Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended - Lair Giveaway
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@Hyraeth,

Thank you so much for doing this.
@Hyraeth,

Thank you so much for doing this.
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@IncognitoPlayer

This item has already been claimed, but not sent due to my crossroads cooldown. I apologise.

@pghbekka

No problem. The least I could do is regift what I have instead of letting it sit.
@IncognitoPlayer

This item has already been claimed, but not sent due to my crossroads cooldown. I apologise.

@pghbekka

No problem. The least I could do is regift what I have instead of letting it sit.
☆Welcome to Hyraeth Vale☆
c1d7891319.png31330a02db.png
@Hyraeth
Oh totally! The cooldown is certainly an issue aha, I'd reccomend updating the title of your post so it lets people coming in know you can't send anything yet
Oh and the Jars are pictured in my signature below! They're in the last tab of the board ;;

Thank you again, and goodluck!
@Hyraeth
Oh totally! The cooldown is certainly an issue aha, I'd reccomend updating the title of your post so it lets people coming in know you can't send anything yet
Oh and the Jars are pictured in my signature below! They're in the last tab of the board ;;

Thank you again, and goodluck!
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@Hyraeth Hello, not sure if these are taken yet, but if not, could I please request [item=whirlwind emblem] from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28560442]Ivorn[/url] [item=gusting goblin]also from Ivorn I don't see any skin/accents left but if you have something random when the dust settles, I'd love one. Thanks for sharing, and good luck out there!
@Hyraeth

Hello, not sure if these are taken yet, but if not, could I please request

Whirlwind Emblem from Ivorn

Gusting Goblin also from Ivorn

I don't see any skin/accents left but if you have something random when the dust settles, I'd love one.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck out there!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicXx3ZGyj.png
@Hyraeth It's not a problem! <3 Thank you so much! :D

I'll also take a random apparel item or skin if you have any. If not, that is absolutely okay also. ^^
@Hyraeth It's not a problem! <3 Thank you so much! :D

I'll also take a random apparel item or skin if you have any. If not, that is absolutely okay also. ^^
4cq6G85.png TO5f5vS.pngJ7D1quC.png
fzM10XR.pngKib4itx.png
pancatcher.png
@VeniVidiVici

That's smart. I updated the original post, but I'll update the title as well.
Unfortunately I do not have either of those items, sorry to disappoint. I even checked my vault, and didn't realise I had anything in there. Puppets and festival currency. Fun.

@Doozie

Thank you. The familiar has already been claimed, but I'll send the apparel when I am able to.
@VeniVidiVici

That's smart. I updated the original post, but I'll update the title as well.
Unfortunately I do not have either of those items, sorry to disappoint. I even checked my vault, and didn't realise I had anything in there. Puppets and festival currency. Fun.

@Doozie

Thank you. The familiar has already been claimed, but I'll send the apparel when I am able to.
May I please grab the sparkling goblin familiar on venik? Thank you!
Best of luck outside of FR!
May I please grab the sparkling goblin familiar on venik? Thank you!
Best of luck outside of FR!
want: . Please PM me if you have a copy for sale!
@Hyraeth when your cooldown finishes I would love to claim the prismatic crystalscales apparel on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27842068]Happy[/url] and the Snowflake Nymph familiar on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25500743]Vetur[/url] [item=prismatic crystalscales] [item=snowflake nymph] Thank you! And good luck on your next adventure :)
@Hyraeth when your cooldown finishes I would love to claim the prismatic crystalscales apparel on Happy and the Snowflake Nymph familiar on Vetur

Prismatic Crystalscales Snowflake Nymph

Thank you! And good luck on your next adventure :)
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@AttilaThePun

Unfortunately, both have already been claimed by other users. I apologise for the confusion.
@AttilaThePun

Unfortunately, both have already been claimed by other users. I apologise for the confusion.
@hyraeth hello! can i have the crooked hatchet familiar on the dragon Afallon and the Gold Aviator Coat apparel from the dragon Litost? thank you!
@hyraeth hello! can i have the crooked hatchet familiar on the dragon Afallon and the Gold Aviator Coat apparel from the dragon Litost? thank you!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25