Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A random raffle [winners drawn]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[b]Winners: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965729/23#post_46467667]1-5[/url] / [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965729/25#post_46473208]6-10[/url][/b] Hello! I have too many items so I'm raffling them away here. This raffle ends at February 15th 00:00 server time, maybe longer. Winners will be drawn during rollover. Feel free to PM or reply to the thread with any questions - I'm subscribed to the thread! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kQMfUQSBx3BXL2t-WJgtbyQtCIChKOY_hdhd6zUs1kQ/edit?usp=sharing]Ticket spreadsheet[/url] [b]Rules[/b] [LIST] [*]You can only win [u]one[/u] prize. [*]Have common sense! [*]First place will choose 1 prize, second place will choose 2, third will choose 3, so on so forth. [/LIST] [b]Earning Tickets[/b] [LIST] [*]Everyone gets [u]five[/u] free tickets. Post in this thread (and state you want to) to claim them. [*]You can send me treasure and/or gems via PM or 1-way CR. [LIST] [*][emoji=treasure size=1] 500 treasure = 3 tickets [*][emoji=gem size=1] 1 gem = 10 tickets [/LIST] [*]You can send me the following items via 1-way CR, 1t PA or PM for the listed amount tickets each: [LIST] [*]350 tickets: Silver Ore, Platinum Ore, Smoky Quartz, Rose Quartz, Crystal Quartz, Blue Quartz, Infused Crystal, Fool's Gold, Impure Sacridite, Sacridite [i]I accepted Eternal Snow during the Crystalline Gala[/i] [*]650 tickets: Gold Ore [/LIST] [*]Fodder dragons are valued at 1,075 tickets each. I do [u]not[/u] accept hatchlings. [*]Bumps are 450 tickets each. I accept [u]one[/u] bump [u]per 30 minutes from anyone[/u]. Please format your bump similar to this: [code][b]Bump![/b] Username: Bump count:[/code] [*]Put this image code in your signature to claim 500 tickets a day - post on this thread to claim it! (please also say you have it in your sig!) [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965729][img]https://i.imgur.com/Oqhrjl4.gif[/img][/url][/code] [*]@ someone on the thread! Each ping is 175 tickets.[/LIST] [center][b]Prizes[/b] A random person will be drawn for each prize. They have 2 days to claim it. [quote=1. Not-So-Sweet Flowers][b]Taken by yutashusshoe[/b] [item=fragrant orchid]x100[/quote] [quote=2. Colourful Flair] [b]Taken by mgcltwo[/b] [item=purple and black flair scarf][item=cyan flair scarf][item=blue and brown flair scarf][/quote] [quote=3. Scientist] [b]Taken by aura12[/b] [item=lab coat][item=black lab coat][item=green goo]x3[/quote] [quote=4. Snowbound Knowledge] [b]Taken by FlameRay[/b] [item=freezing slash][item=frozen might fragment][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=eternal snow]x30[/quote] [quote=5. Life and Light] [b]Taken by xxHenry1025xx[/b] [item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=standard of the lightweaver][/quote] [quote=6. Arcane Warrior... and mage!] [b]Taken by BubbleBirb[/b] [item=magical acuity fragment][item=rune slash][item=magical might fragment][item=scholar]x3[/quote] [quote=7. Strange Boxes?] [b]Taken by Sapphire19[/b] [item=scene: strange chests]x2[/quote] [quote=8. Shining and Strong] [b]Taken by Solstices[/b] [item=gilded decorative chest][item=iron treasure chest][/quote] [quote=9. Flamethrower] [b]Taken by Ruyime[/b] [item=glowing ember]x99[/quote] [quote=10. Wings and Bones] [b]Taken by Elfydragon[/b] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)][/quote] [/center]
Winners: 1-5 / 6-10

Hello! I have too many items so I'm raffling them away here. This raffle ends at February 15th 00:00 server time, maybe longer. Winners will be drawn during rollover. Feel free to PM or reply to the thread with any questions - I'm subscribed to the thread!

