Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [giveaway] obelisk scroll [done!]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
bug wip Thank you to: Fallenarrow and RuthlessCata for their donations! [center] [quote=Uneaten Studies][skin=49944] [i]accent: uneaten studies (#49944)[/i][/quote] [quote=Unto][skin=41620][skin=40073] [i]accent: metaphysic (#41620), skin: fear me not (#40073)[/i][/quote] [quote=Wrought][skin=40076][skin=42327] [i]accent: lightborn (#40076), accent: far and away (#42327)[/i][/quote] [quote=Enchanting][item=bewitching bangles][skin=24257] [i]bewitching bangles, accent: starlight smoke (#24257)[/i][/quote] [quote=Regrowth][skin=39563][item=marigold of rot] [i]accent: burnt honey (#39563), marigold of rot[/i][/quote] [quote=Where Leviathans Lurk][skin=17520][item=deepwater fins] [i]skin: pelagic grotto (#17520), deepwater fins[/i][/quote] [quote=Winding Aria][skin=17004][item=song of the western wind] [i]accent: ribbon breeze (#17004), song of the western wind[/i][/quote] [quote=A Dance of Brambles][skin=16385][item=brambleback slink] [i]accent: bramble juggler (#16385), brambleback slink[/i][/quote] [quote=Blooming Snow][skin=18015][item=snowdrop of crystalline] [i]accent: epiphyllum (#18015), snowdrop of crystalline[/i][/quote] [quote=Pyroclastic][skin=35698][item=sagittarius] [i]accent: igniting feathers (#35698), sagittarius[/i][/quote] [quote=Golden Sun][item=light aura][item=golden kitsune] [i]light aura, golden kitsune[/i][/quote] [quote=Now You See Me...][item=slight eyewing][item=marva's invisibility cloak] [i]slight eyewing, marva's invisibility cloak[/i][/quote] [quote=A Fairytale in Miniature][item=foolish prince][item=starwood embrace][item=cosmo gecko] [i]foolish prince, starwood embrace, cosmo gecko[/i][/quote] [quote=By Fire Be Purged][item=spires of wisp][item=warped bangles][item=spires of flame] [i]spires of wisp, warped bangles, spires of flame[/i][/quote] [quote=No Wealth, No Ruin...][item=withering carousel bridle][item=plague aura][item=rotted mane] [i][/i][/quote] [quote=Cliffside Ambush][item=ambush][item=Mesacliff Harpy][item=ambush] [i]ambush x2, mesacliff harpy[/i][/quote] [quote=][item=fossil facsimile][skin=24908][item=proto wings] [i]fossil facsimile, accent: rockoco (#24908), proto wings[/i][/quote] [quote=Keeper of Lore][item=autumn staff][skin=18010][item=aged book collection] [i]autumn staff, accent: autumn loreweaver (#18010), aged book collection[/i][/quote] [quote=I Made This][item=vista: plush collection][item=luminax plushie][item=bookworm plushie][item=vial of button sight] [i]vista: plush collection, luminax plushie, bookworm plushie, vial of button sight[/i][/quote] [quote=Feline the Season][item=winter sphinx][item=spring sphinx][item=summer sphinx][item=autumn sphinx] [i]winter sphinx, spring sphinx, summer sphinx, autumn sphinx[/i][/quote] [quote=Beneath the Ice][item=boreal hunter][skin=54521][item=dripcave deputy][skin=21143][item=ice aura] [i]boreal hunter, accent: wandering spirit (#54521), dripcave deputy, skin: spirit of winter (#21143), ice aura[/i][/quote] [quote=To Battle] [item=ambush][item=scratch][item=ambush] [item=haste][item=eliminate][item=rally] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [i]ambush x2, scratch, haste, eliminate, rally, berserker x3[/i][/quote] [quote=Second Wave][item=ambush][item=scratch][item=ambush] [item=haste][item=eliminate][item=rally] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [i]ambush x2, scratch, haste, eliminate, rally, berserker x3[/i][/quote] [quote=Vormun][columns][color=transparent].....[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74424138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=74424138&skin=52759&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [skin=52759][item=spirit of plague][item=scroll of renaming][/columns] [i]gen 1, unbred, not leveled male aberration (#74424138) goldenrod basic/silver blend/sunshine polypore, wind pastel comes with: skin: i love mom's soup (#52759), spirit of plague, scroll of renaming[/i][/quote] [quote=Flambebe][columns][color=transparent].....[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67860226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=67860226&skin=51878&apparel=46753&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [skin=51878][item=fire aura][item=tincture of dissolution][item=scroll of renaming][/columns] [i]flambebe subspecies, not gen 1, unbred level 25 with stones, not statted female tundra (#67860226) ultramarine basic/blue basic/fire smoke, fire multigaze comes with: accent: copperforge decor (#51878), fire aura, tincture of dissolution, scroll of renaming[/i][/quote] [quote=][item=] [i][/i][/quote][/center]
bug wip

