Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Brennardag's Fest Raffle - ENDED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Dwarfcichlidlvr You can claim the skin token if you want to! However, you won't be able to use it unless you're a part of the Flower project as these skins/accents are intended to be used by the Flowers.

The additional 'rule' about these being exclusive for those involved is an extra precaution so people won't unknowingly grab a prize they can't use, thus if you intend to join the project you can definitively claim such a prize for yourself, as long as you're aware you can only use it as a part of the project. For now, the shop isn't available, but the Flower skin shop will open up once the first batch of commissioned skins/accents come in!

If you're sure you'd like the skin token, then you're welcome to keep it on the top of your list. :D Should you be unsure about it/change your mind, you can put together a new preference list as long as it's before that 24 hour mark.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr You can claim the skin token if you want to! However, you won't be able to use it unless you're a part of the Flower project as these skins/accents are intended to be used by the Flowers.

The additional 'rule' about these being exclusive for those involved is an extra precaution so people won't unknowingly grab a prize they can't use, thus if you intend to join the project you can definitively claim such a prize for yourself, as long as you're aware you can only use it as a part of the project. For now, the shop isn't available, but the Flower skin shop will open up once the first batch of commissioned skins/accents come in!

If you're sure you'd like the skin token, then you're welcome to keep it on the top of your list. :D Should you be unsure about it/change your mind, you can put together a new preference list as long as it's before that 24 hour mark.
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RZX6hkP.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Constantia][size=6][b][i]Final round of winners![/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [columns][color=transparent]__________[nextcol] The final round has come upon us! Some adjustments have been made to the prizes to make this entire puzzle of amount of participants vs amount of prizes fit properly-- some prizes that could be claimed multiple times have been reduced to one claim or two rather than two or three. Any prizes not claimed this round will be removed so this event can conclude properly. I'm drawing in batches of five. If you are one of the winners, please list your prize preferences within [b]twenty-four hours[/b]. Should you fail to reply within twenty-four hours, you will be pushed to the bottom of the next round of winners. Failure to respond a second time will be considered forfeiting your winning ticket. You can still win again if you get another winning ticket. If you get the first slot, list your preferred prize. Should you get the second slot, pick your first and second prize in order of preferences, and so on! If you have any question about how this works, please let me know. Prizes will be distributed for each round once every person on the list has given their preferences or 24 hours have passed. Thank you all again for joining![nextcol][color=transparent]__________[/columns] ----- [center][font=Tw Cen MT][size=5][b]Third Round[/b][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*]@sweetmangojelly [*]@Gam1ngSk1ttle [*]@N3WV01D [*]@RetroCat [*]@Apetras [*]@Storm773 ([i]unclaimed from last round[/i]) [/LIST] [center]You have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices![/center]
RZX6hkP.png
Final round of winners!
__________ The final round has come upon us!

Some adjustments have been made to the prizes to make this entire puzzle of amount of participants vs amount of prizes fit properly-- some prizes that could be claimed multiple times have been reduced to one claim or two rather than two or three.

Any prizes not claimed this round will be removed so this event can conclude properly.

I'm drawing in batches of five. If you are one of the winners, please list your prize preferences within twenty-four hours. Should you fail to reply within twenty-four hours, you will be pushed to the bottom of the next round of winners. Failure to respond a second time will be considered forfeiting your winning ticket. You can still win again if you get another winning ticket.

If you get the first slot, list your preferred prize. Should you get the second slot, pick your first and second prize in order of preferences, and so on! If you have any question about how this works, please let me know.

Prizes will be distributed for each round once every person on the list has given their preferences or 24 hours have passed.

Thank you all again for joining!

Third Round
  1. @sweetmangojelly
  2. @Gam1ngSk1ttle
  3. @N3WV01D
  4. @RetroCat
  5. @Apetras
  6. @Storm773 (unclaimed from last round)
You have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices!
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Here are my preferences:
1. Blooming Grove vista
2. Black Rose vista
3. Blooming Grove scene
Here are my preferences:
1. Blooming Grove vista
2. Black Rose vista
3. Blooming Grove scene
Lichtdrache.gif
@N3WV01D All of those are part of a singular prize pack, you don't have to pick between the items inside the pack c:
@N3WV01D All of those are part of a singular prize pack, you don't have to pick between the items inside the pack c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Oh so sorry ><" yeah I would like that pack, as my first choice.
2. Snazzy Coat
3. Eye C U
Oh so sorry ><" yeah I would like that pack, as my first choice.
2. Snazzy Coat
3. Eye C U
Lichtdrache.gif
My preferences:

1. Flowery Decor
2. Snazzy Coat
3. Eye C U
4. Snack Attack

If I misunderstood something, let me know. Thank you!
My preferences:

1. Flowery Decor
2. Snazzy Coat
3. Eye C U
4. Snack Attack

If I misunderstood something, let me know. Thank you!
6xSQv.gif
I will take “flowery decor” thank so so much!
I will take “flowery decor” thank so so much!
UTxhrgi.gifSnowflake-Nymph.png
1. Snazzy Coat
2. Eye C U
3. Snack Attack
4. Flowery Decor
5. I O U
1. Snazzy Coat
2. Eye C U
3. Snack Attack
4. Flowery Decor
5. I O U
FU9jwFZ.jpg
Oh man, looks like I'm super late huh ^^" sorry about that, ended up taking a bit of a random hiatus
Congratulations to all the winners!!
Oh man, looks like I'm super late huh ^^" sorry about that, ended up taking a bit of a random hiatus
Congratulations to all the winners!!
9ySZ5.gif KuVn2.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16