Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -free dragons!- greyscale, old, g1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
WOAHHH I love Nihmedu and Mooncoal's colours! They caught my eye because I absolutely adore black+white dragons! :D

(if I misunderstood and I only get to choose one instead of having them as a duo, I'm fine with either one btw)

I think Nihmedu is often salty around others, but once she's alone she really likes to take her time and see the beauty in stuff as long as she isn't busy.
And I think that Mooncoal would be often impressed very easily haha. Like, he sees this butterfly fly by, and he's all amazed by its powers of flight, even though he could easily fly much, much faster and more graceful than it.

@Akeovelora
WOAHHH I love Nihmedu and Mooncoal's colours! They caught my eye because I absolutely adore black+white dragons! :D

(if I misunderstood and I only get to choose one instead of having them as a duo, I'm fine with either one btw)

I think Nihmedu is often salty around others, but once she's alone she really likes to take her time and see the beauty in stuff as long as she isn't busy.
And I think that Mooncoal would be often impressed very easily haha. Like, he sees this butterfly fly by, and he's all amazed by its powers of flight, even though he could easily fly much, much faster and more graceful than it.

@Akeovelora
Hi there! I'm Rose or Rosepetullz! I haven't been on here for very long, but I love FR!
@Rosepetullz

I like that headcannon, I'll send them over and you can accept when you have more lair space!
@Rosepetullz

I like that headcannon, I'll send them over and you can accept when you have more lair space!
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
new kids have been added
new kids have been added
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
Hello? I still haven't received the derg I asked for. @Akeovelora
Hello? I still haven't received the derg I asked for. @Akeovelora
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
@ClockwerkFortune

art has been really slow but if you'd rather have the dragon without the sketch then I can send him over now
@ClockwerkFortune

art has been really slow but if you'd rather have the dragon without the sketch then I can send him over now
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
He's the green spiral on page 4.
He's the green spiral on page 4.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
@ClockwerkFortune

so do you want him without the sketch?
@ClockwerkFortune

so do you want him without the sketch?
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
He's okay without it. :)
He's okay without it. :)
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19