Ticket spreadsheet

Rules
  • You can only win one prize.
  • Have common sense!
  • First place will choose 1 prize, second place will choose 2, third will choose 3, so on so forth.
Earning Tickets
  • Everyone gets five free tickets. Post in this thread (and state you want to) to claim them.
  • You can send me treasure and/or gems via PM or 1-way CR.
    • 500 treasure = 3 tickets
    • 1 gem = 10 tickets
  • You can send me the following items via 1-way CR, 1t PA or PM for the listed amount tickets each:
    • 350 tickets: Silver Ore, Platinum Ore, Smoky Quartz, Rose Quartz, Crystal Quartz, Blue Quartz, Infused Crystal, Fool's Gold, Impure Sacridite, Sacridite
      I accepted Eternal Snow during the Crystalline Gala
    • 650 tickets: Gold Ore
  • Fodder dragons are valued at 1,075 tickets each. I do not accept hatchlings.
  • Bumps are 450 tickets each. I accept one bump per 30 minutes from anyone. Please format your bump similar to this:
    Code:
    [b]Bump![/b] Username: Bump count:
  • Put this image code in your signature to claim 500 tickets a day - post on this thread to claim it! (please also say you have it in your sig!)
    Code:
    [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965729][img]https://i.imgur.com/Oqhrjl4.gif[/img][/url]
  • @ someone on the thread! Each ping is 175 tickets.
Prizes
A random person will be drawn for each prize. They have 2 days to claim it.
1. Not-So-Sweet Flowers wrote:
Taken by yutashusshoe
Fragrant Orchid x100
2. Colourful Flair wrote:
Taken by mgcltwo
Purple and Black Flair Scarf Cyan Flair Scarf Blue and Brown Flair Scarf
3. Scientist wrote:
Taken by aura12
Lab Coat Black Lab Coat Green Goo x3
4. Snowbound Knowledge wrote:
Taken by FlameRay
Freezing Slash Frozen Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Eternal Snow x30
5. Life and Light wrote:
Taken by xxHenry1025xx
Standard of the Gladekeeper Standard of the Lightweaver
6. Arcane Warrior... and mage! wrote:
Taken by BubbleBirb
Magical Acuity Fragment Rune Slash Magical Might Fragment Scholar x3
7. Strange Boxes? wrote:
Taken by Sapphire19
Scene: Strange Chests x2
8. Shining and Strong wrote:
Taken by Solstices
Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest
9. Flamethrower wrote:
Taken by Ruyime
Glowing Ember x99
10. Wings and Bones wrote:
Taken by Elfydragon
Secondary Gene: Morph Vial of Hypnotic Sight
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
I would like to claim my free tickets, and thank you for hosting this raffle!
I would like to claim my free tickets, and thank you for hosting this raffle!
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
@CrystalDragon14
Claiming free tickets! It's one eternal snow for 510 ticks?
@CrystalDragon14
Claiming free tickets! It's one eternal snow for 510 ticks?
3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
@AnimeFan00
Yeah, I really need snow XD Though I might make it 400 tickets...
@AnimeFan00
Yeah, I really need snow XD Though I might make it 400 tickets...
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Added a new prize: [quote=Life and Light][item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=standard of the lightweaver][/quote]
Added a new prize:
Life and Light wrote:
Standard of the Gladekeeper Standard of the Lightweaver
pro tips:
i'd like to claim my free tickets, thank you!
i'd like to claim my free tickets, thank you!
ePOliyb.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
I claim free ticket please?
I claim free ticket please?
PZzmEmG.pngAXWp3Tj.png vKa2nHV.png 4h1m3EZ.png violariri
Clan Opera
+ name is Viola
+ have Down syndrome
+ speak little english
+ write little English
+ Art from Viola
I would like to claim my free tickets!
I would like to claim my free tickets!
V7fFg2m.png
claiming my free tickets and sending over 5 eternal snow! enjoy!
claiming my free tickets and sending over 5 eternal snow! enjoy!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
claiming tickets! Sending 20 eternal snow!
claiming tickets! Sending 20 eternal snow!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23