Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Winners Drawn] Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
[quote name="StormcatcherHere" date="2021-07-19 08:22:15" ] [quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-07-19 07:49:22" ] @/DeadlyInformant Weird question, but is Jayfeather on the spreadsheet missing some numbers or something after the username? I sent some dragons to that username that went for a while with no response and found that the user with that username has been account locked. [/quote] @/Wizardry Strange....same for me. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=575945]Perhaps its this one?[/url] [/quote] Hmm… @Jayfeather88 are you the attendant on the spreadsheet? If so, you left out the numbers in your UN. If not, sorry to bother you!
StormcatcherHere wrote on 2021-07-19 08:22:15:
Wizardry wrote on 2021-07-19 07:49:22:
@/DeadlyInformant
Weird question, but is Jayfeather on the spreadsheet missing some numbers or something after the username? I sent some dragons to that username that went for a while with no response and found that the user with that username has been account locked.
@/Wizardry
Strange....same for me.
Perhaps its this one?
Hmm… @Jayfeather88 are you the attendant on the spreadsheet? If so, you left out the numbers in your UN. If not, sorry to bother you!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@Wizardry @StormcatcherHere @DuskofDawn12

Apologies about that! Yes, it's supposed to be Jayfeather88, I've gone ahead and fixed that on the spreadsheet so the proper person is being sent dragons from now on.
@Wizardry @StormcatcherHere @DuskofDawn12

Apologies about that! Yes, it's supposed to be Jayfeather88, I've gone ahead and fixed that on the spreadsheet so the proper person is being sent dragons from now on.
@Elerinwen sending 6 level 7s your way via PA!
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2021-07-19 10:21:01" ] @Elerinwen sending 6 level 7s your way via PA! [/quote] @ghostesez got them! thank you for supporting Lightning!
ghostesez wrote on 2021-07-19 10:21:01:

@ghostesez got them! thank you for supporting Lightning!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@DeadlyInformant @Wizardry
So sorry for the confusement, I’ve never done this before. Is everything taken care of and ok?
@DeadlyInformant @Wizardry
So sorry for the confusement, I’ve never done this before. Is everything taken care of and ok?
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@Jayfeather88

Hello, I just checked the spreadsheet and noticed the five dragons I sent you a few minutes ago are marked in the 1-way/0-payment column instead of the breed bonus column, so if you could adjust that whenever you have time I'd appreciate it. They're on rows 4718-4722 on the sheet. I sent them for regular payout and they all had the breed bonus, but aside from that everything on the sheet looks right.
@Jayfeather88

Hello, I just checked the spreadsheet and noticed the five dragons I sent you a few minutes ago are marked in the 1-way/0-payment column instead of the breed bonus column, so if you could adjust that whenever you have time I'd appreciate it. They're on rows 4718-4722 on the sheet. I sent them for regular payout and they all had the breed bonus, but aside from that everything on the sheet looks right.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle
I’m so sorry, I’ll fix that immediately!
@WanderingTurtle
I’m so sorry, I’ll fix that immediately!
@Jayfeather88

It's okay, that seems like an easy mistake to make! I just didn't want to end up with more tickets than I was supposed to since 1-ways give triple the normal amount. :P Just switch the 'x' marks to the 'Breed' column to indicate those dragons had the daily breed bonus and we're good to go.

Thanks for being a receiver, your work is appreciated!
@Jayfeather88

It's okay, that seems like an easy mistake to make! I just didn't want to end up with more tickets than I was supposed to since 1-ways give triple the normal amount. :P Just switch the 'x' marks to the 'Breed' column to indicate those dragons had the daily breed bonus and we're good to go.

Thanks for being a receiver, your work is appreciated!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@DeadlyInforment
Does someone sending a 1t PA count as a 1 way CR? I’m not sure how to mark it.
@DeadlyInforment
Does someone sending a 1t PA count as a 1 way CR? I’m not sure how to mark it.
@Geminisun hi, thanks for receiving the dragons i sent you yesterday (: i noticed one of them is missing the gene bonus (70668430) on the spreadsheet.
@Geminisun hi, thanks for receiving the dragons i sent you yesterday (: i noticed one of them is missing the gene bonus (70668430) on the spreadsheet.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45