Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ENDED] 100 Adoptions Raffle!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
[center][emoji=treefrog size=1][/center]
signature_badge.jpg Skin Shop!
sent for some tickets - congrats on 100!
sent for some tickets - congrats on 100!
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
I've entered!
I've entered!
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
51 tickets till the next prize!
51 tickets till the next prize!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Psst guess what? I've been able to upgrade a prize again! Delta Duos prize pack will now give you every new Sandswept Delta familiar and 2 new Delta Scenes! [Quote=Delta Duos][center][item=scene: sandswept delta][item=vista: sandswept delta][item=scene: sandswept delta] [item=buff dunerunner][item=dunerunner][item=sanddrift fuiran][item=dusk fuiran] [item=fennec kitsune][item=charcoal kitsune][item=redtail gryphon][item=masked gryphon] [Item=desert strangler][item=prickly strangler][item=tricolor viperpillar][item=gabboon viperpillar][/quote]
Psst guess what? I've been able to upgrade a prize again!
Delta Duos prize pack will now give you every new Sandswept Delta familiar and 2 new Delta Scenes!
Delta Duos wrote:
Scene: Sandswept Delta Vista: Sandswept Delta Scene: Sandswept Delta
Buff Dunerunner Dunerunner Sanddrift Fuiran Dusk Fuiran
Fennec Kitsune Charcoal Kitsune Redtail Gryphon Masked Gryphon
Desert Strangler Prickly Strangler Tricolor Viperpillar
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
[center][emoji=owl size=1][/center]
[center][emoji=chameleon size=1][/center]
1 week left of this raffle! Those of you who have already brought tickets, apologies for the ping, but I thought you'd like to know that I'm now accepting certain items for tickets! New prizes have been added, if you haven't already seen them ^^ [Quote=ticket buyers][font=1]@TigerDragon14 @finiigan @obsidian14 @Sannithe @Fendiblossom @Westland @Jayfeather88 @AMothWithAnxiety @D3nzin3n @venusrose @Doozie @AlexRobins @perfectoranges @sp580s @kellers[/quote] [b]Tickets for Items:[/b] [Left][Item=copper ore][item=iron ore] = 10 ores for 1 ticket [Item=silver ore][item=seaside trumpet] = 2 tickets each [Item=crimson jadevine][item=fanned cockroach] = 6 tickets each [Item=iron treasure chest][Item=gold ore] = 10 tickets each [Item=Gilded decorative chest] = 25 tickets each [/left] Items on[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3014140/1#post_47732819] this wishlist[/url] will get you tickets of the AH value. Any [i]currently available [/i]Gem marketplace items (eg. Delver's lamp) on there will get you +10%! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67793654]Anything I need for my hibden[/url] will get you LMP +10% tickets Finally, [b]Fodder Familiars [/b]will get you[b] 1 ticket each[/b]! I give these out with adoptions and try and help folks with their bestiaries, so variety is appreciated! (please don't give me 50 podids XD)
1 week left of this raffle!
Those of you who have already brought tickets, apologies for the ping, but I thought you'd like to know that I'm now accepting certain items for tickets!

New prizes have been added, if you haven't already seen them ^^

Tickets for Items:
Copper Ore Iron Ore = 10 ores for 1 ticket
Silver Ore Seaside Trumpet = 2 tickets each
Crimson Jadevine Fanned Cockroach = 6 tickets each
Iron Treasure Chest Gold Ore = 10 tickets each
Gilded Decorative Chest = 25 tickets each

Items on this wishlist will get you tickets of the AH value. Any currently available Gem marketplace items (eg. Delver's lamp) on there will get you +10%!

Anything I need for my hibden will get you LMP +10% tickets

Finally, Fodder Familiars will get you 1 ticket each! I give these out with adoptions and try and help folks with their bestiaries, so variety is appreciated! (please don't give me 50 podids XD)
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14