Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!!! Level 25 & Egg Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
I am raffling off a fully stoned Level 25 dragon with art and lore and various unhatched eggs in order to fund some of my gening projects. Every 150 tickets will result in an additional egg being added. (1-150 tickets= 1 egg, 151-300 tickets=2 eggs...etc) Up to 20 eggs possible total. 1 winner. Raffle ends April 30th at 23:59 FR time. Winner drawn May 1st. Current ticket count: 429 tickets Prize: (updated as unlocked) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60060019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600601/60060019_350.png[/img][/url] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] Tickets: 2 gems or 2500 treasure per ticket. I also accept the following items for 110% of their AH or marketplace equivalent in tickets: (list subject to change, check back) Primary Genes: Giraffe, Iridescent, Stitched, Mosaic, Metallic Secondary Genes: Shimmer, breakup, hex, patchwork, alloy, blend, stripes Tertiary Genes: Spines, Scales, Veined, Capsule, Circuit, Opal, Stained, Koi Battle item: Eliminate Free tickets: Ping friends. For each friend you ping who then buys at least 5 tickets you will get a ticket. You will then get one ticket for every 25 tickets they buy. When your ping purchases tickets they MUST reference you for you to receive free tickets. Bump prize: Bumps are NOT eligible for the regular prizes but will be drawn to receive a bonus prize [item=Katana] only 1 bump per hour is accepted, from ANYONE. Not one bump each person per hour. Whoever is closest to the start of the hour. Bumps do not have to be a full hour apart. I'm subbed. LDP available upon request. @BapeTheFish @Bhefilt @BlackStarfire @FableTheWolf @mxlplyx @Nyght @Sinjin @StarlightSphinx
I am raffling off a fully stoned Level 25 dragon with art and lore and various unhatched eggs in order to fund some of my gening projects. Every 150 tickets will result in an additional egg being added. (1-150 tickets= 1 egg, 151-300 tickets=2 eggs...etc) Up to 20 eggs possible total. 1 winner.
Raffle ends April 30th at 23:59 FR time. Winner drawn May 1st.

Current ticket count: 429 tickets

Prize: (updated as unlocked)
60060019_350.png
Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Tickets: 2 gems or 2500 treasure per ticket.
I also accept the following items for 110% of their AH or marketplace equivalent in tickets: (list subject to change, check back)
Primary Genes: Giraffe, Iridescent, Stitched, Mosaic, Metallic
Secondary Genes: Shimmer, breakup, hex, patchwork, alloy, blend, stripes
Tertiary Genes: Spines, Scales, Veined, Capsule, Circuit, Opal, Stained, Koi
Battle item: Eliminate

Free tickets:
Ping friends. For each friend you ping who then buys at least 5 tickets you will get a ticket. You will then get one ticket for every 25 tickets they buy. When your ping purchases tickets they MUST reference you for you to receive free tickets.

Bump prize:
Bumps are NOT eligible for the regular prizes but will be drawn to receive a bonus prize Katana only 1 bump per hour is accepted, from ANYONE. Not one bump each person per hour. Whoever is closest to the start of the hour. Bumps do not have to be a full hour apart.

I'm subbed.

LDP available upon request.
@BapeTheFish @Bhefilt @BlackStarfire @FableTheWolf @mxlplyx @Nyght @Sinjin @StarlightSphinx
Well, I'm game. Sending you ticket money on mssg!
Well, I'm game. Sending you ticket money on mssg!
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
bump! is there a bump limit per day? i'm also currently broke n struggling but i am interested in trying my luck for the katana! :')
bump! is there a bump limit per day? i'm also currently broke n struggling but i am interested in trying my luck for the katana! :')
46138.png
@euphoriaxseesaw No limit on bumps except for the once per hour whoever gets if first rule. That gives you a max possibility of 24 bumps per day (though I would assume that as long as you're human you need to sleep).
@euphoriaxseesaw No limit on bumps except for the once per hour whoever gets if first rule. That gives you a max possibility of 24 bumps per day (though I would assume that as long as you're human you need to sleep).
gotcha, thank you! bump#2 for this hour then! (i'll be sure to sleep, haha) while i cant contribute on the mons, good luck on your raffle! :') i hope you achieve your geneing projects!
gotcha, thank you! bump#2 for this hour then! (i'll be sure to sleep, haha) while i cant contribute on the mons, good luck on your raffle! :') i hope you achieve your geneing projects!
46138.png
@euphoriaxseesaw Thank you! However my projects will never really be complete. There's always another dragon that comes my way that needs a slight adjustment here or there!
@euphoriaxseesaw Thank you! However my projects will never really be complete. There's always another dragon that comes my way that needs a slight adjustment here or there!
bump~
bump~
46138.png
sounds fun,, sending for 5 tickets !!
sounds fun,, sending for 5 tickets !!
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!