Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340
@Kihte you can send her to me if you like, I'll hold her for at least a week or more

or Starphire also offered to board her, which sounds awesome :)

@cuchu1ainn Welcome to FR!
Sure he's held for you, please have a read of my post on front page which I addended and have some creative fun while I level him
@Kihte you can send her to me if you like, I'll hold her for at least a week or more

or Starphire also offered to board her, which sounds awesome :)

@cuchu1ainn Welcome to FR!
Sure he's held for you, please have a read of my post on front page which I addended and have some creative fun while I level him
qDkA25S.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
@emberflowing Wow! I love the idea of showing the dragon dressed up. You did a great job. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=65355793&skin=0&apparel=31391,933,36153,36163,36178,36168&xt=dressing.png[/img] @8spitfire8 Can this be a possible task. Sending Warrior.
@emberflowing

Wow! I love the idea of showing the dragon dressed up. You did a great job.

dragon?did=65355793&skin=0&apparel=31391,933,36153,36163,36178,36168&xt=dressing.png

@8spitfire8
Can this be a possible task.

Sending Warrior.
@gn0me
Im not a very good writer, but i wrote about how my dragons came to meet him, its quite long (around 600 words) so should i send it here or should i Dm it to you?
@gn0me
Im not a very good writer, but i wrote about how my dragons came to meet him, its quite long (around 600 words) so should i send it here or should i Dm it to you?
F2llAUA.png
@cuchu1ainn wow what an effort, I congraulate you! He's only L6 atm, if I let you set the bar maybe I should ask everyone to write 100 words per level? [center][emoji=bogsneak happy size=1][/center] Please post it here, it's one of the things I loved about [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2651206/101#post_44810109]Lionheart27's Write to Adopt thread[/url], Following and seeing all the lore and pictures people come out with! I'll go finish Pash's training now, he's helping my L19 and 20 out in Boreal Wood so I statted his STR and QCK up a bit, is that ok or would you prefer him to be a mage?
@cuchu1ainn
wow what an effort, I congraulate you!
He's only L6 atm, if I let you set the bar maybe I should ask everyone to write 100 words per level?
Please post it here,
it's one of the things I loved about Lionheart27's Write to Adopt thread,
Following and seeing all the lore and pictures people come out with!

I'll go finish Pash's training now, he's helping my L19 and 20 out in Boreal Wood so I statted his STR and QCK up a bit, is that ok or would you prefer him to be a mage?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me strength is great! Here is the piece about Pash meeting my dragon Aillil for the first time:

The Holocene dragons of CuChulainn’s clan had been training to take on Scorched forest, yet were knocked down again and again. Their general, brave Saoirse, set up their camp, to discuss battle plans and tend their wounds. The atmosphere is hushed and morale low, as they prepare to face off against that which has bested them too often to count. Theyre running low on supplies, and Saoirse sends her second in command, Ailill, to gather more food. Ailill nods solemnly and heads deeper into the scorched and barren landscape, to find some morsel that still clings to life. Ailill is forced to stray further and further away from the safety of camp due to the scarcity of edible plants, and hearing a roar in the distance, tenses and slinks closer to the noise, lowering himself to the ground as to be less visible, knowing that alone like this he’s an easy target for the beasts that have slain him even when he was with his clan. He shakes his head to clear his thoughts and focuses instead on the direction of the periodic snarls and ringing howls, sharp like cut glass. As Ailill approaches the sound, he realises with a start that it is coming from a dragon, not from some unknown powerful threat. He allows himself to stand up straight and move faster towards the specks he sees in the distance, obviously mid battle. He is worried for this dragon, for although he is unknown to their clan, any dragon caught in this hostile land alone is in danger, and Ailill resolves to bring him back to his clan’s camp and patch his wounds. As the figures come into focus he spots the young dragon, a flurry of blue and intricately marked, facing off against three owlcats, which fail to land their claws on his shimmering scales. The young dragon, a spiral dragon Ailill thinks, although its hard to tell from this distance, rises up and forcefully whips at the owlcats with his tail. One falls, mewling in pain, and the other two back away warily. Ailill inches closer. The young dragon snarls at the cowering owlcats, which balk and flee, abandoning their fallen companion. The dragon watches them run, satisfied, and goes to claw at his prize. Ailill steps closer, hesitating to fly down and greet the lone traveller, and underfoot a twig, black with soot, snaps, drawing the amaranthine gaze of the other dragon, who lifts his kill up with one hind claw and flies over to where Ailill is standing motionless, shocked that one dragon, nevermind one many years his junior, could so easily beat those creatures whom his clan had struggled against, luckless, time and time again. The young dragon smirks at the hint of fear in Ailill’s eyes, preening at it. “well hello fellow traveller” the young dragon says, absently wiping a smear of blood from his cheek “I am Passifloraedulis, son of Hermes. Those who fight alongside me call me Pash, are you here to earn that privilege?” He deposits the owlcat carcass on the ground between them “Plenty more where this one came from”. Ailill swallows, suddenly nervous “I am Ailill, of the Holocene dragons of Clan CuChulainn. I come to invite you back to our camp, where we can provide food and treatment for any wounds.” Young Pash’s gaze softens as he realises this elder is not here for competition, and he does like the sound of a safe place to sleep without constantly watching his back. “Hm. Very well then” he says, and in addendum “Thank you. Thats a generous offer.” He pauses, considering. “You best lead on then” he finally states, preparing his wings for a long flight “wouldn’t want to keep your Clan-mates waiting.”
@gn0me strength is great! Here is the piece about Pash meeting my dragon Aillil for the first time:

