Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Player Support/Gifts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Hello new players! Welcome to FR!
(New player is relative. If you consider yourself a new player then you're a new player. Some people started an account years ago and never did anything with it until recently, some people don't get to play often, some people play so much that they aren't really new after a couple weeks. Use your best judgement).

I like to help new players, and while I've had a similar thread off and on for over a year, I'm updating and consolidating it here. If you put even a little bit of effort into this you'll get more back!
  • If you're new please post to this thread. Tell me something about your goals on this game (examples: breeding, collecting dragons, dressing dragons, battling, familiar bonding...etc). I try to cater gifts to match interests so this request is mostly for your benefit.
  • Ask any questions you have. I won't tell you that I have all the answers because I really don't, but I can usually track down an answer for you and then we both learn something!
  • Whether you're new or not you can reach out to me if you need any help unlocking hibernation den slots with items. If I have the item and it's not a super expensive item (like eggs or boss familiars) I'm happy to send you what I have. Just tell me what you need to unlock a slot that's CURRENTLY AVAILABLE to be unlocked. This won't count towards your gift so tell me whatever you need.
  • Take a look at the links I'm posting below if their titles strike your interest: they're various threads I have for raffles (all of which at least have a free way to earn tickets), free dragons I'm trying to find good non-exalt homes for, and even a thread where you can borrow a fully stoned level 25 fighter in order to help you train up your own dragons in the coliseum.

Free dragons to good homes

XXX Dragon raffle

Level 25 Dragon Raffle

Fighter Library

(if you respond to any of these please do so in their own thread. This list will be updated as old raffles end and new raffles start.)

Additional resources:
Newbie Drop-Off

I accept donations but what I really appreciate is stars for my dragons! If you show me your favorite dragon I'd be happy to star it as well!

I'm subbed but pings don't bother me.
Hello new players! Welcome to FR!
(New player is relative. If you consider yourself a new player then you're a new player. Some people started an account years ago and never did anything with it until recently, some people don't get to play often, some people play so much that they aren't really new after a couple weeks. Use your best judgement).

I like to help new players, and while I've had a similar thread off and on for over a year, I'm updating and consolidating it here. If you put even a little bit of effort into this you'll get more back!
  • If you're new please post to this thread. Tell me something about your goals on this game (examples: breeding, collecting dragons, dressing dragons, battling, familiar bonding...etc). I try to cater gifts to match interests so this request is mostly for your benefit.
  • Ask any questions you have. I won't tell you that I have all the answers because I really don't, but I can usually track down an answer for you and then we both learn something!
  • Whether you're new or not you can reach out to me if you need any help unlocking hibernation den slots with items. If I have the item and it's not a super expensive item (like eggs or boss familiars) I'm happy to send you what I have. Just tell me what you need to unlock a slot that's CURRENTLY AVAILABLE to be unlocked. This won't count towards your gift so tell me whatever you need.
  • Take a look at the links I'm posting below if their titles strike your interest: they're various threads I have for raffles (all of which at least have a free way to earn tickets), free dragons I'm trying to find good non-exalt homes for, and even a thread where you can borrow a fully stoned level 25 fighter in order to help you train up your own dragons in the coliseum.

Free dragons to good homes

XXX Dragon raffle

Level 25 Dragon Raffle

Fighter Library

(if you respond to any of these please do so in their own thread. This list will be updated as old raffles end and new raffles start.)

Additional resources:
Newbie Drop-Off

I accept donations but what I really appreciate is stars for my dragons! If you show me your favorite dragon I'd be happy to star it as well!

I'm subbed but pings don't bother me.
Hello! Ive been playing flight rising for about a week now, my current goals are to gene and dress my progen Wobble and get a few dragons to level 25 so i can start the fodder grind. I have a few questions as well; How do you determine the price floor of an item if its not on the auction house? What are some good locations to use my gathering turns on at a lower level? I could also use some gravel for my hibden slot upgrade This is Wobble! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71114241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711143/71114241_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! Ive been playing flight rising for about a week now, my current goals are to gene and dress my progen Wobble and get a few dragons to level 25 so i can start the fodder grind.

I have a few questions as well; How do you determine the price floor of an item if its not on the auction house? What are some good locations to use my gathering turns on at a lower level?

I could also use some gravel for my hibden slot upgrade

This is Wobble!
71114241_350.png
7GZL67L.pngX7H5Zcj.png
She/Her
bump
bump
well my dream is to get 1 dragon 25 because i know its going to be imposable and i would love to dress up dragon but i dont have much apperal
well my dream is to get 1 dragon 25 because i know its going to be imposable and i would love to dress up dragon but i dont have much apperal
bump
bump
Friedly bump! What you do, is amazing!
Friedly bump! What you do, is amazing!
UqN4jFQ.png
bump
bump
I'm very new to this so my only goal for now is to breed and collect as many dragons as I can! I'll try to learn more so I can update my goals soon!
I'm very new to this so my only goal for now is to breed and collect as many dragons as I can! I'll try to learn more so I can update my goals soon!
aVLw5ej.png
bump
bump
I guess my goals would be just- diversity. Have some dragons of every breed, a selection of different familiars to stay with my dragons, nice families, and to, of course, have my Lair nice and organized, with a bit of lore sprinkled in! Well, now that's I'm spelling it out, it does seem a lil ambitious-
And thanks for doing this! I gotta say, from what I've seen, the FR community is one of the best I've ever seen. So many people are willing to help each other out, it's really nice.
I guess my goals would be just- diversity. Have some dragons of every breed, a selection of different familiars to stay with my dragons, nice families, and to, of course, have my Lair nice and organized, with a bit of lore sprinkled in! Well, now that's I'm spelling it out, it does seem a lil ambitious-
And thanks for doing this! I gotta say, from what I've seen, the FR community is one of the best I've ever seen. So many people are willing to help each other out, it's really nice.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21