Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WCS] Bog Diving Grab Bags - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Don't forget to stop by the bayou for some grab bags!

@Crystalitar @seamists @Kurbis @dragonpals @Wildclaw101
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Don't forget to stop by the bayou for some grab bags!

@Crystalitar @seamists @Kurbis @dragonpals @Wildclaw101
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose, sending for 3 bags!
@EnglishRose, sending for 3 bags!
Sending treasure for 3 bags [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
Sending treasure for 3 bags
0WSK2we.png
@EnglishRose Sending for four grab bags! (is mixed payment okay?)
@EnglishRose Sending for four grab bags! (is mixed payment okay?)
@EnglishRose Sending payment for 3 bags!
@EnglishRose Sending payment for 3 bags!
Na5WGHa.png
2 bags ty:)
2 bags ty:)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
Sending for 5 bags!
Sending for 5 bags!
unknown2.png
May I please have 5 grab bags?
May I please have 5 grab bags?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif 5kRkxhJ.png

tRvB8Xn.png || If I don't reply, I'm probably fretting about phrasing.
@EnglishRose Sending payment for 5 bags! Also, may I please be added to the daily pinglist?
@EnglishRose Sending payment for 5 bags! Also, may I please be added to the daily pinglist?
Na5WGHa.png
[center][font=Fascinate Inline][size=7]Bog Diving Announcement[/size][/font] [font=Palanquin][size=5] If you are being pinged it is because you have purchased at least one bag from Bog Diving. This will be the only time you will be pinged as a grab bag buyer. All other pings will be from the pinglists. I wanted to let you all know that we will be adding more badges for you all to collect! [u]If you collect all 4 tiered badges you can collect the rowboat badge.[/u] [b]Row Boat[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/TS4Jx0L.png[/img] There will also be badges as Bog Diving reaches milestones. Badges will be revealed with each milestone stone reached (and once Kaito finishes them). The milestones will be: 100 bags sold 300 bags sold 500 bags sold 700 bags sold 1000 bags sold All badges will be available to purchase at the end of the event for an increased price. [/size][/font] [/center] [size=0] @McKayRulez @Evigt @Shrugs @forgranite @Prescott @SilentRiver @BereavedGoose @wormyy @Ajgreelyfan3 @Asinda @dragonpals @Reign @Catsdragon18 @minervamaga @smoomer @Bxy26 @Katsuji @smolrogue @FinalFlight @chamilet @Crystalitar @Naivety @tigressRising @Shrugs @seamists @SilentWanderer @Reksy @RussetDown @Susurrar @glitches @minsconeofcold @GrimdarkRoxy @xxDoxxie @Jorybear @MoonlitFox @theobear @Wildclaw101 @Sinjin @kellers @IncognitoPlayer @Agareia @SensableSensible[/size]
Bog Diving Announcement

If you are being pinged it is because you have purchased at least one bag from Bog Diving. This will be the only time you will be pinged as a grab bag buyer. All other pings will be from the pinglists.

I wanted to let you all know that we will be adding more badges for you all to collect!

If you collect all 4 tiered badges you can collect the rowboat badge.

Row Boat
TS4Jx0L.png

There will also be badges as Bog Diving reaches milestones. Badges will be revealed with each milestone stone reached (and once Kaito finishes them). The milestones will be:
100 bags sold
300 bags sold
500 bags sold
700 bags sold
1000 bags sold

All badges will be available to purchase at the end of the event for an increased price.

@McKayRulez @Evigt @Shrugs @forgranite @Prescott @SilentRiver @BereavedGoose @wormyy @Ajgreelyfan3 @Asinda @dragonpals @Reign @Catsdragon18 @minervamaga @smoomer @Bxy26 @Katsuji @smolrogue @FinalFlight @chamilet @Crystalitar @Naivety @tigressRising @Shrugs @seamists @SilentWanderer @Reksy @RussetDown @Susurrar @glitches @minsconeofcold @GrimdarkRoxy @xxDoxxie @Jorybear @MoonlitFox @theobear @Wildclaw101 @Sinjin @kellers @IncognitoPlayer @Agareia @SensableSensible
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16