Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended - Lair Giveaway
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
@Wufflesnuff

I have you on the list.
@Wufflesnuff

I have you on the list.
☆Welcome to Hyraeth Vale☆
c1d7891319.png31330a02db.png
If it is still going, I would like to sign up for anything you are willing to give.
If it is still going, I would like to sign up for anything you are willing to give.
@FormSans96

You're on the list. It will be going on until I delete the thread and my account.
@FormSans96

You're on the list. It will be going on until I delete the thread and my account.
@Hyraeth hi may I get your [item=sparkling goblin] ??? they are on this dragon if you need help finding them https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29593425
@Hyraeth
hi may I get your Sparkling Goblin ???
they are on this dragon if you need help finding them
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29593425
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
@WolfyKnutz

You're on the list.
@WolfyKnutz

You're on the list.
@Hyraeth if you happen to have any fest apparel, id like to grab one. Also, could you send a pretty dragon to @/someeon? They’re really cool, and a great sibling. Thank you!
@Hyraeth if you happen to have any fest apparel, id like to grab one. Also, could you send a pretty dragon to @/someeon? They’re really cool, and a great sibling. Thank you!
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
@Hyraeth thank you for letting me know! Is the Phoenix still available? I can't see them on any dragon but they might be in your hoard? [item=Phoenix] edited for typos whoops lol.
@Hyraeth thank you for letting me know! Is the Phoenix still available? I can't see them on any dragon but they might be in your hoard?

Phoenix

edited for typos whoops lol.
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@EspeonDragons

Vesuvius is a wind dragon who just happens to be wearing an arcane symbol apparel. Do you still want this dragon?

@awanderingprson

I'm not sure what classifies as festival apparel. All available apparel has been placed on dragons. Whatever is in my horde is not up for grabs. As for sending a dragon to someone - if they comment on this thread, I will. I'm not about to send a dragon to someone who may not want it or have the space. Please understand.

@AttilaThePun

That familiar has already been claimed and is currently sitting in a pending crossroads from hours ago. I have been trying to move all the claimed items to my vault so they are not asked for again, but I cannot do that for the items still pending.
@EspeonDragons

Vesuvius is a wind dragon who just happens to be wearing an arcane symbol apparel. Do you still want this dragon?

@awanderingprson

I'm not sure what classifies as festival apparel. All available apparel has been placed on dragons. Whatever is in my horde is not up for grabs. As for sending a dragon to someone - if they comment on this thread, I will. I'm not about to send a dragon to someone who may not want it or have the space. Please understand.

@AttilaThePun

That familiar has already been claimed and is currently sitting in a pending crossroads from hours ago. I have been trying to move all the claimed items to my vault so they are not asked for again, but I cannot do that for the items still pending.
@Hyraeth sorry I accidently deleted my post! SO so sorry about that! And yes, I noticed he was a wind dragon. (I mostly got him bc he was so pretty, the symbol is just an extra)
@Hyraeth sorry I accidently deleted my post! SO so sorry about that! And yes, I noticed he was a wind dragon. (I mostly got him bc he was so pretty, the symbol is just an extra)
u0zgn1V.pngFExRmVK.pngngXpEKo.pngu0zgn1V.pngBCSOpq7.png9Np9Ta9.png7GFlGJN.png Hello!

Current Project
Wishlist
Dream/Valentine's dragon
wTBPG5s.pngpxQdDU5.pngxprI8oz.png
[item=marva's invisibility cloak] This item, please? It's equipped on your guardian dragon. :3
Marva's Invisibility Cloak

This item, please? It's equipped on your guardian dragon. :3
I0CCuT2.png Hello~
I wish you a lovely day.
Main Project 1 & 2
Wishlist
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25