Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Egg Guess Raffle] Results p.26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pcneCI3.png[/img] [b]This year will be my 7th on Flight Rising![/b] To celebrate, I will be hatching an egg on my FR join date anniversary, and hosting this event to let everyone participate: guess what colors the hatchling will be, and you can have a chance at some amazing prizes! [item=Unhatched Ice Egg][/center] [center][size=5][b][font=georgia]ENTERING[/font][/b][/center] On the day of the hatch, June 3rd 2021, several winners will be chosen; whoever gets the closest gets first pick, second get second pick, etc. To make the odds a little [s]less terrible[/s] more even, we're going to abide by the following conditions: [LIST] [*][b]The order of the colors will not matter.[/b] If you guess Banana/Cream/Cherry and the dragon hatches Cream/Cherry/Banana, that counts as a win! [*][b]You can't pick the exact same colors as someone else.[/b] If your guess is Robin/Sky/White and someone else's guess is Sky/White/Robin, whoever entered first lays claim, and the other will have to reguess. [i]Don't worry, I'll notify you if this happens![/i] [*][b]You may put the same color more than once in your guess.[/b] For example, you can guess Maize/Maize/Yellow, Ice/Blue/Ice, Rose/Red/Red, or Green/Green/Green.[/LIST] [center][size=5][b][font=georgia]EGGSTRA GUESS[/font][/b][/size][/center] You heard that right! You can enter twice if you qualify for one of the following: [LIST] [*]New to FR (joined June 2020 or later) [*] [s]Have a banner in your signature[/s] [*] [s]Reblog the post on tumblr[/s] Discontinued to give me time to verify everyone's guesses. See the notice below. [*]One-time fee of 15g or 22kt [/LIST] [b]You only get one Eggstra Guess for a total of two (2) guesses per person.[/b] Eggstra Guesses also can't be the same guess again, cause I'd like everyone to have a fair shot at the prizes lol [emoji=subscription update size=1] (5/28/21) Notice: The form is closed to give me enough time to catch up on responses. Please see my clan profile page (click on my username) for more info. The spreadsheet with form responses can be viewed [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TBJPjV2d8codjoX7QXwbeuP_yTzEXkUG91wN-bKKGpU/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. Don't be alarmed if you see things move around - I'm just organizing and prettying up the data. :)
pcneCI3.png

This year will be my 7th on Flight Rising! To celebrate, I will be hatching an egg on my FR join date anniversary, and hosting this event to let everyone participate: guess what colors the hatchling will be, and you can have a chance at some amazing prizes!

Unhatched Ice Egg
ENTERING

On the day of the hatch, June 3rd 2021, several winners will be chosen; whoever gets the closest gets first pick, second get second pick, etc. To make the odds a little less terrible more even, we're going to abide by the following conditions:
  • The order of the colors will not matter. If you guess Banana/Cream/Cherry and the dragon hatches Cream/Cherry/Banana, that counts as a win!
  • You can't pick the exact same colors as someone else. If your guess is Robin/Sky/White and someone else's guess is Sky/White/Robin, whoever entered first lays claim, and the other will have to reguess. Don't worry, I'll notify you if this happens!
  • You may put the same color more than once in your guess. For example, you can guess Maize/Maize/Yellow, Ice/Blue/Ice, Rose/Red/Red, or Green/Green/Green.

EGGSTRA GUESS
You heard that right! You can enter twice if you qualify for one of the following:
  • New to FR (joined June 2020 or later)
  • Have a banner in your signature
  • Reblog the post on tumblr Discontinued to give me time to verify everyone's guesses. See the notice below.
  • One-time fee of 15g or 22kt
You only get one Eggstra Guess for a total of two (2) guesses per person.
Eggstra Guesses also can't be the same guess again, cause I'd like everyone to have a fair shot at the prizes lol

