Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed: Undertide XXX Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[b]UPDATE: The Lead and Aqua pairs are sitting on 3 eggs each, just FYI! That makes it at LEAST 7 chances to win since the remaining pair will have at least one egg. I'll update this again once they're on a nest![/b] Hey all, my real-world best friend, @Sinjin is going to breed/hatch three clutches of XXX Undertides on December 25th. She has generously offered all the hatchlings as prizes for this raffle. Unlike the regular raffles, we won't know until they're nested how many prizes there will be, but every hatchling will go as prizes, one winner per hatchling. Raffle will close on December 26th at 23:59 FR time. Ticketing options listed below the dragon pairs who will be producing the prize dragons. (Please note I've been very busy lately and not on as much as I usually am, so if it takes me a couple days to collect a crossroad or to respond don't worry, I will get around to it. I also do count any payment sent before the raffle closes, so as long as you send payment before close, it will count. Thanks for your patience!) Prize Dragons: [b]The Prize dragons will be the HATCHLINGS of the pictured pairs[/b], not the actual dragons pictured. However many eggs they produce will be hatched on December 25th. I will update this raffle as soon as I know how many eggs each is having. For those of you who check, one dragon won't be ready to breed till December 24th, but Sinjin will be using a boon of fertility on that pair to have them hatch on the 25th. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82062583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820626/82062583.png[/img][/url] + [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81286140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/812862/81286140.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82256718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/822568/82256718.png[/img][/url] + [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79420444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/794205/79420444.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82167255][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/821673/82167255.png[/img][/url] + [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80234848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/802349/80234848.png[/img][/url] Tickets: Tickets: 1 gem/1,000 treasure per ticket I also accept other items for their market/AH price worth of tickets, all items subject to approval. This means please ask me if I'm accepting an item before sending it to me unless I state below that I'll accept it! all unhatched eggs for 300 tickets each Eliminate for 200 tickets Berserker: 40 tickets each Ambush: 30 tickets each Baldwin Transmutions: for whatever the market value is on the AH for any particular kind, limit 5 each color/type (ex: 5 green goo, 5 green something else, 5 something else goo) Event currency: 1 ticket for 1 of ANY event currency (no limit) ELEMENTAL HOLIDAYS ONLY Genes and breed changes subject to approval (will earn 120% of the market value worth of tickets!) Any big ticket items, gem genes, boon of fertility, UMAs...etc will be accepted at 105% of market value Level 25 dragons: fully stoned leveled dragons are worth 350 tickets unstoned level 25 dragons are worth 150 tickets feel free to contact me about any dragons between level 20 and 25, or if they have special additional value like a leveled G1 or leveled XXX. Free tickets: 1 free ticket per bump. I only accept 1 bump per hour, whichever is first. Bumps and pings can be the same post. REMINDER: I ONLY ACCEPT 1 BUMP PER HOUR FROM ANYONE. IF SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALREADY BUMPED SINCE THE START OF THE HOUR YOURS WILL NOT COUNT. 1 free ticket per each friend you ping on this thread. (each person can only be pinged once, no pinging back the person who pinged you please) If they're part of my ping list they will not count towards your ticket total, nor will I count as a ping (some people ping me in their list which is why I'm including this point!). Please only ping people you know. (anyone from your pinglist who requests not to be pinged again will result in the loss of the ticket you otherwise earned for pinging them) PING TICKETS ONLY ACCEPTED THROUGH DECEMBER 25th!!! @Raptorclaw @K8tert0t @Zelphire @mxlplyx @TetsBL @BingoBeans @VoidDeluz @Catsdragon18 @pipdiwoo @gilgameshix @Aloysius0711 @Smudgecat @SilencedRose @sunneh @RealLiveMoth @Bhefilt @FlameValkyrie @Dragonani94 @CaptainSili @Dracana @BlackStarfire @StarlightSphinx @self @BapeTheFish @Sinjin @LeWorm @PurelyFloof @EvergreenUwU @StrayMoon @Wyakin @Honalae @FableTheWolf @Moonwillow @Goldenflame23 @LadyLB @mysticalella @StarsDragon @venusrose @Herodias @Danidood @Kristalis @chork @Appaloosalover2 @AyamCemani @Wingzoffirefan @Aeiko @SoaringFlame @dragontoad @KingCarrot @tacituskilgore @MoonShineLight @WisteriaMountain @JadedJester @BubbleBirb @OtakuTrash @tricky10zorua @CallmeSoup @MadSatyr @BubbleBirb @ScarredOrigins @Eldarowability @Doozie @DrShadowCipher @panakaatthedisco @minim @ketsueki44 @ultrazorua @UncleKars @Lynz @finnamony @bug2buga @nienoo @WurldPeaz @lastghostling @Kekipi @Kothra @Chickles13 @IrmaBoissy @wolfdragon3036 @K4gryffindor @imginate @accioatsume @ineedapot @A000123A @Dat1Froggyhop @network23 @HawkMartian @Mistyfoot @DeckOfAces @LeafstarOfSky @Bladesong @oldred100 @SweetViewAcres @Vinid @Parmenides @glowmoon @Folktale @slyvir @Halkiierid @BlackSisters @Amalgemotion @Thecrosseyedcat @frognog @Miyadori @Zer00 @Mirelyn @toxickiwimoon @InariKitsunee @PotatoPup @Hazelgem @KryptikKreature @HolyRaineWater @crankyGrievance @meh1129 @P03 @VileVial @SeaglassSky @RiverraHunter @Irmingard @Lobbyns @Liuxing4 @Winzy @Kabyt @entykk @LITTLETINYTOAD @treesapperson @Plumbob @Omiii @ShayeraNatasha @Kabyt @entykk @Nyght @TheLovelyDovely @Sproutie @sleepyrat @hawketh @Desiderio @wormskulls @sourlapple @Regxlia @Casilica @spaceace01 @CanR @PrinzFeuer @musicallyfree @Vwooop @slayciewacie @Bluestardragon @lamsweete @InfiniteOblivion @RiverStar32 @Schellis @dragontoad @CosmicHurricane @Slimybanana2
UPDATE:
The Lead and Aqua pairs are sitting on 3 eggs each, just FYI! That makes it at LEAST 7 chances to win since the remaining pair will have at least one egg. I'll update this again once they're on a nest!

