Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hoy's Birthday Bash! [FINISHED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816449231698132992/829511375411085362/wxkjA4t8mACOTkpLuNxqNie3atfM3bdrUmpKSYomO1o7pqdpFmgQ0CWgSiEECDNvJzs52b9u2zbV69WqDzfLzcnJmQ3gOUZTqVX8.png[/img] [rule] [center][font=courier new][size=6][b]Hoy's Birthday Bash Egg Raffle![/size][/b] [size=2][ what a mouthful.. ] [item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816449231698132992/829513608299675648/unknown.png[/img] This was inspired by @day6dreaming's raffle, whom also supplied this said egg ([url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=13681]Foa[/url] was the one who suggested I checked it out in the first place!) [rule] [columns] [font=courier new][size=4]Hello everyone! April 11th will be the first birthday I've celebrated on flight rising so I wanted to make the occasion special, I went to the forums asking for suggestions when I came across this one, an egg raffle! As said earlier; @day6dreaming gifted me the egg and made this possible, so go show them some love! Make sure you read everything that's written [s]yes even the funny stupid stuff[/s] especially the rules and how to obtain tickets! [nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816449231698132992/829512723602735166/31905.png[/img][/columns] [br][br][br] [center][font=courier new][size=5][b]Information [br]| V [columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/819225355868569633/829515778889875518/31904.png[/img] [nextcol] [font=courier new][size=4]The raffle will be closing Monday April 12th! With winners announced the same day. [A specific FR time is not yet decided.] [b]I will make an ending post saying the raffle is closed.[/b] People who have entered will receive a ping for when the raffle is officially close ([b]so no more tickets will be able to grab[/b]) I will select the raffle winner using random.org. This one is more cosmetic but If you win the dragon and decide to hatch let me know what you get! I'd love to see 'u' [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816449231698132992/830052604738273290/D8X5VzKRsaw2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img]
wxkjA4t8mACOTkpLuNxqNie3atfM3bdrUmpKSYomO1o7pqdpFmgQ0CWgSiEECDNvJzs52b9u2zbV69WqDzfLzcnJmQ3gOUZTqVX8.png

Hoy's Birthday Bash Egg Raffle!

[ what a mouthful.. ]

1st Anniversary Leaf Cake unknown.png

This was inspired by @day6dreaming's raffle, whom also supplied this said egg (Foa was the one who suggested I checked it out in the first place!)

Hello everyone!

April 11th will be the first birthday I've celebrated on flight rising so I wanted to make the occasion special, I went to the forums asking for suggestions when I came across this one, an egg raffle!

As said earlier; @day6dreaming gifted me the egg and made this possible, so go show them some love!

Make sure you read everything that's written yes even the funny stupid stuff especially the rules and how to obtain tickets!
31905.png

Information

|
V

31904.png The raffle will be closing Monday April 12th! With winners announced the same day.
[A specific FR time is not yet decided.]
I will make an ending post saying the raffle is closed.

People who have entered will receive a ping for when the raffle is officially close (so no more tickets will be able to grab)

I will select the raffle winner using random.org.

This one is more cosmetic but If you win the dragon and decide to hatch let me know what you get! I'd love to see 'u'

D8X5VzKRsaw2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
The Rules

Im subscribed to the thread so no reason to ping me!
I wont care if you happen to

Be nice to everyone on this thread and follow FR rules ofc!

If someone else wins other than you, don't harass them. Especially about what to do with the egg, they're free to sell or hatch; whatever they deem fit.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about my rules,
don't hesitate to ask!
The Rules

Im subscribed to the thread so no reason to ping me!
I wont care if you happen to

Be nice to everyone on this thread and follow FR rules ofc!

If someone else wins other than you, don't harass them. Especially about what to do with the egg, they're free to sell or hatch; whatever they deem fit.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about my rules,
don't hesitate to ask!
How to enter!

It's simple really, all you have to do to obtain a entry ticket is send me a pm with a horrible dad joke

Yes, all you have to do is that for 1 ticket.

(You can only do this once, seeing as thats the enterance "fee")

\o/
|
/\

How to earn more tickets!

Buy them!: 1 ticket: 2g/kt [send the payments in a private message titled "Birthday Bash" so I can keep them documented and organized]

Bump the thread!: 1 bump = 1 ticket
You can only bump once every 9 hours (yes I will check, and If you don't meet the time limit you will have to deal with an angry ankle biting Pip >:O)

Invite a friend!: 1 friend tagged = 1 ticket
How to enter!

