpala67 Sorry for the late accept, I got off of work and kind of crashed for a while xD Managed to get all of them! Let me know when you want them back :D [/quote] Anytime on the 31st will work for me. ^^ I intend to be around for rollover right at the beginning for about an hour or two, and then I will be around again after I get some sleep. Edit: Also, sending 10 more dragons to fill up the last of your den spaces. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Altair wrote on 2021-10-08 04:47:13:
@/demonimpala67
Sorry for the late accept, I got off of work and kind of crashed for a while xD Managed to get all of them! Let me know when you want them back :D
Anytime on the 31st will work for me. ^^ I intend to be around for rollover right at the beginning for about an hour or two, and then I will be around again after I get some sleep.
Edit: Also, sending 10 more dragons to fill up the last of your den spaces.
9bX8Cud.png
@demonimpala67
This is noted! I'll put a note on the Hib Den for me to remember haha. Will accept those last 10 shortly!
@demonimpala67
This is noted! I'll put a note on the Hib Den for me to remember haha. Will accept those last 10 shortly!
m16OKP.jpeg
@Goldencoatl @zanblue

hiya! you guys have nests listed as available so im gonna send pairs over. when you nest them, either here or PM, can you let me know how many eggs and if you plan on putting the adults into the den after they finish nesting?
@Goldencoatl @zanblue

hiya! you guys have nests listed as available so im gonna send pairs over. when you nest them, either here or PM, can you let me know how many eggs and if you plan on putting the adults into the den after they finish nesting?
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@Honeyedbee Sounds good to me! I’ll send a PM!
@Honeyedbee Sounds good to me! I’ll send a PM!
8SZsgJq.gifviuT2EF.pngxGWoqx5.gifdFyK12T.pngadEkU1l.gif
@GrinningFox So I noticed today that my 'Available Lair' says '-3' on the boarder's sheet.

I think the error comes somewhere in Data!N, where the number of hatchies returned is subtracted, but the total number of hatchies is never added to the sum (looking at the calculation, it seems to sum "[# stored in lair] + [# hatchies held to adulthood] - [# returned from lair] - [#hatchies returned] + [2* # pairs held] - [2* #pairs returned]").

The main reason why I'm wondering about this now is that I was considering offering some lair spaces. However, if I were to offer 10 spaces, it would display 3 already as claimed, which is incorrect no matter how you count -- if you count the 5 spaces reserved for other hatchlings-to-be, or the four spaces currently occupied by dragons on nests.

Since the explanations didn't really offer any advice on how to handle these discrepancies, I would really appreciate clarification.

Thanks in advance!
@GrinningFox So I noticed today that my 'Available Lair' says '-3' on the boarder's sheet.

I think the error comes somewhere in Data!N, where the number of hatchies returned is subtracted, but the total number of hatchies is never added to the sum (looking at the calculation, it seems to sum "[# stored in lair] + [# hatchies held to adulthood] - [# returned from lair] - [#hatchies returned] + [2* # pairs held] - [2* #pairs returned]").

The main reason why I'm wondering about this now is that I was considering offering some lair spaces. However, if I were to offer 10 spaces, it would display 3 already as claimed, which is incorrect no matter how you count -- if you count the 5 spaces reserved for other hatchlings-to-be, or the four spaces currently occupied by dragons on nests.

Since the explanations didn't really offer any advice on how to handle these discrepancies, I would really appreciate clarification.

Thanks in advance!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Ravera @Cocolatia @Sidegrinder

hiya! you guys have nests listed as available so im gonna send pairs over (still leveling some but thought id send out the info). when you nest them, either here or PM, can you let me know how many eggs and if you plan on putting the adults into the den after they finish nesting?
@Ravera @Cocolatia @Sidegrinder

hiya! you guys have nests listed as available so im gonna send pairs over (still leveling some but thought id send out the info). when you nest them, either here or PM, can you let me know how many eggs and if you plan on putting the adults into the den after they finish nesting?
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@PlatinumDream @Grow @milesss @CupcakeNova Can I fill up the last of your den slots? I've got 80+ level dragons look for a cozy spot to hang out until the battle Thanks, Platinum :D
@PlatinumDream @Grow @milesss @CupcakeNova Can I fill up the last of your den slots? I've got 80+ level dragons look for a cozy spot to hang out until the battle Thanks, Platinum :D
NGvuFOS.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79