Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 342 343
@gnOme
I was directed to this tab and I love this dragon! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83511433

Is there a limit to how many words I need to write for the story? Or what type of art is accepted?
@gnOme
I was directed to this tab and I love this dragon! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83511433

Is there a limit to how many words I need to write for the story? Or what type of art is accepted?
@MarquisofHell no limit, you can write as much as you like!

Also that is one of Chromatic's offspring so if you get them to L17 and let me know, I'll send 3x berserkers to you
@MarquisofHell no limit, you can write as much as you like!

Also that is one of Chromatic's offspring so if you get them to L17 and let me know, I'll send 3x berserkers to you
qDkA25S.png
@gnOme

Prospe and Eleven were flying to the forest during the night, blending into the starry sky in order to not alert any of the sleeping humans. Little do humans know, dragons do celebrate Christmas too. Since they just moved to a new home, they need a good Christmas tree. The forest few miles away would be a good ground for tree hunting, with all those magic rumours about it.

Seeing the massive dark green patch of land, they swoop down to look at each tree carefully. They brush their wings across each tree, hoping to sense the life force emanating from them. They walked hours after hours, but the sun never seems to pierce through the forest.....

Eventually, they decided to rest. Lying their backs against a tree, Prospe's spines scratched the bark and revealed a light behind them. They both looked around, and saw a dragon inside the tree. The dragon's wings were as thin as paper, and the tail was glowing bright. "I am the guardian of this tree, you've woke me up and damaged my house, what could you do to make up for it?" they hissed.

Eleven flapped his wing at Prospe's direction, batting them away. "Erm... since we were looking for a tree to take home anyway... would you want to live with us along with your tree while we try to heal it?"

The dragon facepalmed. "That sounds oddly convenient for you both, but there's no choice anyway. The forest doesn't allow others to stay here long. Let's go, then. Lead the way." They flew out of the small hole, and the tree disappeared.
@gnOme

Prospe and Eleven were flying to the forest during the night, blending into the starry sky in order to not alert any of the sleeping humans. Little do humans know, dragons do celebrate Christmas too. Since they just moved to a new home, they need a good Christmas tree. The forest few miles away would be a good ground for tree hunting, with all those magic rumours about it.

Seeing the massive dark green patch of land, they swoop down to look at each tree carefully. They brush their wings across each tree, hoping to sense the life force emanating from them. They walked hours after hours, but the sun never seems to pierce through the forest.....

Eventually, they decided to rest. Lying their backs against a tree, Prospe's spines scratched the bark and revealed a light behind them. They both looked around, and saw a dragon inside the tree. The dragon's wings were as thin as paper, and the tail was glowing bright. "I am the guardian of this tree, you've woke me up and damaged my house, what could you do to make up for it?" they hissed.

Eleven flapped his wing at Prospe's direction, batting them away. "Erm... since we were looking for a tree to take home anyway... would you want to live with us along with your tree while we try to heal it?"

The dragon facepalmed. "That sounds oddly convenient for you both, but there's no choice anyway. The forest doesn't allow others to stay here long. Let's go, then. Lead the way." They flew out of the small hole, and the tree disappeared.
@MarquisofHell :)

Sending him over with a renaming scroll (not sure if that's really necessary seeing as you've got a dragon named Eleven, but you can use it on anyone now or later.)
Also if you find a Water Might stone you could replace his regular Might stone for an extra STR, I just didn't have any available. He has Ambush too, and some guides in the bio.
@MarquisofHell :)

Sending him over with a renaming scroll (not sure if that's really necessary seeing as you've got a dragon named Eleven, but you can use it on anyone now or later.)
Also if you find a Water Might stone you could replace his regular Might stone for an extra STR, I just didn't have any available. He has Ambush too, and some guides in the bio.
qDkA25S.png
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
@8Spitfire8 May I adopt Aiterra? I made her a colored sketch! :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6N6iKXJ.jpg[/img]”
@8Spitfire8 May I adopt Aiterra? I made her a colored sketch! :]
6N6iKXJ.jpg
”Get this and get it straight. Crime is a sucker’s road and those who travel it wind up in either the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There’s no other end, but they never learn…”
@ThatBlackFoxYips

Sent your new dragon. Very nice drawing.

You could probably really make a lot from your drawings.
@ThatBlackFoxYips

Sent your new dragon. Very nice drawing.

You could probably really make a lot from your drawings.
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 Awe thank you so much!!! One of these days I'd love to!! ^o^
@8Spitfire8 Awe thank you so much!!! One of these days I'd love to!! ^o^
”Get this and get it straight. Crime is a sucker’s road and those who travel it wind up in either the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There’s no other end, but they never learn…”
bump
bump
Bump.
Bump.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 342 343