It's simple really, all you have to do to obtain a entry ticket is send me a pm with a horrible dad joke

Yes, all you have to do is that for 1 ticket.

(You can only do this once, seeing as thats the enterance "fee")

\o/
|
/\

How to earn more tickets!

Buy them!: 1 ticket: 2g/kt [send the payments in a private message titled "Birthday Bash" so I can keep them documented and organized]

Bump the thread!: 1 bump = 1 ticket
You can only bump once every 9 hours (yes I will check, and If you don't meet the time limit you will have to deal with an angry ankle biting Pip >:O)

Invite a friend!: 1 friend tagged = 1 ticket
@CryMich - 25 Ticket(s)
@SpiritFlower - 2 Ticket(s)
@Iamtheplague - 2 Ticket(s)
@Ellapinky - 7 Ticket(s)
@SilverRipple - 2 Ticket(s)
@SaidenStarsmith - 1 Ticket(s)
@cande2014 - 7 Ticket(s)
@romanirose - 5 TIcket(s)
@AyamCemani - 41 Ticket(s)
@CorvidCryptid - 3 Ticket(s)
@Honalae - 28 Ticket(s)
@IllusiveFox - 7 Ticket(s)
@Wingzoffirefan - 26 Ticket(s)
@Magowor - 2 Ticket(s)
@VoyagerII - 3 Ticket(s)
@emberboop - 2 Ticket(s)
@NavyDrago - 3 Ticket(s)
@Stormytehcat11 - 2 Ticket(s)
@Apetras - 7 Ticket(s)
@otakuderp13 - 1 Ticket(s)
@Kissie - 3 Ticket(s)
@TigerDragon14 - 6 Ticket(s)
@Crystalitar - 3 Ticket(s)
@CTRL - 4 Ticket(s)
@xxDoxxie - 33 Ticket(s)
@GloriousFlarea - 4 Ticket(s)
@Lisegathe - 1 Ticket(s)
@Dragoneirre - 1 Ticket(s)
@ElectricPool - 1 Ticket(s)
@FloofyBunny - 8 Ticket(s)
@venusrose - 1 Ticket(s)

If you have found I've miscounted your tickets please let me know!

[we abide by the honor system, please don't lie, if I find out you lied I wont let you participate in my raffles. you have been warned.]
@CryMich - 25 Ticket(s)
@SpiritFlower - 2 Ticket(s)
@Iamtheplague - 2 Ticket(s)
@Ellapinky - 7 Ticket(s)
@SilverRipple - 2 Ticket(s)
@SaidenStarsmith - 1 Ticket(s)
@cande2014 - 7 Ticket(s)
@romanirose - 5 TIcket(s)
@AyamCemani - 41 Ticket(s)
@CorvidCryptid - 3 Ticket(s)
@Honalae - 28 Ticket(s)
@IllusiveFox - 7 Ticket(s)
@Wingzoffirefan - 26 Ticket(s)
@Magowor - 2 Ticket(s)
@VoyagerII - 3 Ticket(s)
@emberboop - 2 Ticket(s)
@NavyDrago - 3 Ticket(s)
@Stormytehcat11 - 2 Ticket(s)
@Apetras - 7 Ticket(s)
@otakuderp13 - 1 Ticket(s)
@Kissie - 3 Ticket(s)
@TigerDragon14 - 6 Ticket(s)
@Crystalitar - 3 Ticket(s)
@CTRL - 4 Ticket(s)
@xxDoxxie - 33 Ticket(s)
@GloriousFlarea - 4 Ticket(s)
@Lisegathe - 1 Ticket(s)
@Dragoneirre - 1 Ticket(s)
@ElectricPool - 1 Ticket(s)
@FloofyBunny - 8 Ticket(s)
@venusrose - 1 Ticket(s)

If you have found I've miscounted your tickets please let me know!

[we abide by the honor system, please don't lie, if I find out you lied I wont let you participate in my raffles. you have been warned.]
The Birthday Bash is now open! horray :)
The Birthday Bash is now open! horray :)
[friendly bump]
[friendly bump]
@FrostStorm8

:>
@FrostStorm8

:>
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
sent a variety of groaners, take your pick of your favourite for the entry fee c:. I'll probably send treasure or gems for more tickets tomorrow
sent a variety of groaners, take your pick of your favourite for the entry fee c:. I'll probably send treasure or gems for more tickets tomorrow
Grab Bags!
(boop and @cnidae deal with my pings)
(boop and @cnidae deal with my pings)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Pro999666 @Starriver
@Pro999666 @Starriver
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8