Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340
That story was great. Its going to be interesting to read what everyone comes up with.

Can anyone do a HAIKU?
That story was great. Its going to be interesting to read what everyone comes up with.

Can anyone do a HAIKU?
ddld6dc.png
@Starphire
@gn0me

If you guys wouldn't mind. c: She is still nesting and will be 3 days until she's ready, but I'll stick around and send her off when she's ready if one of you would be willing to wait that long. If not, I understand, but thank you so much for offering!
@Starphire
@gn0me

If you guys wouldn't mind. c: She is still nesting and will be 3 days until she's ready, but I'll stick around and send her off when she's ready if one of you would be willing to wait that long. If not, I understand, but thank you so much for offering!
@8Spitfire8 I’ll take Rhythm! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66069542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660696/66069542_350.png[/img][/url] Move to the rhythm Beat of the sun, moon, stars Celestial grace
@8Spitfire8
I’ll take Rhythm!
66069542_350.png
Move to the rhythm
Beat of the sun, moon, stars
Celestial grace
Subscribe
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
@Kihte
Hey, so it sounds like we are both happy to hold her for a bit. I will leave you and gn0me to decide who is gonna hold her, if it's me, just send her on over when she's ready! Thanks for the donation!

@gn0me, you want her for a week and if she's not claimed by then I can hold her longer term? Or I can just hold her longer term until she's claimed.
I'm happy either way, just send her to me when/if desired!
@Kihte
Hey, so it sounds like we are both happy to hold her for a bit. I will leave you and gn0me to decide who is gonna hold her, if it's me, just send her on over when she's ready! Thanks for the donation!

@gn0me, you want her for a week and if she's not claimed by then I can hold her longer term? Or I can just hold her longer term until she's claimed.
I'm happy either way, just send her to me when/if desired!
@PinkSus11

That Haiku is beautiful, thank you. Sending your dragon.
@PinkSus11

That Haiku is beautiful, thank you. Sending your dragon.
ddld6dc.png
hi can I have sheila plz?
hi can I have sheila plz?
@gardenparty hello! Inwould love this dragon if they're still available! I was thinking of making them more if a guardian feature in my clan. The dragon that came along and found this group of fledgling and decided to take them under their wing. To train them and help provide for them. The parental figure who deals with their shenanigans with a sigh but secretly enjoys the adventures they dragon them into! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65452369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654524/65452369_350.png[/img][/url]
@gardenparty hello! Inwould love this dragon if they're still available!

I was thinking of making them more if a guardian feature in my clan. The dragon that came along and found this group of fledgling and decided to take them under their wing. To train them and help provide for them. The parental figure who deals with their shenanigans with a sigh but secretly enjoys the adventures they dragon them into!

65452369_350.png
@Brosuke

Was Dragon my feet until I got some information from 8spitfire8 to put in her bio that might help you.

Delightful is sending a few of her pets to keep Stellanera company on her new adventure.

@Brosuke

Was Dragon my feet until I got some information from 8spitfire8 to put in her bio that might help you.

Delightful is sending a few of her pets to keep Stellanera company on her new adventure.

@gardenparty Thank you so much! I can't wait to welcome her into the clan. She's going to fit in so perfectly. <3
@gardenparty Thank you so much! I can't wait to welcome her into the clan. She's going to fit in so perfectly. <3
And thank you so much for the companions also! They'll all be well cared for!
And thank you so much for the companions also! They'll all be well cared for!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340