Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Winners Drawn] Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45
@DeadlyInformant

I'm not sure if I'm reading the spreadsheet right, but are the daily and week tickets combined or something? There's one more ticket than I expected it to say and I'm not sure if that's just how the sheet is done or if there was a typo.
@DeadlyInformant

I'm not sure if I'm reading the spreadsheet right, but are the daily and week tickets combined or something? There's one more ticket than I expected it to say and I'm not sure if that's just how the sheet is done or if there was a typo.
Sero | Fae/Faer (or They/Them)
shadowh3.png
Is there a ticket checker of some sorts? The archive sheet is so big that it’s so hard to find all my dragons, since I have a lot of them.
Is there a ticket checker of some sorts? The archive sheet is so big that it’s so hard to find all my dragons, since I have a lot of them.
@DuskofDawn12 Maybe you could hit ctrl+f and then type in your username? That should list all the squares with your name in it, and by extent, all the dragons you sent in :0
@DuskofDawn12 Maybe you could hit ctrl+f and then type in your username? That should list all the squares with your name in it, and by extent, all the dragons you sent in :0
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
@DeadlyInformant
I have 13 dragons listed that I received tickets for, but I only sent in 7. The ID numbers on the spreadsheet are correct; it looks like what happened is that six of the ones I sent in were listed twice.
@DeadlyInformant
I have 13 dragons listed that I received tickets for, but I only sent in 7. The ID numbers on the spreadsheet are correct; it looks like what happened is that six of the ones I sent in were listed twice.
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
@DeadlyInformant How do I check the sheet for Saturday?
@DeadlyInformant How do I check the sheet for Saturday?
ZYsjylg.png
@DeadlyInformant #70763068 had both color and breed bonus, doesn't fix. [quote name="doniider" date="2021-07-19 21:06:23" ] @Jayfeather88 sorry to bother you, 70763068 has both color n breed bonus [/quote] #70884226 and #68545180 had both breed and gene bonus. #70399188 missing breed bonus.
@DeadlyInformant

#70763068 had both color and breed bonus, doesn't fix.
doniider wrote on 2021-07-19 21:06:23:
@Jayfeather88 sorry to bother you, 70763068 has both color n breed bonus

#70884226 and #68545180 had both breed and gene bonus.

#70399188 missing breed bonus.
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@doniider
I’m so sorry, I’ll see if I can fix it or if DeadlyInformant can >.<
@doniider
I’m so sorry, I’ll see if I can fix it or if DeadlyInformant can >.<
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@DeadlyInformant Could you please give me a copy of the bonuses of the push week? I sent in a lot of bonuses and I can't check them without knowing the bonuses.
@DeadlyInformant Could you please give me a copy of the bonuses of the push week? I sent in a lot of bonuses and I can't check them without knowing the bonuses.
@DuskofDawn12

Here are the bonuses from that week!

Saturday -- Ridgeback, Poison, Algae Tert
Friday -- Spiral, Tiger, Black Prim
Thursday -- Tundra, Okapi, Steel Sec
Wednesday -- Pearlcatcher, Runes, Amber Prim
Tuesday -- Skydancer, Crystal, Indigo Tert
Monday -- Bogsneak, Glowtail, Orange Prim
Sunday -- Snapper, Blend, Mantis Tert
@DuskofDawn12

Here are the bonuses from that week!

Saturday -- Ridgeback, Poison, Algae Tert