Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57
This post is so I can say how great October is with the many many dragons
This post is so I can say how great October is with the many many dragons
arOGchX.png
@Meyoline

Sending you some dragons! It'll total up to 830 tickets. <3
2 Dragons with gene bonus.
@Meyoline

Sending you some dragons! It'll total up to 830 tickets. <3
2 Dragons with gene bonus.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are Alrighty! Thank you for your support! ^_^
@Are Alrighty! Thank you for your support! ^_^
EGjlGzP.png
[center] Sending eight (8) L10s to @/Meyoline! 3 have breed bonus, 1 has color bonus, both already calculated. Let me know if there's any issue! [emoji=new friend]

Sending eight (8) L10s to @/Meyoline! 3 have breed bonus, 1 has color bonus, both already calculated. Let me know if there's any issue!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@AbyssalRuins Sorry for the bother but I noticed that I only had 4 dragons noted in total for the raffle although I've sent 6. Two lvl 7 spirals with Smoke (gene) bonus on Monday. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eNUxZuK.png[/img] And four lvl 10 dragons earlier. Two faes with Midnight (tertiary) bonus ; Two Banescales (breed) bonus. I don't quite remember what the rate was on Monday though so it's fine if it's not accurate really. Just letting you know [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] That said, good luck with the final battle tomorrow !
@AbyssalRuins

Sorry for the bother but I noticed that I only had 4 dragons noted in total for the raffle although I've sent 6.

Two lvl 7 spirals with Smoke (gene) bonus on Monday.

eNUxZuK.png

And four lvl 10 dragons earlier. Two faes with Midnight (tertiary) bonus ; Two Banescales (breed) bonus.

I don't quite remember what the rate was on Monday though so it's fine if it's not accurate really. Just letting you know

That said, good luck with the final battle tomorrow !
@Vexelnan monday's raffle tickets are squirreled away on a master sheet to prevent clog up on the main sheet, I currently have you down for 7 total dragons [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b18a4420b8639c5ceb0a5c52215cc6f3/ef3383e6844d1cc3-2d/s540x810/8c14baf5ef6ade143d3e45e9c60b5bf816de8265.png[/img]
@Vexelnan
monday's raffle tickets are squirreled away on a master sheet to prevent clog up on the main sheet, I currently have you down for 7 total dragons
8c14baf5ef6ade143d3e45e9c60b5bf816de8265.png
the mask quest
AbyssalRuins' Fancy Rocks and Shiny Things
Have a bred G1 you want to get rid of? Post here and I might buy.
Thanks for the clarification ! Once more, wishing you luck tomorrow and to take some time to relax in the hot springs once it's all done and well. [emoji=banescale tongue size=1]
Thanks for the clarification !

Once more, wishing you luck tomorrow and to take some time to relax in the hot springs once it's all done and well.
@Demetre
From the last batch I sent you, I see you recorded it as 20 level 8s, but it was actually 10 level 8s and 10 level 7s. Just letting you know so you can correct it for accuracy. Thank you for attending!
@Demetre
From the last batch I sent you, I see you recorded it as 20 level 8s, but it was actually 10 level 8s and 10 level 7s. Just letting you know so you can correct it for accuracy. Thank you for attending!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@Wizardry

Thanks for catching that!
@Wizardry

Thanks for catching that!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@Demetre No problem :)
@Demetre No problem :)
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57