Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Winners Drawn] Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
I love those badges!!
I love those badges!!
The theme is so sweet this week <3 can't wait to see all the daily badges!
The theme is so sweet this week <3 can't wait to see all the daily badges!
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
Hihi, dumb player here who's never really participated in one of these before, do I need to record anything or do I just send to whoevers online? I looked over the spreadsheet and I can't tell if thats for sparks to record or the person who sends, or if I should keep a personal record of what I send over.
Hihi, dumb player here who's never really participated in one of these before, do I need to record anything or do I just send to whoevers online? I looked over the spreadsheet and I can't tell if thats for sparks to record or the person who sends, or if I should keep a personal record of what I send over.
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@DeadlyInformant I want to send in some leveled fodder, who should I set up the private auction for?
@DeadlyInformant I want to send in some leveled fodder, who should I set up the private auction for?
nTa2yPT.png
@comicsans

Thank you so much for receiving all my dragons so far today! Just one thing I noticed from the sheet though is my name shows up on the leaderboard on three separate lines so I'm not sure if the sheet is counting spaces or something else strange?
@comicsans

Thank you so much for receiving all my dragons so far today! Just one thing I noticed from the sheet though is my name shows up on the leaderboard on three separate lines so I'm not sure if the sheet is counting spaces or something else strange?
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli
Looks like it is a spacing issue! Working on fixing that now- got one of the extras to go away so far. :D

@Orbeez
I'm quite late but if you still have those dragons on you, I can take them!

@peachysk8ter
You don't need to record anything! We (receivers) record the dragons you send in. Feel free to send to whoever's online! c:
@Moirli
Looks like it is a spacing issue! Working on fixing that now- got one of the extras to go away so far. :D

@Orbeez
I'm quite late but if you still have those dragons on you, I can take them!

@peachysk8ter
You don't need to record anything! We (receivers) record the dragons you send in. Feel free to send to whoever's online! c:
:EYES:

Well well guess who's yeeting some FAMILIAR stuff your way.

HI GUYS

Mama Han Neji is COMIN' !!!
:EYES:

Well well guess who's yeeting some FAMILIAR stuff your way.

HI GUYS

Mama Han Neji is COMIN' !!!
Thank you so much you are awesome!
Thank you so much you are awesome!
U8QtDKC.png
bump!
bump!
07439048a79a7109f086908a9717179d64a1fcbd.png b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png ujEmykl.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
@DeadlyInformant hi! is there any way that there could be a smaller version of the tiered badges? theyre gorgeous but way too big to practically put in a dragon bio since to put all 6, that would take 3 rows of 2, and theyre already significantly bigger than average badges.
i would love to have a resized version that would allow 3 to fit side-by-side in a bio.
@DeadlyInformant hi! is there any way that there could be a smaller version of the tiered badges? theyre gorgeous but way too big to practically put in a dragon bio since to put all 6, that would take 3 rows of 2, and theyre already significantly bigger than average badges.
i would love to have a resized version that would allow 3 to fit side-by-side in a bio.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45