Thank you to: Fallenarrow and RuthlessCata for their donations!
Uneaten Studies wrote:

accent: uneaten studies (#49944)
Unto wrote:

accent: metaphysic (#41620), skin: fear me not (#40073)
Wrought wrote:

accent: lightborn (#40076), accent: far and away (#42327)
Enchanting wrote:
Bewitching Bangles
bewitching bangles, accent: starlight smoke (#24257)
Regrowth wrote:
Marigold of Rot
accent: burnt honey (#39563), marigold of rot
Where Leviathans Lurk wrote:
Deepwater Fins
skin: pelagic grotto (#17520), deepwater fins
Winding Aria wrote:
Song of the Western Wind
accent: ribbon breeze (#17004), song of the western wind
A Dance of Brambles wrote:
Brambleback Slink
accent: bramble juggler (#16385), brambleback slink
Blooming Snow wrote:
Snowdrop of Crystalline
accent: epiphyllum (#18015), snowdrop of crystalline
Pyroclastic wrote:
Sagittarius
accent: igniting feathers (#35698), sagittarius
Golden Sun wrote:
Light Aura Golden Kitsune
light aura, golden kitsune
Now You See Me... wrote:
Slight Eyewing Marva's Invisibility Cloak
slight eyewing, marva's invisibility cloak
A Fairytale in Miniature wrote:
Foolish Prince Starwood Embrace Cosmo Gecko
foolish prince, starwood embrace, cosmo gecko
By Fire Be Purged wrote:
Spires of Wisp Warped Bangles Spires of Flame
spires of wisp, warped bangles, spires of flame
No Wealth, No Ruin... wrote:
Withering Carousel Bridle Plague Aura Rotted Mane
Cliffside Ambush wrote:
Ambush Mesacliff Harpy Ambush
ambush x2, mesacliff harpy
wrote:
Fossil Facsimile Proto Wings
fossil facsimile, accent: rockoco (#24908), proto wings
Keeper of Lore wrote:
Autumn Staff Aged Book Collection
autumn staff, accent: autumn loreweaver (#18010), aged book collection
I Made This wrote:
Vista: Plush Collection Luminax Plushie Bookworm Plushie Vial of Button Sight
vista: plush collection, luminax plushie, bookworm plushie, vial of button sight
Feline the Season wrote:
Winter Sphinx Spring Sphinx Summer Sphinx Autumn Sphinx
winter sphinx, spring sphinx, summer sphinx, autumn sphinx
Beneath the Ice wrote:
Boreal Hunter Dripcave Deputy Ice Aura
boreal hunter, accent: wandering spirit (#54521), dripcave deputy, skin: spirit of winter (#21143), ice aura
To Battle wrote:
Ambush Scratch Ambush
Haste Eliminate Rally
Berserker Berserker Berserker
ambush x2, scratch, haste, eliminate, rally, berserker x3
Second Wave wrote:
Ambush Scratch Ambush
Haste Eliminate Rally
Berserker Berserker Berserker
ambush x2, scratch, haste, eliminate, rally, berserker x3
Vormun wrote:
..... dragon?did=74424138&skin=52759&apparel=&xt=dressing.png Spirit of Plague Scroll of Renaming
gen 1, unbred, not leveled
male aberration (#74424138)
goldenrod basic/silver blend/sunshine polypore, wind pastel
comes with: skin: i love mom's soup (#52759), spirit of plague, scroll of renaming
Flambebe wrote:
..... dragon?did=67860226&skin=51878&apparel=46753&xt=dressing.png Fire Aura Tincture of Dissolution Scroll of Renaming
flambebe subspecies, not gen 1, unbred
level 25 with stones, not statted
female tundra (#67860226)
ultramarine basic/blue basic/fire smoke, fire multigaze
comes with: accent: copperforge decor (#51878), fire aura, tincture of dissolution, scroll of renaming
wrote:

a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Hi! If entries are still going, I'd love to enter! Good luck to everyone!
Hi! If entries are still going, I'd love to enter! Good luck to everyone!
I0CCuT2.png Hello~
I wish you a lovely day.
Main Project 1 & 2
Wishlist
I'd love to enter too!
I'd love to enter too!
I'd love to enter :D
I'd love to enter :D
I'd like to enter as well! Thanks!
I'd like to enter as well! Thanks!
u0zgn1V.pngFExRmVK.pngngXpEKo.pngu0zgn1V.pngBCSOpq7.png9Np9Ta9.png7GFlGJN.png Hello!

Current Project
Wishlist
Dream/Valentine's dragon
wTBPG5s.pngpxQdDU5.pngxprI8oz.png
I'd like to enter please!
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
AquilaBlue
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Can I enter, please?
Can I enter, please?
Hello! :D
GRmuABI.png
I'd like to enter!! They are my new fav breed for real, especially the baby pose :-)
I'd like to enter!! They are my new fav breed for real, especially the baby pose :-)
FU9jwFZ.jpg
I'd like to enter, please!
I'd like to enter, please!
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35