Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -free dragons!- greyscale, old, g1
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@akeovelora This design is so striking! May I have this one please? Teal and gold are probably my favorite color combination (as you can see from my progen in my icon) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70231709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702318/70231709_350.png[/img][/url]
@akeovelora This design is so striking! May I have this one please? Teal and gold are probably my favorite color combination (as you can see from my progen in my icon)

70231709_350.png
SqnIrhs.pngcorgnado.pngDCpdurc.png
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
Bonk! Hello @Akeovelora !!
Could I get the sunset triple? They’re just gorgeous and could have a place in my lair with VioletWorm and OrangeSoda, another petals/butterfly/glimmer and another butterfly-esque dragon. (Not as a breeding pair, just because pretty butterfly dragons)

Maybe they’ll form their own little group? I dunno! I’ll see how it goes!
Bonk! Hello @Akeovelora !!
Could I get the sunset triple? They’re just gorgeous and could have a place in my lair with VioletWorm and OrangeSoda, another petals/butterfly/glimmer and another butterfly-esque dragon. (Not as a breeding pair, just because pretty butterfly dragons)

Maybe they’ll form their own little group? I dunno! I’ll see how it goes!
allycatcher.png image4.png
@UncleKars

oh that sounds cute! i'll send her over now ^^
@UncleKars

oh that sounds cute! i'll send her over now ^^
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19