Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [giveaway] obelisk scroll [done!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center]hi, i'm arga! [emoji=butterfly size=1] [i]these aren't my beautiful wyrm ancients...[/i] but that's okay, because they are still very cute![/center] [LIST] [*]everyone can earn up to one (1) ticket. [*]to claim it, just post saying so! you don't need to ping me, but if you do that's fine. [*]there will be two (2) winners, who will receive one (1) breed change each. you may keep, sell, gift, or otherwise do whatever you'd like with it. [*]you are welcome to enter regardless of how many obelisks you currently have. [*]i will disqualify you if you attempt to enter multiple times, as this is unfair to both myself and others. [i]you are responsible for ensuring you have not already entered.[/i] [*]tickets will be recorded [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sV0-I7UlHiCdZt0XKNxhE1DIDLtNdrgI7PeJUCS9BKc/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [*][b]giveaway ends 6/23 at 23:59 server.[/b] [center][quote=prize][item=breed change: obelisk] [i]breed change: obelisk[/quote] [quote=ooo another][item=breed change: obelisk] [i]breed change: obelisk[/quote]
hi, i'm arga!

these aren't my beautiful wyrm ancients...
but that's okay, because they are still very cute!

• everyone can earn up to one (1) ticket.
  • to claim it, just post saying so! you don't need to ping me, but if you do that's fine.
  • there will be two (2) winners, who will receive one (1) breed change each. you may keep, sell, gift, or otherwise do whatever you'd like with it.
  • you are welcome to enter regardless of how many obelisks you currently have.
  • i will disqualify you if you attempt to enter multiple times, as this is unfair to both myself and others. you are responsible for ensuring you have not already entered.
  • tickets will be recorded here.
  • giveaway ends 6/23 at 23:59 server.

prize wrote:
    Breed Change: Obelisk
    breed change: obelisk
    ooo another wrote:
    Breed Change: Obelisk
    breed change: obelisk
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I'd love to enter!
I'd love to enter!
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
i'd like to enter!
i'd like to enter!
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

Tysm Arga!! I'd love to enter <333
Tysm Arga!! I'd love to enter <333
I would also like to enter!