Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Timewarp Party (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hUjKMIE.png[/img] [i]Well, this is certainly a predicament! It's not every day you get stuck in a time loop. But for all the inconveniences time loops pose, do you know what you CAN do in one? Do absolutely anything without consequences, and that includes partying. When the day meets its end, it loops straight back, so you can party without any worries![/i] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AJYSfas3lPdMmYwzR4QaEW4fhBB025vcmoMhkHr-Apc/edit?usp=sharing]List of Participating Users[/url] 1. Please don't ask to be in the raffle until September 26th at 6:00 server time! This is supposed to run alongside the Starfall Celebration. A good sign that it's a good time to ask to be in is when the Arcane hub post for all the IF and OOF celebrations is made. 2. You can, however, ask to be pinged when the raffle starts if you can't track DomWatch for any reason. 3. This is a totally free raffle! You heard me right, it's free! Everyone who enters has an equal chance to win a prize. You can say that everyone only has one ticket. For example, if four people enter, they all have an equal 25% chance to win. 4. Additional prizes may be added. That means that even during the festival, the chances at winning might increase! 5. To ask to be in, just post here once the raffle begins! 6. Most importantly, let's all be good sports and be polite to the winners. Graphics by TsarinaTorment, Badge by CorvidCryptid
hUjKMIE.png

Well, this is certainly a predicament! It's not every day you get stuck in a time loop.

But for all the inconveniences time loops pose, do you know what you CAN do in one? Do absolutely anything without consequences, and that includes partying. When the day meets its end, it loops straight back, so you can party without any worries!

List of Participating Users

1. Please don't ask to be in the raffle until September 26th at 6:00 server time! This is supposed to run alongside the Starfall Celebration. A good sign that it's a good time to ask to be in is when the Arcane hub post for all the IF and OOF celebrations is made.
2. You can, however, ask to be pinged when the raffle starts if you can't track DomWatch for any reason.
3. This is a totally free raffle! You heard me right, it's free! Everyone who enters has an equal chance to win a prize. You can say that everyone only has one ticket. For example, if four people enter, they all have an equal 25% chance to win.
4. Additional prizes may be added. That means that even during the festival, the chances at winning might increase!
5. To ask to be in, just post here once the raffle begins!
6. Most importantly, let's all be good sports and be polite to the winners.