(5/28/21) Notice: The form is closed to give me enough time to catch up on responses. Please see my clan profile page (click on my username) for more info.
The spreadsheet with form responses can be viewed here. Don't be alarmed if you see things move around - I'm just organizing and prettying up the data. :)
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
[center][size=5][b][font=georgia]PRIZES[/font][/b][/size][/center] [quote=VIP][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5MBOFu9.png[/img] [b]Full-body, fully colored dragon or OC artwork with background[/b][/quote] [quote=Special Guest][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/festive/new.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pX9jw5J.png[/img] [b]Lineless dragon or OC icon (head/face only) artwork with solid, transparent, or pattern background[/b][/quote] [quote=All Expenses Paid][center][item=Accent Blueprint] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/18d2a16c1499ccfd3ae269a8416ffa35/tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio5_250.png[/img][br] [b]Custom accent (30% or less coverage) with blueprint provided![/b] Custom recolors of my existing user-submitted work can also be done. You can also just have the blueprint if you’d prefer. Examples of my work: [skin=33520] [skin=35696] [skin=37173] [skin=31808] [skin=33550] [skin=33462] [skin=34690] [skin=34025] [skin=35912] [skin=38119][/quote] [quote=Oldies but Goodies][center] [item=hibernal starbear][item=Starseer's Sash][skin=6064] Choice of x1 2014-2015* familiar, x1 2014-2015* elemental sash, and x1 2014-2015* festival skin[/quote] [quote=How Far We've Come][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/festive/new.png[/img] [item=Crackling Leo][item=Voltvolley Implements][item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain] Choice of x1 2020-2021† familiar, x1 2020-2021† apparel, and x1 festival scene[/quote] [quote=Eggstra Eggstra][center] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched shadow egg] x1 Choice of Unhatched Egg[/quote] [quote=Having Second Thoughts][center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/festive/new.png[/img] x1 Choice of Unhatched Egg[/quote] [quote=Party Favors][center] [item=Spare Inventory Crate][item=prismatic token][item=immaculate tablet][item=gilded decorative chest] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4107f2ac47a39b206664c6c50b34f146/37b48cecd7eebc00-00/s250x400/0281a3669587690b492930824037287a1c77bef9.png[/img] x1 Spare Inventory Crate, x1 Prismatic Token, x99 Immaculate Tablets, x1 Gilded Chest, x99 of every food type[/quote] *This refers to elemental holidays held between June 2014 and May 2015. †This refers to elemental holidays held between June 2020 and May 2021. [center][size=5][b][font=georgia]FINE PRINT[/font][/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]I'm hatching an ice egg because Ice was my flight when I joined. I’m not going to be selling the dragon [s]unless it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen[/s]. It's going to be part of my tarot project as the Wheel of Fortune rep. :) [*]Winners have a week to respond. If new one(s) need to be drawn, they will have 72 hours to respond. [*]Lack of communication for art prizes will also result in a redraw in the same time frame. [*]I will check for signature banners intermittently. I don’t expect you to keep them in there the entire time between now and the hatch, but know that if you were to claim an extra guess and then immediately remove the banner, that’s not cool and I’m going to void said entry. [*]I'm going to use the FR color wheel as a distance measure. Every color will have an assigned number, and whoever has the lowest calculated distance score will be chosen as a winner. Don’t worry - I’ll provide neat spreadsheets and other documentation with everything worked out for your perusal! [*]You cannot change your entry after it has been submitted unless you have definite proof of an error, such as username change, typo, colors have already been chosen, etc. [*]Refunds will not be issued. All proceeds will go towards buying the prizes. [*]The raffle will be cancelled if there is too low of a turnout. [*]All graphics including banners were either drawn by me or edited from official FR images. Thanks to hazeledpoppy for the artist vista cutout. [/LIST]
PRIZES
VIP wrote:
5MBOFu9.png
Full-body, fully colored dragon or OC artwork with background
Special Guest wrote:
new.png
pX9jw5J.png
Lineless dragon or OC icon (head/face only) artwork with solid, transparent, or pattern background
All Expenses Paid wrote:
Accent Blueprint
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio5_250.png

Custom accent (30% or less coverage) with blueprint provided! Custom recolors of my existing user-submitted work can also be done. You can also just have the blueprint if you’d prefer.