The Holocene dragons of CuChulainn’s clan had been training to take on Scorched forest, yet were knocked down again and again. Their general, brave Saoirse, set up their camp, to discuss battle plans and tend their wounds. The atmosphere is hushed and morale low, as they prepare to face off against that which has bested them too often to count. Theyre running low on supplies, and Saoirse sends her second in command, Ailill, to gather more food. Ailill nods solemnly and heads deeper into the scorched and barren landscape, to find some morsel that still clings to life. Ailill is forced to stray further and further away from the safety of camp due to the scarcity of edible plants, and hearing a roar in the distance, tenses and slinks closer to the noise, lowering himself to the ground as to be less visible, knowing that alone like this he’s an easy target for the beasts that have slain him even when he was with his clan. He shakes his head to clear his thoughts and focuses instead on the direction of the periodic snarls and ringing howls, sharp like cut glass. As Ailill approaches the sound, he realises with a start that it is coming from a dragon, not from some unknown powerful threat. He allows himself to stand up straight and move faster towards the specks he sees in the distance, obviously mid battle. He is worried for this dragon, for although he is unknown to their clan, any dragon caught in this hostile land alone is in danger, and Ailill resolves to bring him back to his clan’s camp and patch his wounds. As the figures come into focus he spots the young dragon, a flurry of blue and intricately marked, facing off against three owlcats, which fail to land their claws on his shimmering scales. The young dragon, a spiral dragon Ailill thinks, although its hard to tell from this distance, rises up and forcefully whips at the owlcats with his tail. One falls, mewling in pain, and the other two back away warily. Ailill inches closer. The young dragon snarls at the cowering owlcats, which balk and flee, abandoning their fallen companion. The dragon watches them run, satisfied, and goes to claw at his prize. Ailill steps closer, hesitating to fly down and greet the lone traveller, and underfoot a twig, black with soot, snaps, drawing the amaranthine gaze of the other dragon, who lifts his kill up with one hind claw and flies over to where Ailill is standing motionless, shocked that one dragon, nevermind one many years his junior, could so easily beat those creatures whom his clan had struggled against, luckless, time and time again. The young dragon smirks at the hint of fear in Ailill’s eyes, preening at it. “well hello fellow traveller” the young dragon says, absently wiping a smear of blood from his cheek “I am Passifloraedulis, son of Hermes. Those who fight alongside me call me Pash, are you here to earn that privilege?” He deposits the owlcat carcass on the ground between them “Plenty more where this one came from”. Ailill swallows, suddenly nervous “I am Ailill, of the Holocene dragons of Clan CuChulainn. I come to invite you back to our camp, where we can provide food and treatment for any wounds.” Young Pash’s gaze softens as he realises this elder is not here for competition, and he does like the sound of a safe place to sleep without constantly watching his back. “Hm. Very well then” he says, and in addendum “Thank you. Thats a generous offer.” He pauses, considering. “You best lead on then” he finally states, preparing his wings for a long flight “wouldn’t want to keep your Clan-mates waiting.”
F2llAUA.png
@cuchu1ainn wow that's great!
Gives me outfit ideas with some of that NotN apparel, have you had any of your own apparel ideas yet?
I'm just heading back into coli so will throw a couple stones on him too
----
It had been a tragic training session, Pash found himself alone and in no state to defend against the two beastclan Meadowsweet and Petal had been training him against in Boreal Woods.
Perhaps they should have backed off a little when he had joined the team to replace reaper, the L19 recruit - but hindsight always has the better perspective and there was no turning back time, it took all his skills and remaining endurance just to get his two unconscious clanmates away from the beastclan with their lives intact.
During recuperation he methodically trained to increase his strength and quickness in battle following what he had witnessed firsthand. He learnt the skill to Sap an enemy's HP to replenish his own and equipped a Dark Might stone the clan had saved from their earlier coliseum ventures.
He promised himself next time he would be more useful in the battle, so his perserverence was second to none!
@cuchu1ainn wow that's great!
Gives me outfit ideas with some of that NotN apparel, have you had any of your own apparel ideas yet?
I'm just heading back into coli so will throw a couple stones on him too
----
It had been a tragic training session, Pash found himself alone and in no state to defend against the two beastclan Meadowsweet and Petal had been training him against in Boreal Woods.
Perhaps they should have backed off a little when he had joined the team to replace reaper, the L19 recruit - but hindsight always has the better perspective and there was no turning back time, it took all his skills and remaining endurance just to get his two unconscious clanmates away from the beastclan with their lives intact.
During recuperation he methodically trained to increase his strength and quickness in battle following what he had witnessed firsthand. He learnt the skill to Sap an enemy's HP to replenish his own and equipped a Dark Might stone the clan had saved from their earlier coliseum ventures.
He promised himself next time he would be more useful in the battle, so his perserverence was second to none!
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me I haven't thought of any specific apparel yet but I'm going to go to the auction later to pick up some cool apparel for him if I find anything that matches his colour scheme :). Thank you for the battle stones too I'm sure that'll be really useful! Also very cool description of the training session!!
@gn0me I haven't thought of any specific apparel yet but I'm going to go to the auction later to pick up some cool apparel for him if I find anything that matches his colour scheme :). Thank you for the battle stones too I'm sure that'll be really useful! Also very cool description of the training session!!
F2llAUA.png
@cuchu1ainn sorry we have a fire in the nearby town and I offered to attend so I'll send him at L6 now and I can finish him tomorrow if you still need
@cuchu1ainn sorry we have a fire in the nearby town and I offered to attend so I'll send him at L6 now and I can finish him tomorrow if you still need
qDkA25S.png
Level 6 is great! Don't worry! Hope everything is ok, thank you :)
@gn0me
Level 6 is great! Don't worry! Hope everything is ok, thank you :)
@gn0me
F2llAUA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340