Hey all, my real-world best friend, @Sinjin is going to breed/hatch three clutches of XXX Undertides on December 25th. She has generously offered all the hatchlings as prizes for this raffle. Unlike the regular raffles, we won't know until they're nested how many prizes there will be, but every hatchling will go as prizes, one winner per hatchling.

Raffle will close on December 26th at 23:59 FR time.
Ticketing options listed below the dragon pairs who will be producing the prize dragons.

(Please note I've been very busy lately and not on as much as I usually am, so if it takes me a couple days to collect a crossroad or to respond don't worry, I will get around to it. I also do count any payment sent before the raffle closes, so as long as you send payment before close, it will count. Thanks for your patience!)

Prize Dragons:
The Prize dragons will be the HATCHLINGS of the pictured pairs, not the actual dragons pictured. However many eggs they produce will be hatched on December 25th. I will update this raffle as soon as I know how many eggs each is having. For those of you who check, one dragon won't be ready to breed till December 24th, but Sinjin will be using a boon of fertility on that pair to have them hatch on the 25th.

82062583.png + 81286140.png
82256718.png + 79420444.png
82167255.png + 80234848.png

Tickets:
Tickets: 1 gem/1,000 treasure per ticket

I also accept other items for their market/AH price worth of tickets, all items subject to approval. This means please ask me if I'm accepting an item before sending it to me unless I state below that I'll accept it!

all unhatched eggs for 300 tickets each
Eliminate for 200 tickets
Berserker: 40 tickets each
Ambush: 30 tickets each
Baldwin Transmutions: for whatever the market value is on the AH for any particular kind, limit 5 each color/type (ex: 5 green goo, 5 green something else, 5 something else goo)
Event currency:
1 ticket for 1 of ANY event currency (no limit) ELEMENTAL HOLIDAYS ONLY
Genes and breed changes subject to approval (will earn 120% of the market value worth of tickets!)
Any big ticket items, gem genes, boon of fertility, UMAs...etc will be accepted at 105% of market value

Level 25 dragons:
fully stoned leveled dragons are worth 350 tickets
unstoned level 25 dragons are worth 150 tickets
feel free to contact me about any dragons between level 20 and 25, or if they have special additional value like a leveled G1 or leveled XXX.

