Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Comment for a thingys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ahaha I'm currently dying inside since the writers of the fandom I'm in literally r u i n e d the last season fsdjalfjasd;lfthgrfeyeuageh
Ahaha I'm currently dying inside since the writers of the fandom I'm in literally r u i n e d the last season fsdjalfjasd;lfthgrfeyeuageh
VsoSnU5.png
STOPPING FOR NOW! I need to give out thingsss!
STOPPING FOR NOW! I need to give out thingsss!
7683.pngGIVE ME YOUR DIRT! 7683.png

Nocturne egg raffle!
My favourite drink is choccy milk
oops
My favourite drink is choccy milk
oops
0zgUeu8.png
I am home from work due to Covid again and now I'm spending my morning sitting around with my cat and checking up on FR. :D
I am home from work due to Covid again and now I'm spending my morning sitting around with my cat and checking up on FR. :D
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
its 3am in the morning so I obviously can't tell you about my day, but yesterday went great! I finished my piano recording in 2 tries, and I got to play FR for like 3 hours!

oopsie
its 3am in the morning so I obviously can't tell you about my day, but yesterday went great! I finished my piano recording in 2 tries, and I got to play FR for like 3 hours!

oopsie
happy birthday to me...
Wonderful News today! We had a super cute little foal born healthy from a horse rescued from the fires in Oregon!
Wonderful News today! We had a super cute little foal born healthy from a horse rescued from the fires in Oregon!
J43IjLy.png
I am working on a gay dragon project

Gay 1
Gay 2

I am determined to bring these boys to reality. Aside from that, my day has been a... day. I don't think I have a favorite food. I do love lasagna, however. Garfield points
I am working on a gay dragon project

Gay 1
Gay 2

I am determined to bring these boys to reality. Aside from that, my day has been a... day. I don't think I have a favorite food. I do love lasagna, however. Garfield points
i had a day

i slipped and fell cause it was raining

i left my computer at my house and had to miss the bus

i had a ceiling light flash in my eyes for an hour 15 minutes straight

but i'm fine

how are you
i had a day

i slipped and fell cause it was raining

i left my computer at my house and had to miss the bus

i had a ceiling light flash in my eyes for an hour 15 minutes straight

but i'm fine

how are you
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
Aye I’m painfully waiting for my breeding pair to finish its no breeding period cus I really really wanna see their offspring
Aye I’m painfully waiting for my breeding pair to finish its no breeding period cus I really really wanna see their offspring
Reminder to self: work on your signature
Vskop.gify568n.gif6qJkg.gif
I have 3 cats. The two boys are Taro, a skinny little theif, and Ozzy, a chunky gremlin. Taro is all grey with green eyes, and he follows me EVERYWHERE and watches every single thing I do. His favorite hobby is chewing holes in plastic bags. Ozzy is a big boy, not unhealthily, just a little chunky. He's very fluffy and friendly, but he doesn't look like it. He's all black, missing half an ear andthe tip of his tail, and he has little fangs that stick out of his mouth. He's very nice though, I promise. Seeb is my queen, my goddess, my angel. She has extra toes (7 per paw instead of 5) and loves to hunt! She's also all black, but not very friendly to anyone but me.
I have 3 cats. The two boys are Taro, a skinny little theif, and Ozzy, a chunky gremlin. Taro is all grey with green eyes, and he follows me EVERYWHERE and watches every single thing I do. His favorite hobby is chewing holes in plastic bags. Ozzy is a big boy, not unhealthily, just a little chunky. He's very fluffy and friendly, but he doesn't look like it. He's all black, missing half an ear andthe tip of his tail, and he has little fangs that stick out of his mouth. He's very nice though, I promise. Seeb is my queen, my goddess, my angel. She has extra toes (7 per paw instead of 5) and loves to hunt! She's also all black, but not very friendly to anyone but me.
Mushrooms_jerico_and_leader.pngrUixgfa.pngM0mAqcc.png8XWXOvB.png 9.pngSkate fast eat trash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10