Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343
@Katzenhoff is this cool guy still available? :> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93415768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/934158/93415768_350.png[/img][/url] They rise from slumber A rain of red stars fall May the fight begin (I requested a dragon a while ago from a different player from the thread but it's been about 2 months and I didn't get them so I hope it's okay to try again even though I'm not as new now :<)
@Katzenhoff is this cool guy still available? :>

93415768_350.png

They rise from slumber
A rain of red stars fall
May the fight begin

(I requested a dragon a while ago from a different player from the thread but it's been about 2 months and I didn't get them so I hope it's okay to try again even though I'm not as new now :<)
5Eva5VH.png
@ADragonCat
What a beautiful haiku! Sending him
@ADragonCat
What a beautiful haiku! Sending him
[center][font=optima]@Mitraxti (Hope I’m doing this right :)) Hello! May I request this dragon please? I saw you’d like quite a bit of effort to ensure she’s going to a good home, and I’d love to have a shot at doing so! Would you be so kind to perhaps hold onto her for a couple days, just to give me some time to prepare something? Thank you <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92281089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/922811/92281089_350.png[/img][/url]
@Mitraxti
(Hope I’m doing this right :))

Hello! May I request this dragon please? I saw you’d like quite a bit of effort to ensure she’s going to a good home, and I’d love to have a shot at doing so! Would you be so kind to perhaps hold onto her for a couple days, just to give me some time to prepare something? Thank you <3

92281089_350.png
@Continue

Sure. I'm holding onto her until she finds her haven, and I just put her up in this thread. So you're the first to show interest!
@Continue

Sure. I'm holding onto her until she finds her haven, and I just put her up in this thread. So you're the first to show interest!
[center][font=optima][size=4]@Mitraxti I’ve come back with 500 words of lore, an outfit for the lovely lady herself and a short stanza of poetry! If you do need more, don’t hesitate to ask :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=92281089&skin=55554&apparel=29245,32292,29582,753,24245&xt=dressing.png[/img] [i]Sornieth, I’ve seen So many wonders and things. I journey with curiosity, And kindness my heart sings.[/i] — Havenseeker is a traveller. She always has been, and it’s in her blood, coming from a family who had settled with descendants all across Sornieth. She is strong, she is brave, and she always has a motherly instinct, a desire to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Over the years, she had adopted and birthed many hatchlings, teaching them the ways of selflessness and love, before watching them inevitably take their leave, on a journey like hers to spread the warmth of kindness throughout the world. Every single one of them has a special place in both her memory and heart, and every day she prays to the deities for them to have safe travels, wherever they may be. The Imperial decided that she would find a place to stay, after so much time travelling, settling down somewhere permanently was in order. Perhaps wherever that may be, she would be their guardian, their friend. So she embarked on a journey to find the place she would call home. Going across Sornieth was not easy, and Havenseeker has had her fair share of fights and defeats. But she preserved, pressing on, leaving her mark on the various clans and villages she passed, seeking out the one place that would resonate with her heart. Finally, she arrived in the Fire Flight’s domain, feeling the heat of the atmosphere and the passion that went into the creation of beautiful metalworks by the native inhabitants. There she stumbled upon a young clan, freshly made, the two progenitors setting up in a quiet spot near the Magma Sanctum. One is a purple and orange Guardian, much like a sunset, and his mate, a motherly-looking cream and brown tundra. Two other dragons, a colourful, vibrant Auraboa and a silent, regal Wildclaw, had joined them as well, assisting them. Havenseeker could remember the days she had watched various dragons set up their clans across her journeys, and it was no easy feat. The first days are always the hardest, where some were left exposed and vulnerable to attacks, or were facing the harshness of the elements. Out of the kindness of her heart, the Imperial decided to approach them. Something about this new clan struck a chord within her. It was like watching a small ember on a piece of wood, flickering slightly as it attempted to grow into a strong flame. The dragons were extremely welcoming, and they almost instantly warmed up, allowing her to stay with them for the time being. They all shared their various experiences across Sornieth, Havenseeker proudly recounting about her children, her travels, showing them the journal entries she kept in a well-used diary. The clan itself expressed interest in giving sanctuary to other dragons. It was then that she knew that this is where she was meant to be. This place is where she could be their guardian, a beacon, a friend. They would need someone to protect them. And she would be that someone.
@Mitraxti
I’ve come back with 500 words of lore, an outfit for the lovely lady herself and a short stanza of poetry! If you do need more, don’t hesitate to ask :)

dragon?did=92281089&skin=55554&apparel=29245,32292,29582,753,24245&xt=dressing.png

Sornieth, I’ve seen
So many wonders and things.
I journey with curiosity,
And kindness my heart sings.

Havenseeker is a traveller. She always has been, and it’s in her blood, coming from a family who had settled with descendants all across Sornieth. She is strong, she is brave, and she always has a motherly instinct, a desire to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Over the years, she had adopted and birthed many hatchlings, teaching them the ways of selflessness and love, before watching them inevitably take their leave, on a journey like hers to spread the warmth of kindness throughout the world. Every single one of them has a special place in both her memory and heart, and every day she prays to the deities for them to have safe travels, wherever they may be.

The Imperial decided that she would find a place to stay, after so much time travelling, settling down somewhere permanently was in order. Perhaps wherever that may be, she would be their guardian, their friend. So she embarked on a journey to find the place she would call home.

Going across Sornieth was not easy, and Havenseeker has had her fair share of fights and defeats. But she preserved, pressing on, leaving her mark on the various clans and villages she passed, seeking out the one place that would resonate with her heart. Finally, she arrived in the Fire Flight’s domain, feeling the heat of the atmosphere and the passion that went into the creation of beautiful metalworks by the native inhabitants.

There she stumbled upon a young clan, freshly made, the two progenitors setting up in a quiet spot near the Magma Sanctum. One is a purple and orange Guardian, much like a sunset, and his mate, a motherly-looking cream and brown tundra. Two other dragons, a colourful, vibrant Auraboa and a silent, regal Wildclaw, had joined them as well, assisting them. Havenseeker could remember the days she had watched various dragons set up their clans across her journeys, and it was no easy feat. The first days are always the hardest, where some were left exposed and vulnerable to attacks, or were facing the harshness of the elements.

Out of the kindness of her heart, the Imperial decided to approach them. Something about this new clan struck a chord within her. It was like watching a small ember on a piece of wood, flickering slightly as it attempted to grow into a strong flame. The dragons were extremely welcoming, and they almost instantly warmed up, allowing her to stay with them for the time being.

They all shared their various experiences across Sornieth, Havenseeker proudly recounting about her children, her travels, showing them the journal entries she kept in a well-used diary. The clan itself expressed interest in giving sanctuary to other dragons. It was then that she knew that this is where she was meant to be. This place is where she could be their guardian, a beacon, a friend. They would need someone to protect them.

And she would be that someone.
bump
bump
ddld6dc.png
@Continue

This is beautiful - She's on her way, and the Mystborne Conclave sends its best wishes and blessings!
@Continue

This is beautiful - She's on her way, and the Mystborne Conclave sends its best wishes and blessings!
bump
bump
ddld6dc.png
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343