Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF2021]Subspecies Raffle (DONE DRAWING)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1. Prize 7 (Id# - 71556246)
2. Prize 34 (Id# - 71278382)
3. Prize 49 (Id# - 71748612)
4. Prize 23 (Id# - 71113099)

thank you so much for hosting !!!
1. Prize 7 (Id# - 71556246)
2. Prize 34 (Id# - 71278382)
3. Prize 49 (Id# - 71748612)
4. Prize 23 (Id# - 71113099)

thank you so much for hosting !!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
[center][size=1]@ulvesang You were pinged for the drawing, please @/HowDoilnternet if you'd no longer like to receive pings.[/center][/size] ------------------------------- [center][b]Round 5 winners, drawn by celebrity guest Hottest Forger: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71519758]Chimera[/url].[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71519758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/715198/71519758.png[/img][/url] [quote=Chimera]The Flamecaller has blessed me not only with amazing beauty, but powerful magic too! Surely, it is my destiny to grace the wondrous dragons of the world with my presence? I may have come from a small clan in the Emberglow Hearth but, thanks to the Ambassadors of Flame, now I can show off my talents to the whole of Sornieth! Now, anyone want autographs?[/quote] [b]Our winners, drawn by Chimera, are....[/b] [center]@quailwi @luxidy @Ssevora @8Spitfire8 @Elfydragon -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ You know how it goes! [b]Please list your preferred prizes by prize number[/b]. If you're first, pick one prize. If you're third, pick your top three... etc. Congrats to our winners! Thanks EVERYONE for supporting fire flight subspecies.
@ulvesang
You were pinged for the drawing, please @/HowDoilnternet if you'd no longer like to receive pings.

Round 5 winners, drawn by celebrity guest Hottest Forger: Chimera.

71519758.png
Chimera wrote:
The Flamecaller has blessed me not only with amazing beauty, but powerful magic too! Surely, it is my destiny to grace the wondrous dragons of the world with my presence? I may have come from a small clan in the Emberglow Hearth but, thanks to the Ambassadors of Flame, now I can show off my talents to the whole of Sornieth! Now, anyone want autographs?

Our winners, drawn by Chimera, are....
@quailwi
@luxidy
@Ssevora
@8Spitfire8
@Elfydragon

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
You know how it goes! Please list your preferred prizes by prize number. If you're first, pick one prize. If you're third, pick your top three... etc.

Congrats to our winners! Thanks EVERYONE for supporting fire flight subspecies.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
Dang, I wasn't expecting to be pulled first! I'd love to claim this girl

1. Prize 46

Thank you so much for hosting!
Dang, I wasn't expecting to be pulled first! I'd love to claim this girl

1. Prize 46

Thank you so much for hosting!
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
I would like Prize 5 Prize 17 Prize 22 Thank you for hosting! What will you do with the leftover prizes if I may ask? I’m interested in adopting most of the fae and veilspuns on this list…. [emoji=veilspun love size=2]
I would like
Prize 5
Prize 17
Prize 22

Thank you for hosting! What will you do with the leftover prizes if I may ask? I’m interested in adopting most of the fae and veilspuns on this list….
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
Thank you so much for hosting! Fire’s got some really lovely subspecies [emoji=coatl love size=1] 1. Prize 22 2. Prize 54
Thank you so much for hosting! Fire’s got some really lovely subspecies

1. Prize 22
2. Prize 54
0A9s20p.png
1. Prize 40
2. Prize 51
3. Prize 50
4. Prize 23

Thank you for hosting
1. Prize 40
2. Prize 51
3. Prize 50
4. Prize 23

Thank you for hosting
ddld6dc.png
@Ssevora I either contact their owners, or I sell them on the AH and donate the money to the fire flight's dominance bank. If you're interested in adopting a few, I'll definitely let you see what I have left over :)

(will send your prize tomorrow btw, heading to bed)
@Ssevora I either contact their owners, or I sell them on the AH and donate the money to the fire flight's dominance bank. If you're interested in adopting a few, I'll definitely let you see what I have left over :)

(will send your prize tomorrow btw, heading to bed)
No worries! Take your time c: And I would love that! Fire Dom might be making a lot of money off me soon... [emoji=veilspun winking size=2]
No worries! Take your time c:

And I would love that! Fire Dom might be making a lot of money off me soon...
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
1 prize 40
2 prize 23
3 prize 14
4 prize 29
5 prize 50
1 prize 40
2 prize 23
3 prize 14
4 prize 29
5 prize 50
[center][size=1]@ulvesang You were pinged for the drawing, please @/HowDoilnternet if you'd no longer like to receive pings.[/center][/size] ------------------------------- [center][b]Round 6 winners, drawn by celebrity guest Hottest Forger: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71519758]Chimera[/url].[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71519758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/715198/71519758.png[/img][/url] [quote=Chimera]The Flamecaller has blessed me not only with amazing beauty, but powerful magic too! Surely, it is my destiny to grace the wondrous dragons of the world with my presence? I may have come from a small clan in the Emberglow Hearth but, thanks to the Ambassadors of Flame, now I can show off my talents to the whole of Sornieth! Now, anyone want autographs?[/quote] [b]Our winners, drawn by Chimera, are....[/b] [center]@Venusian @kijauni @Reithya @Norkia @Saronai -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ You know how it goes! [b]Please list your preferred prizes by prize number[/b]. If you're first, pick one prize. If you're third, pick your top three... etc. Congrats to our winners! Thanks EVERYONE for supporting fire flight subspecies.
@ulvesang
You were pinged for the drawing, please @/HowDoilnternet if you'd no longer like to receive pings.

Round 6 winners, drawn by celebrity guest Hottest Forger: Chimera.

71519758.png
Chimera wrote:
The Flamecaller has blessed me not only with amazing beauty, but powerful magic too! Surely, it is my destiny to grace the wondrous dragons of the world with my presence? I may have come from a small clan in the Emberglow Hearth but, thanks to the Ambassadors of Flame, now I can show off my talents to the whole of Sornieth! Now, anyone want autographs?

Our winners, drawn by Chimera, are....
@Venusian
@kijauni
@Reithya
@Norkia
@Saronai

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
You know how it goes! Please list your preferred prizes by prize number. If you're first, pick one prize. If you're third, pick your top three... etc.

Congrats to our winners! Thanks EVERYONE for supporting fire flight subspecies.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8