Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 342 343
@Nightshadeling Hey, welcome!! All the available dregs are on page one. Different players are donating different dragons, so you can request one according to who is holding said dragon! Let me know if you have any more questions!
@Nightshadeling Hey, welcome!! All the available dregs are on page one. Different players are donating different dragons, so you can request one according to who is holding said dragon! Let me know if you have any more questions!
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
@Nightshadeling

The large dragon images on the first page are the ones on offer and are clickable to thier lair slot. I'm on mobile so I don't know how to dress other players dragons either.

All three of us offering Dragons welcome stories about how your new dragon met your clan. Or what niche your new dragon will fill once its part of your clan. Might be the easiest method. All it takes is a good imagination.
@Nightshadeling

The large dragon images on the first page are the ones on offer and are clickable to thier lair slot. I'm on mobile so I don't know how to dress other players dragons either.

All three of us offering Dragons welcome stories about how your new dragon met your clan. Or what niche your new dragon will fill once its part of your clan. Might be the easiest method. All it takes is a good imagination.
ddld6dc.png
Uhhhhh I figured out how to dress a dragon, so does this count? [outfit=1498688] and heres the dragon I wanted: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60719235][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607193/60719235_350.png[/img][/url]
Uhhhhh I figured out how to dress a dragon, so does this count?
Spooky child

and heres the dragon I wanted:
60719235_350.png
OY2CZgk.png
@Nightshadeling

Good job. Your new Dragon is in a CR.
@Nightshadeling

Good job. Your new Dragon is in a CR.
ddld6dc.png
le boop
le boop
OY2CZgk.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2956333#post_45919599

@SvveetCream
This is the link to GardenParty's Dragons up for adoption.

I bet with such a great story she might level a dragon that looked close to nebula though if you linked the picture.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2956333#post_45919599

@SvveetCream
This is the link to GardenParty's Dragons up for adoption.

I bet with such a great story she might level a dragon that looked close to nebula though if you linked the picture.
ddld6dc.png
@gardenparty

I hope you don’t mind a little reading material
A repost I suppose, I didn’t really mean to delete it “^^
Anxiety is a cruel mistress

“I wouldn’t eat that if I were you.”

The Imperial jumped slightly, startling away the insect she had been eyeing up for the past few me.”

“Well I mean, I could eat that. But personally I wouldn’t recommend you to,” a small dragon with eyes that shone like a star stained with rubies flipped down from the branches of a skeletal tree. “Those carry some nasty stuff...well,” she tapped a claw against her lip, still upside down, “Most things carry nasty stuff around here, but those can easily be fatal.”

Dropping down fully and narrowing their eyes, a smirk played along her lips, “Not from around here are you?”

“I… No, I’m not…”

“What brings you to a place like this then? Children of nature aren’t exactly the most common things you see around.” One of the Fae’s back legs came up to scratch around her crest as she waited for an answer, she was a pitiful looking thing, covered in patches of diseased scales; some of which strayed onto her face, causing her left eye to ooze something foul.

“I just got lost, I suppose.”

“I’m not stupid.”

“What?”

“I said I’m not stupid,” more forceful this time, “You don’t just get lost and find yourself this far into the Scarred Wasteland, not without dying or at least noticing and trying to turn back.”

“I-“

“You must have come here for a reason, either looking for something or someone; or running away from something or someone.”

“...You are smarter than you look…”

“So. You did think I was stupid.” The Fae deadpanned, “Well I think you seem to be a bit yourself, coming here with no knowledge is a death wish.”
Indi withdrew on herself, visibly a bit flustered, a soft sigh came from the smaller of the two. “I’m Crim.”

“...My name is Indi.”

Crim brightened up once again, like a spring that had been suddenly let go. “Well, where are you trying to go? I’m sure I can help some way, even if it is showing you what things will kill you if you eat them, I- Don’t touch me I’ve got something that’d probably off an Imperial,” Indi jerked back where she’d been reaching out to try and make Crim quiet down.

