Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Bright/Pastel Eye Vials
[center]I've decided to raffle off my clanbound bright and pastel eye vials for funds for other eye vials or general gene projects. Each vial will be a [b]separate raffle[/b] for those who only want one of the vials, but you can still buy tickets for both raffles if you'd like a chance for both vials. Tickets will be [b]1kt/g each[/b], simply send a CR/PM with a note that it's for the raffle. I will also be accepting [b]wishlist items[/b] (except for the misc materials section) for either marketplace price, or LAH for items not in the marketplace (prioritising gem price if it has a different LAH for gems and treasure) There is no deadline yet, but once I have at least 150 tickets for one of the vials (the marketplace price), that vial will have another week or so before I draw a winner. More than 150 tickets are available for each vial though. Obviously in order to claim the vial, it has to be [b]applied to a dragon[/b] you send me, so entering the raffle is limited by the fact you need to have a dragon ready, but other than that, anyone can enter. I'm subbed so no need to ping, but I don't mind if you do. [quote][item=Clanbound Vial of Brilliant Sight] [b]Tickets left until countdown:[/b] 147 [b]Deadline:[/b] To Be Determined[/quote] [quote][item=Clanbound Vial of Soft Sight] [b]Tickets left until countdown:[/b] 147 [b]Deadline:[/b] To Be Determined[/quote][/center]
I've decided to raffle off my clanbound bright and pastel eye vials for funds for other eye vials or general gene projects.

Each vial will be a separate raffle for those who only want one of the vials, but you can still buy tickets for both raffles if you'd like a chance for both vials.

Tickets will be 1kt/g each, simply send a CR/PM with a note that it's for the raffle. I will also be accepting wishlist items (except for the misc materials section) for either marketplace price, or LAH for items not in the marketplace (prioritising gem price if it has a different LAH for gems and treasure)

There is no deadline yet, but once I have at least 150 tickets for one of the vials (the marketplace price), that vial will have another week or so before I draw a winner. More than 150 tickets are available for each vial though.

Obviously in order to claim the vial, it has to be applied to a dragon you send me, so entering the raffle is limited by the fact you need to have a dragon ready, but other than that, anyone can enter.

I'm subbed so no need to ping, but I don't mind if you do.

Quote:
Clanbound Vial of Brilliant Sight
Tickets left until countdown: 147
Deadline: To Be Determined
Quote:
Clanbound Vial of Soft Sight
Tickets left until countdown: 147
Deadline: To Be Determined
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
sending for 3 of the bright eye vial !
sending for 3 of the bright eye vial !
2pLyE6L.png

chiyo

18 | they / she
@GoldMoth

Ooo first participant ^-^ I'll note down your tickets
@GoldMoth

Ooo first participant ^-^ I'll note down your tickets
Oh, if you check the description of the items, clandbound means it cant be traded or sold-I think youll have to buy these off the marketplace to get the correct ones that can be traded
Oh, if you check the description of the items, clandbound means it cant be traded or sold-I think youll have to buy these off the marketplace to get the correct ones that can be traded
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@peachysk8ter

Oh, yes, but I can apply it to a dragon in my lair. Which means as long as you have a dragon you want to apply it to, it can be sent to me, I can apply it, then send it back. So I suppose you're winning the eye type and not exactly the vials themselves. In the last paragraph of the main post I mention that participants need a dragon ready in order to enter to make sure I have something to put the vials on. Thank you though ^-^

@peachysk8ter

Oh, yes, but I can apply it to a dragon in my lair. Which means as long as you have a dragon you want to apply it to, it can be sent to me, I can apply it, then send it back. So I suppose you're winning the eye type and not exactly the vials themselves. In the last paragraph of the main post I mention that participants need a dragon ready in order to enter to make sure I have something to put the vials on. Thank you though ^-^

ah I see! thank you for clarifying, I guess I scanned over that last paragraph c:
ah I see! thank you for clarifying, I guess I scanned over that last paragraph c:
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@ScripturamRuby

I'd like to purchase 3 tickets please ^^
@ScripturamRuby

I'd like to purchase 3 tickets please ^^