Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 346 347
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
@thesnowbird

Sending Kaci. Sent a few things along with her. Won't look quite as good as your outfit, but I hope you like it.
@thesnowbird

Sending Kaci. Sent a few things along with her. Won't look quite as good as your outfit, but I hope you like it.
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
@gardenparty

May I please adopt Nova?

Wheeeze, I am not so great at writing or anything but let me give a haiku a shot!

Soft thuds of small paws
On gentle and thick blankets
Her presence calms me

This is about my most precious amazing pet rat who loves running up to me to get pets and love! She is my heart. :)
@gardenparty

May I please adopt Nova?

Wheeeze, I am not so great at writing or anything but let me give a haiku a shot!

Soft thuds of small paws
On gentle and thick blankets
Her presence calms me

This is about my most precious amazing pet rat who loves running up to me to get pets and love! She is my heart. :)
@veloci

I've heard Rats are highly intelligent. Its nice to have a loving pet in these times.

Thank you for the Haiku. Dragon has been sent.
@veloci

I've heard Rats are highly intelligent. Its nice to have a loving pet in these times.

Thank you for the Haiku. Dragon has been sent.
@gardenparty

They are indeed! For instance, they know full well when I call their names. They look back, consider stopping their naughty behavior, but then continue to chew or climb things they shouldn't. ;)

Thank you so much! c:
@gardenparty

They are indeed! For instance, they know full well when I call their names. They look back, consider stopping their naughty behavior, but then continue to chew or climb things they shouldn't. ;)

Thank you so much! c:
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 346 347