Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 101
@Carby I run on a first come, first serve basis. Since Cynthia was claimed shortly before you posted, she's on her way to the user before you. I'm so sorry about that! Would you like me to let you know if I get any similar dragons?
@Carby I run on a first come, first serve basis. Since Cynthia was claimed shortly before you posted, she's on her way to the user before you. I'm so sorry about that! Would you like me to let you know if I get any similar dragons?
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@AzureArchangel
That's understandable and I would love to know if you get a similar dragon!
@AzureArchangel
That's understandable and I would love to know if you get a similar dragon!
@Carby Absolutely, I would be happy to! I'll ping you as soon as I get a similar dragon!
@Carby Absolutely, I would be happy to! I'll ping you as soon as I get a similar dragon!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
If it helps I'm mainly looking for a female pearl catcher galactic traveller
If it helps I'm mainly looking for a female pearl catcher galactic traveller
@Carby That does help! I'll be on the lookout. I might be able to get an already registered one, but I might be able to find a dragon with the specifications to be registered!
@Carby That does help! I'll be on the lookout. I might be able to get an already registered one, but I might be able to find a dragon with the specifications to be registered!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Sorry for posting here again but I keep coming back and thinking about Stonescale lol, he's super gorgeous! I'd love to take him home as well if he's available! Thank you <3
Sorry for posting here again but I keep coming back and thinking about Stonescale lol, he's super gorgeous! I'd love to take him home as well if he's available! Thank you <3
@temperedmelon No worries at all! Post here as much as you'd like. You're helping out a lot! I'll send Stonescale your way~
@temperedmelon No worries at all! Post here as much as you'd like. You're helping out a lot! I'll send Stonescale your way~
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Awh thank you!! I really appreciate it!!
Awh thank you!! I really appreciate it!!
aaa hi its me,,, uh do you have space for 2 by any chance lol? its a waste to exalt [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58637897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/586379/58637897_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72134173][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721342/72134173_350.png[/img][/url]
aaa hi its me,,, uh do you have space for 2 by any chance lol? its a waste to exalt

58637897_350.png

72134173_350.png
20111.png x

any prns
certified full-time npc
sabers
x
daz3dpt-9fd3277e-9b9b-46cb-ad73-a68ad3176790.gifd1e44ep-65446775-11be-47dc-81c4-566c476bc1b0.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
83186509.png
@Vershton Yep! I have space for both of them!
@Vershton Yep! I have space for both of them!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 101