“I, well, I’m not really sure. I came here to escape… well it doesn’t really matter who, if all goes well I’ll never see them again.”

“So, are you here to stay?”

“Most likely.”

Crim seems to stop and think, a soft hum coming from her, “You won’t make it far if you don’t know the things it’s safe for you to eat.”

“I know.”

“You don’t, have to make it far, if you don’t want to.”

“What?”

“Come with me.”

“What?”

“It’ll do you no good to escape and immediately keel over, if you’d like, you can come with me. I’m sure Dusk wouldn’t mind, and an extra soul to watch over the children is always useful.”

She looked back with a smile, “You don’t have to, but we'll do our best to keep you safe from whatever you needed to run away from.”

And that’s where I guess I’ll cut off, I’m not the best writer, but I hope you like it ^^
@gardenparty

I hope you don’t mind a little reading material
A repost I suppose, I didn’t really mean to delete it “^^
Anxiety is a cruel mistress

“I wouldn’t eat that if I were you.”

The Imperial jumped slightly, startling away the insect she had been eyeing up for the past few me.”

“Well I mean, I could eat that. But personally I wouldn’t recommend you to,” a small dragon with eyes that shone like a star stained with rubies flipped down from the branches of a skeletal tree. “Those carry some nasty stuff...well,” she tapped a claw against her lip, still upside down, “Most things carry nasty stuff around here, but those can easily be fatal.”

Dropping down fully and narrowing their eyes, a smirk played along her lips, “Not from around here are you?”

“I… No, I’m not…”

“What brings you to a place like this then? Children of nature aren’t exactly the most common things you see around.” One of the Fae’s back legs came up to scratch around her crest as she waited for an answer, she was a pitiful looking thing, covered in patches of diseased scales; some of which strayed onto her face, causing her left eye to ooze something foul.

“I just got lost, I suppose.”

“I’m not stupid.”

“What?”

“I said I’m not stupid,” more forceful this time, “You don’t just get lost and find yourself this far into the Scarred Wasteland, not without dying or at least noticing and trying to turn back.”

“I-“

“You must have come here for a reason, either looking for something or someone; or running away from something or someone.”

“...You are smarter than you look…”

“So. You did think I was stupid.” The Fae deadpanned, “Well I think you seem to be a bit yourself, coming here with no knowledge is a death wish.”
Indi withdrew on herself, visibly a bit flustered, a soft sigh came from the smaller of the two. “I’m Crim.”

“...My name is Indi.”

Crim brightened up once again, like a spring that had been suddenly let go. “Well, where are you trying to go? I’m sure I can help some way, even if it is showing you what things will kill you if you eat them, I- Don’t touch me I’ve got something that’d probably off an Imperial,” Indi jerked back where she’d been reaching out to try and make Crim quiet down.

“I, well, I’m not really sure. I came here to escape… well it doesn’t really matter who, if all goes well I’ll never see them again.”

“So, are you here to stay?”

“Most likely.”

Crim seems to stop and think, a soft hum coming from her, “You won’t make it far if you don’t know the things it’s safe for you to eat.”

“I know.”

“You don’t, have to make it far, if you don’t want to.”

“What?”

“Come with me.”

“What?”

“It’ll do you no good to escape and immediately keel over, if you’d like, you can come with me. I’m sure Dusk wouldn’t mind, and an extra soul to watch over the children is always useful.”

She looked back with a smile, “You don’t have to, but we'll do our best to keep you safe from whatever you needed to run away from.”

And that’s where I guess I’ll cut off, I’m not the best writer, but I hope you like it ^^
@SvveetCream

Thank you for the great story. And great timing. There is a micro holiday coming up soon. 150 percent experience points. Good time to increase levels fast.

You new Dragon is in a CR.
@SvveetCream

Thank you for the great story. And great timing. There is a micro holiday coming up soon. 150 percent experience points. Good time to increase levels fast.

You new Dragon is in a CR.
so the dragon up for adoption are at the beginning of the forum post?
so the dragon up for adoption are at the beginning of the forum post?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 342 343