Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Calendar Raffle - FINISHED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 143 144
DEC 3 - HOLIDAYS

I usually celebrate Christmas, but don't feel tied religiously to it. Usually it's a small event with my mom and whoever else, and if I'm there, the stuff we do that I enjoy is pick and chop down a Christmas tree from a local Christmas tree farm and decorate it. That's one of the main things I look forward to. We make a special meal for Christmas Eve and Christmas, which always changes.. I really want to start celebrating Yule though and would like to make a yule log someday.
DEC 3 - HOLIDAYS

I usually celebrate Christmas, but don't feel tied religiously to it. Usually it's a small event with my mom and whoever else, and if I'm there, the stuff we do that I enjoy is pick and chop down a Christmas tree from a local Christmas tree farm and decorate it. That's one of the main things I look forward to. We make a special meal for Christmas Eve and Christmas, which always changes.. I really want to start celebrating Yule though and would like to make a yule log someday.
'blue smedium banner
Usually my sister and I celebrate Yule by trying to make a Yule log; we have been trying for the past few years but they never turn out quite right lmao. We're doing our best.
Usually my sister and I celebrate Yule by trying to make a Yule log; we have been trying for the past few years but they never turn out quite right lmao. We're doing our best.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
December 3rd - Spirit of the Season

We usually visit extended family on xmas eve, and everyone brings food. My yearly goal for myself is to bring something people will actually eat, because everyone already has their favorites, and it's hard to get them to try anything new sometimes. I've taken it as a challenge.

We usually visit extended family on xmas eve, and everyone brings food. My yearly goal for myself is to bring something people will actually eat, because everyone already has their favorites, and it's hard to get them to try anything new sometimes. I've taken it as a challenge.
G2 imperials for sale

For me Christmas means baking for those I love. Bringing them snacks and eventually having a dinner together. Christmas is seeing my friends happy, it is full of hugs and watching their Christmas concerts because all of them are band nerds. Christmas means the ends of finals and less stress so I have time to spend with my pets so of course we have Christmas cards sent out to my friends.

For me Christmas means baking for those I love. Bringing them snacks and eventually having a dinner together. Christmas is seeing my friends happy, it is full of hugs and watching their Christmas concerts because all of them are band nerds. Christmas means the ends of finals and less stress so I have time to spend with my pets so of course we have Christmas cards sent out to my friends.
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
Day 3
I celebrate Christmas, but I'm not religious. I just celebrate it with my family, although my best friend and I are giving gifts this year.

We always watch Christmas Carol--the Patrick Stewart version. That's really the only real tradition my family has.
Day 3
I celebrate Christmas, but I'm not religious. I just celebrate it with my family, although my best friend and I are giving gifts this year.

We always watch Christmas Carol--the Patrick Stewart version. That's really the only real tradition my family has.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Dec 3rd

I celebrate Christmas, but not religiously. I absolutely love decorating for it and since moving in my own home, the tree's covered in felt/plushie decorations like reindeers, polar bears, robins and even a bright pink dinosaur. I love it and I'd share it with the world.

On the day it's just immediate family. We follow the same routine since I was a small kid as tradition and personally, I still love it. It's always presents in the morning before anybody has even eaten breakfast. This is followed on by multiple Christmas movies, Christmas dinner and the precarious pile of gifts eventually falling over by a clumsy foot.

It's also my birthday 4 days later which I'm sure adds even more to Christmas Day , the holiday season doesn't end for me at midnight on Christmas.

But it's just the warm, excited feeling you had as a kid, I get it every year and I never want it to end!
Dec 3rd

I celebrate Christmas, but not religiously. I absolutely love decorating for it and since moving in my own home, the tree's covered in felt/plushie decorations like reindeers, polar bears, robins and even a bright pink dinosaur. I love it and I'd share it with the world.

On the day it's just immediate family. We follow the same routine since I was a small kid as tradition and personally, I still love it. It's always presents in the morning before anybody has even eaten breakfast. This is followed on by multiple Christmas movies, Christmas dinner and the precarious pile of gifts eventually falling over by a clumsy foot.

It's also my birthday 4 days later which I'm sure adds even more to Christmas Day , the holiday season doesn't end for me at midnight on Christmas.

But it's just the warm, excited feeling you had as a kid, I get it every year and I never want it to end!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Day 3

We celebrate Christmas at this time of year, but after my family left our religion we don't feel tied to the religious aspects of it. My family is Greek so we love singing kalanda. I love gifting people I care about and showing my love for them ^^
Day 3

We celebrate Christmas at this time of year, but after my family left our religion we don't feel tied to the religious aspects of it. My family is Greek so we love singing kalanda. I love gifting people I care about and showing my love for them ^^
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
For the holidays we get together with family, there is always food and games but the best part is spending time together
For the holidays we get together with family, there is always food and games but the best part is spending time together
For me, it's being able to see my mom. Every year sometime in the holiday season, I fly about 1200 miles to go see her and hang out with her for a long weekend at the very least. This year, my sister, who lives even farther away is going to be there too, so it's all the better. I leave to see them in a week and I'm so excited! \o/
For me, it's being able to see my mom. Every year sometime in the holiday season, I fly about 1200 miles to go see her and hang out with her for a long weekend at the very least. This year, my sister, who lives even farther away is going to be there too, so it's all the better. I leave to see them in a week and I'm so excited! \o/
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
Today we want to hear about how you celebrate. Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, or some other event, whether it's winter or summer, what do you do this time of year to make it special?

Hanging out with my family and our pets :) Ever since I've started college its also when I get to spend time with all my friends from highschool I haven't seen since the summer !
Dragon Raffle Entry for Dec 3rd
My Choice of Dragon: 1
Today we want to hear about how you celebrate. Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, or some other event, whether it's winter or summer, what do you do this time of year to make it special?

Hanging out with my family and our pets :) Ever since I've started college its also when I get to spend time with all my friends from highschool I haven't seen since the summer !
Dragon Raffle Entry for Dec 3rd
My Choice of Dragon: 1
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 143 144