Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] The Second Great FlightRising Survey
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Filled out the surveys, and I got a banner in my sig~ :>
Filled out the surveys, and I got a banner in my sig~ :>
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
[quote name="@spectralArtist" date="2021-05-09 22:52:55" ] I'd like to donate some prizes, how would I do that? [/quote] By sending them to me either by private messages or one-way crossroads, then I calculate your entries and add your donations to the front. I can either make them into packs, or you can tell me how would you like them to be sorted/named!
@spectralArtist wrote on 2021-05-09 22:52:55:
I'd like to donate some prizes, how would I do that?
By sending them to me either by private messages or one-way crossroads, then I calculate your entries and add your donations to the front. I can either make them into packs, or you can tell me how would you like them to be sorted/named!
Filled out the survey yay!
Filled out the survey yay!
filled the survey (a couple days ago)
i'd like to claim my signature entries!
filled the survey (a couple days ago)
i'd like to claim my signature entries!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
ooh
filled the survey, and obviously the chances are low but now that I see the prizes I hope I win A flying rock... my dragon Xanis fits the colour scheme absolutely perfectly :)
ooh
filled the survey, and obviously the chances are low but now that I see the prizes I hope I win A flying rock... my dragon Xanis fits the colour scheme absolutely perfectly :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="fidothehoarder" date="2021-05-09 19:15:59" ] I've filled the first two parts and I'll fill out the rest tomorrow -- also I have a banner in my signature :) [/quote] All nine parts completed! [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
fidothehoarder wrote on 2021-05-09 19:15:59:
I've filled the first two parts and I'll fill out the rest tomorrow -- also I have a banner in my signature :)
All nine parts completed!
5hXmmlV.gif

Claiming my banner entries, I also filled most of the survey but will finish it later! Also, donating a Spring’s Breath for the raffle!
Claiming my banner entries, I also filled most of the survey but will finish it later! Also, donating a Spring’s Breath for the raffle!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
Filled out the survey!
Filled out the survey!
d8d6e82a5f931327e6629d94840a40a2.pngOqsA0tF.png
Filled out the survey :3
Filled out the survey :3

Happy Not Thursday
Filled out at least about 5 sections of the survey!
Filled out at least about 5 sections of the survey!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21