Graphics by TsarinaTorment, Badge by CorvidCryptid
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMS42ce.png[/img] [quote=Year-Round Constellation][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Secondary Gene: Constellation][/quote] [quote=Forgotten by Time][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Breed Change: Veilspun][/quote] [quote=Timeless Egg #1][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][/quote] [quote=Timeless Egg #2][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][/quote] [quote=Timeless Egg #3][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][/quote] [quote=Ancient Coin][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Prismatic Token][/quote] [quote=Sands of Time Falls][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Vista: Hourglass][/quote] [quote=Time Traveler's Trinket][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Time-turner's Sandglass][/quote] [quote=Forever Young][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][/quote] [quote=Bleak Future][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Scene: Flowering Wasteland][/quote]
ZMS42ce.png
Year-Round Constellation wrote:
TAKEN
Secondary Gene: Constellation
Forgotten by Time wrote:
TAKEN
Breed Change: Veilspun
Timeless Egg #1 wrote:
TAKEN
Unhatched Arcane Egg
Timeless Egg #2 wrote:
TAKEN
Unhatched Arcane Egg
Timeless Egg #3 wrote:
TAKEN
Unhatched Arcane Egg
Ancient Coin wrote:
TAKEN
Prismatic Token
Sands of Time Falls wrote:
TAKEN
Vista: Hourglass
Time Traveler's Trinket wrote:
TAKEN
Time-turner's Sandglass
Forever Young wrote:
TAKEN
Scroll of Eternal Youth
Bleak Future wrote:
TAKEN
Scene: Flowering Wasteland
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/w6Pw3bn.png[/img] [quote=Comet Warrior][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Mana Bolt][item=Rune Slash][item=Enfeeble][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=In One Fell Swoop][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Eliminate][/quote] [quote=Thousand Year Comet][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Celestial Attendant][/quote] [quote=Wasn't My Fault This Time][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Skin: Wild Magic][/quote] [quote=Older Than Dragonkind][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Accent: Ancient Tree][/quote] [quote=From The Future][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Skin: Porcelain Automaton][/quote] [quote=Comet Streak][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Accent: Crystal Spinocturne][/quote] [quote=Frozen in Time][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Accent: Perma Tempest][/quote] [quote=Observer of the Loop][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Skin: Fear Me Not][/quote] [quote=Terminator][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Skin: Powerbeast][/quote] [quote=Shattered Time][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Skin: Fractured Cosmos][/quote] [quote=Eternal Crow][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Accent: Aquila] [i]This is meant to be the Male Obelisk accent, but for some reason it's showing up as this no matter what![/i][/quote]
w6Pw3bn.png
Comet Warrior wrote:
TAKEN
Mana Bolt Rune Slash Enfeeble Magical Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment
In One Fell Swoop wrote:
TAKEN
Eliminate
Thousand Year Comet wrote:
TAKEN
Celestial Attendant
Wasn't My Fault This Time wrote:
TAKEN
Skin: Wild Magic
Older Than Dragonkind wrote:
TAKEN
Accent: Ancient tree
From The Future wrote:
TAKEN
Skin: Porcelain Automaton
Comet Streak wrote:
TAKEN
Accent: Crystal Spinocturne
Frozen in Time wrote:
TAKEN
Accent: Perma Tempest
Observer of the Loop wrote:
TAKEN
Skin: Fear Me Not
Terminator wrote:
TAKEN
Skin: Powerbeast
Shattered Time wrote:
TAKEN
Skin: Fractured Cosmos
Eternal Crow wrote:
TAKEN
Accent: Aquila
This is meant to be the Male Obelisk accent, but for some reason it's showing up as this no matter what!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Hh0gbLL.png[/img] [quote=Technology of the Future][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Steel Steampunk Attire] [outfit=1709005][/quote] [quote=Victory of Gods' Past][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Indigo Harvest Celebration] [outfit=1709007][/quote] [quote=Victorian Era][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Respectable Alabaster Armoire] [outfit=1709008][/quote] [quote=Viking Age][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Raider Helm][item=Raider's Fur Armwraps][item=Raider's Fur Legwraps] [outfit=1709009][/quote] [quote=Renaissance Painter][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Gold Renaissance Box] [outfit=1709011][/quote] [quote=Days of the Wild West][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Dusty Highnoon] [outfit=1709014][/quote] [quote=The Sun on the Horizon Loops][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Horizon Starsilks] [outfit=1709017][/quote] [quote=The Moon Falls Once More][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Nightfall Starsilks] [outfit=1709018][/quote] [quote=Dragons Behind It All][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Mysterious Figures] [outfit=1709019] Use the eye icons to look between apparel pieces![/quote] [quote=Roses of the Twilight Zone][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Banner][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Collar][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Crown][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [outfit=1709021][/quote] [quote=First Flight][b]TAKEN[/b][item=Gold Aviator Gear] [outfit=1709022][/quote] [quote=Ancient Druidism][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Poisonous Grove] [outfit=1709023][/quote] [quote=Samurai's Strike][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Viper's Armor] [outfit=1721619][/quote] [quote=Time Travelling Mage][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Arcane's Charm][item=Bewitching Bangles][item=Chalcedony Arcanist][item=Scene: Arcanist's Domain] [outfit=1725363][/quote] [quote=Spell Your Doom][b]TAKEN[/b] [item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer][/quote]
Hh0gbLL.png
Technology of the Future wrote:
TAKEN
Steel Steampunk Attire
Technology of the Future
Victory of Gods' Past wrote:
TAKEN
Indigo Harvest Celebration
Victory of Gods' Past
Victorian Era wrote:
TAKEN
Respectable Alabaster Armoire
Victorian Era
Viking Age wrote:
TAKEN
Raider Helm Raider's Fur Armwraps Raider's Fur Legwraps
Viking Age
Renaissance Painter wrote:
TAKEN
Gold Renaissance Box
Renaissance Painter
Days of the Wild West wrote:
TAKEN
Dusty Highnoon
Days of the Wild West
The Sun on the Horizon Loops wrote:
TAKEN
Horizon Starsilks
The Sun on the Horizon Loops
The Moon Falls Once More wrote:
TAKEN
Nightfall Starsilks
The Moon Falls Once More
Dragons Behind It All wrote:
TAKEN
Mysterious Figures
The Dragons Behind It All