Examples of my work:
Oldies but Goodies wrote:
Hibernal Starbear Starseer's Sash

Choice of x1 2014-2015* familiar, x1 2014-2015* elemental sash, and x1 2014-2015* festival skin
How Far We've Come wrote:
new.png
Crackling Leo Voltvolley Implements Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain

Choice of x1 2020-2021† familiar, x1 2020-2021† apparel, and x1 festival scene
Eggstra Eggstra wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

x1 Choice of Unhatched Egg
Having Second Thoughts wrote:
new.png
x1 Choice of Unhatched Egg
Party Favors wrote:
Spare Inventory Crate Prismatic Token Immaculate Tablet Gilded Decorative Chest
0281a3669587690b492930824037287a1c77bef9.png

x1 Spare Inventory Crate, x1 Prismatic Token, x99 Immaculate Tablets, x1 Gilded Chest, x99 of every food type

*This refers to elemental holidays held between June 2014 and May 2015.
†This refers to elemental holidays held between June 2020 and May 2021.
FINE PRINT
  • I'm hatching an ice egg because Ice was my flight when I joined. I’m not going to be selling the dragon unless it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen. It's going to be part of my tarot project as the Wheel of Fortune rep. :)
  • Winners have a week to respond. If new one(s) need to be drawn, they will have 72 hours to respond.
  • Lack of communication for art prizes will also result in a redraw in the same time frame.
  • I will check for signature banners intermittently. I don’t expect you to keep them in there the entire time between now and the hatch, but know that if you were to claim an extra guess and then immediately remove the banner, that’s not cool and I’m going to void said entry.
  • I'm going to use the FR color wheel as a distance measure. Every color will have an assigned number, and whoever has the lowest calculated distance score will be chosen as a winner. Don’t worry - I’ll provide neat spreadsheets and other documentation with everything worked out for your perusal!
  • You cannot change your entry after it has been submitted unless you have definite proof of an error, such as username change, typo, colors have already been chosen, etc.
  • Refunds will not be issued. All proceeds will go towards buying the prizes.
  • The raffle will be cancelled if there is too low of a turnout.
  • All graphics including banners were either drawn by me or edited from official FR images. Thanks to hazeledpoppy for the artist vista cutout.
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
[center][size=5][b][font=georgia]BANNERS[/font][/b][/size][/center] [emoji=subscription update size=1] (5/28/21) Notice: Banners do not count towards Eggstra Guesses after this point. Anyone who has used one before this date still counts, however. Please see my clan profile page (click on my username) for more info. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OLBwj1S.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/45WZ2Q0.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/00kfWaY.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ndk3455.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/raap6C0.png[/img]
BANNERS

(5/28/21) Notice: Banners do not count towards Eggstra Guesses after this point. Anyone who has used one before this date still counts, however. Please see my clan profile page (click on my username) for more info.

OLBwj1S.gif

45WZ2Q0.gif

00kfWaY.gif

Ndk3455.jpg

raap6C0.png
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
reserved
reserved
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
go now and post, ye fiends
go now and post, ye fiends
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
this looks v v fun >:) i love egg hatching. good luck! hopefully you get a better color scheme than my random prediction dhsjfkgahf
this looks v v fun >:) i love egg hatching. good luck! hopefully you get a better color scheme than my random prediction dhsjfkgahf
Entered + got the small banner in my sig~

my second color guess is:
Aqua
Peach
Ice
Entered + got the small banner in my sig~

my second color guess is:
Aqua
Peach
Ice
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
ty for the raffle!! i joined just in december ^_^
my second guess is lemon, phthalo, and storm
ty for the raffle!! i joined just in december ^_^
my second guess is lemon, phthalo, and storm
I just picked some colours, and noticed the person above me has one of the same colours. Should I edit my guess? I probably should have checked other peoples' guesses before making my own sorry ;v;
I just picked some colours, and noticed the person above me has one of the same colours. Should I edit my guess? I probably should have checked other peoples' guesses before making my own sorry ;v;
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
Claiming my eggstra guess! I'm new!

My second guess:

Carmine
Goldenrod
Blue
Claiming my eggstra guess! I'm new!