Free tickets:

1 free ticket per bump. I only accept 1 bump per hour, whichever is first. Bumps and pings can be the same post.
REMINDER: I ONLY ACCEPT 1 BUMP PER HOUR FROM ANYONE. IF SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALREADY BUMPED SINCE THE START OF THE HOUR YOURS WILL NOT COUNT.

1 free ticket per each friend you ping on this thread. (each person can only be pinged once, no pinging back the person who pinged you please) If they're part of my ping list they will not count towards your ticket total, nor will I count as a ping (some people ping me in their list which is why I'm including this point!). Please only ping people you know. (anyone from your pinglist who requests not to be pinged again will result in the loss of the ticket you otherwise earned for pinging them)
PING TICKETS ONLY ACCEPTED THROUGH DECEMBER 25th!!!

@Raptorclaw @K8tert0t @Zelphire @mxlplyx @TetsBL @BingoBeans @VoidDeluz @Catsdragon18 @pipdiwoo @gilgameshix @Aloysius0711 @Smudgecat @SilencedRose @sunneh @RealLiveMoth @Bhefilt @FlameValkyrie @Dragonani94 @CaptainSili @Dracana @BlackStarfire @StarlightSphinx @self @BapeTheFish @Sinjin @LeWorm @PurelyFloof @EvergreenUwU @StrayMoon @Wyakin @Honalae @FableTheWolf @Moonwillow @Goldenflame23 @LadyLB @mysticalella @StarsDragon @venusrose @Herodias @Danidood @Kristalis @chork @Appaloosalover2 @AyamCemani @Wingzoffirefan @Aeiko @SoaringFlame @dragontoad @KingCarrot @tacituskilgore @MoonShineLight @WisteriaMountain @JadedJester @BubbleBirb @OtakuTrash @tricky10zorua @CallmeSoup @MadSatyr @BubbleBirb @ScarredOrigins @Eldarowability @Doozie @DrShadowCipher @panakaatthedisco @minim @ketsueki44 @ultrazorua @UncleKars @Lynz @finnamony @bug2buga @nienoo @WurldPeaz @lastghostling @Kekipi @Kothra @Chickles13 @IrmaBoissy @wolfdragon3036 @K4gryffindor @imginate @accioatsume @ineedapot @A000123A @Dat1Froggyhop @network23 @HawkMartian @Mistyfoot @DeckOfAces @LeafstarOfSky @Bladesong @oldred100 @SweetViewAcres @Vinid @Parmenides @glowmoon @Folktale @slyvir @Halkiierid @BlackSisters @Amalgemotion @Thecrosseyedcat @frognog @Miyadori @Zer00 @Mirelyn @toxickiwimoon @InariKitsunee @PotatoPup @Hazelgem @KryptikKreature @HolyRaineWater @crankyGrievance @meh1129 @P03 @VileVial @SeaglassSky @RiverraHunter @Irmingard @Lobbyns @Liuxing4 @Winzy @Kabyt @entykk @LITTLETINYTOAD @treesapperson @Plumbob @Omiii @ShayeraNatasha @Kabyt @entykk @Nyght @TheLovelyDovely @Sproutie @sleepyrat @hawketh @Desiderio @wormskulls @sourlapple @Regxlia @Casilica @spaceace01 @CanR @PrinzFeuer @musicallyfree @Vwooop @slayciewacie @Bluestardragon @lamsweete @InfiniteOblivion @RiverStar32 @Schellis @dragontoad @CosmicHurricane @Slimybanana2
up!
up!
tsm-potions8.png

K5ijH6S.png

Ghost

[they/them]
[gray-ace]
[FR +1]

K5ijH6S.png
Bump
Bump
2ice_by_cicide76536-dciu6hy.gif