Use the eye icons to look between apparel pieces!
Roses of the Twilight Zone wrote:
TAKEN
Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Banner Twilight Rose Thorn Collar Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
Roses of the Twilight Zone
First Flight wrote:
TAKEN Gold Aviator Gear
First Flight
Ancient Druidism wrote:
TAKEN
Poisonous Grove
Ancient Druidism
Samurai's Strike wrote:
TAKEN
Viper's Armor
Samurai's Strike
Time Travelling Mage wrote:
TAKEN
Arcane's Charm Bewitching Bangles Chalcedony Arcanist Scene: Arcanist's Domain
Time Travelling Mage
Spell Your Doom wrote:
TAKEN
Tick-Tock Time Devourer
[s][b]Ping me when the raffle starts![/b][/s] @IncognitoPlayer @AlexRobins @ShadowLugia111 @LapisWings @theobear @SilentWanderer @Sylvidoptera @DragonsMythos @anywaybel @rattovo @FreyaShadow @Gllitch @exquisite @BlanketHermit @CorvidCryptid @SapphireLime @Xillark @Aikka @ARAR @Resolve @ShadowMoonWolf @CrystallizedMoon @Kothra @Venusian @Crackers33 @GermanicNordic @Tenrecidae @Aloony @LeafstarOfSky @hatesprit [b]Ping me when the winners are announced! Winners are pinged regardless if they're on here or not[/b] @SleepyTomato @TheMageLemon245 @Ajgreelyfan3 @Infernos @Honalae @bananacreamii @imginate @FlamingDragon02 @ClockworkEclipse @fattycatty @notheretoperch @ShadowMoonWolf @WolfyKnutz [b]Badge[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dlLIc39.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3049615/1#post_3049615][img]https://i.imgur.com/dlLIc39.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3057702][size=4][b][color=#F781F3]Magical Mystery Tour Lyrics Hunt![/color][/b][/size][/url] [url=https://youtu.be/Te03VQLY-Pc][b]Travel Through Time - Admiral James T[/b][/url] [br] [columns][emoji=fire rune size=1][nextcol]I do know how to travel through time It hurts a lot but it's nice though[/columns] [br] [columns][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][nextcol]Yes I do know how to travel through time So you will see me in a year ago[/columns] [br] [columns][emoji=insect size=1][nextcol]I do know how to travel through time Long gone days are coming soon[/columns] [br] [columns][emoji=tertiary gene size=1][nextcol]Yes I do know how to travel through time And I'll be the first man on the moon[/columns]
Ping me when the raffle starts!
@IncognitoPlayer @AlexRobins @ShadowLugia111 @LapisWings @theobear @SilentWanderer @Sylvidoptera @DragonsMythos @anywaybel @rattovo @FreyaShadow @Gllitch @exquisite @BlanketHermit @CorvidCryptid @SapphireLime @Xillark @Aikka @ARAR @Resolve @ShadowMoonWolf @CrystallizedMoon @Kothra @Venusian @Crackers33 @GermanicNordic @Tenrecidae @Aloony @LeafstarOfSky @hatesprit

Ping me when the winners are announced! Winners are pinged regardless if they're on here or not
@SleepyTomato @TheMageLemon245 @Ajgreelyfan3 @Infernos @Honalae @bananacreamii @imginate @FlamingDragon02 @ClockworkEclipse @fattycatty @notheretoperch @ShadowMoonWolf @WolfyKnutz

Badge
dlLIc39.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3049615/1#post_3049615][img]https://i.imgur.com/dlLIc39.png[/img][/url]

Magical Mystery Tour Lyrics Hunt!

Travel Through Time - Admiral James T

I do know how to travel through time
It hurts a lot but it's nice though

Yes I do know how to travel through time
So you will see me in a year ago

I do know how to travel through time
Long gone days are coming soon

Yes I do know how to travel through time
And I'll be the first man on the moon
May I please be pinged when the raffle starts?
May I please be pinged when the raffle starts?
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
I'd like to be pinged when the raffle starts, please :>
I'd like to be pinged when the raffle starts, please :>
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I'd like to be pinged both when the raffle starts, and when the winners are announced, please!
I'd like to be pinged both when the raffle starts, and when the winners are announced, please!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
[right]i'd love a ping when the raffle starts and winners are announced, please ! thank you !! [emoji=purple gem size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/right]
i'd love a ping when the raffle starts and winners are announced, please ! thank you !!
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
I'd love a ping for the raffle start too! <3
I'd love a ping for the raffle start too! <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29